Chat Clubs

~Ashu's Rockerzzz#18*Members Only*Friends 4 Life~

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Ashish Kapoor:-

is an Indian actor working in the Indian Television industry. He is currently seen in Sony TV's serial Dekha Ek Khwab playing the role of Prince Uday Veer. In Dekha Ek Khwab he is the main lead opposite Priyal Gor who is playing the role of Princess Manyata/Monia.Before this serial he has also acted in many other serials like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Kitani Mohabbat Hai He said that he like acting in serials as his Mom feels happy to see him on television.

Early life and Education:-

Ashish is trained interior designer and says that he came into acting by mere coincidence.

Personal life:-

Ashish is currently dating his Dekha Ek Khwab co-star Priyal Gor. They met on the sets of this serial and eventually started liking each other. His favourite actors are Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.He said in an interview that he is a very romantic person and for him everyday is a Valentine's Day as long as you are with your loved one.

Television:-

Ashish started his acting career in 2010. He played small roles in many Indian serials like Bandini, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai etc. He also played an undercover agent in UTV Bindass's reality show Emotional Atyachar in which a person who doubts his/her boyfriend's/girlfriend's loyalty, can ask for a loyalty test on him/her. He came into limelight in 2011 with the parralel role of Prince Uday Veer in Dekha Ek Khwab. Uday Veer is a complex character with gray shades who eventually fell in love with Moniya/Princess Manayata played by Priyal Gor.

Ashish Kapoor is not only blessed with killing looks but he is also a fabulous actor and he stole millions of hearts with his amazing performance as Udayveer in DEK which is tailor made for him. AK is the hottest actor of telly wood and heart-throb of each and everyone.

CC Dev Team

Edited by Angel_Heaven - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

mystery-lover (Lojain)
--rianne-- (Ria)
Angel_Heaven(Pari)
-Priya01(Priya)
RechzZy (Reshma)
Anjalika13(Anjali)
Nityah(Nitz)
 Siberian_Pigeon

u can't join unless u r invited and if u be invited do pm me with this information :

ur name :
ur age :
when u watch AK in which serial:
describe AK with few words :
ur hobbies :
ur interested :

we are friends not only for today and tomorrow .. we will be together so plz cooperate with usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Any one is not a member or r not invited can't chat here and everyone don't pm one of the team that she wanna join then we think she is not one of us and will report her or him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

IMPORTANT NOTE TO NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS

1. Any new member joining AK CC will hv first to pm either love-mystery(Loji) or -Priya01(Priya) that they are joining the CC before they start chatting here as there will be so many contests and so many lovely and beautiful stuff for our members ..will not add any one till we got the pm

2. Existing members inviting new member to CC must absolutely pm love-mystery(Loji) or -Priya01(Priya) informing us whom they are inviting. Our friendship will be forever as friends for ever and that will not be easy if strangers come and chat ... hope all will cooperate

We hope as from now both existing and new members will abide by the rules and thank you all for

your understanding.

With love and regards
Loji and Priya

invites will only be accepted from the dev team no one of the members can invite until the dev team know and agree 😳
we here to chat ... enjoy and make new friends forever πŸ˜³ will be so happy if u girls joined us
now we go for the new activities...

our first contest will start soon so if u wanna take a part fast be a member as the contest is only for the members of the cc not for all
be sure u will win something πŸ˜‰
finally keep rocking girls and boys

life teach me how to love πŸ˜›
experience teach me whom to love πŸ˜›
Actions make me know who love me 😳
our regards πŸ˜‰

CC Dev Team:

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

SlamBook

-:-Priya01:-
ur name : Priya
ur age : 33 yrs old
when u watch AK in which seril: First time I saw AJ is DEK
describe AK with few words : Down to earth, charismatic, dedicated, hard working and gifted actor. AK is awesome
ur hobbies : Reading, music, internet and movies
ur interested : in my family especially my little brat

-:--Rianne--:-
ur name :rianne
when u watch AK in which serial:DEK
describe AK with few words :talented actor, handsome n really  sweet
ur hobbies : makeup face chart,cookies baking,dancing,chatting
ur interested :fashion,beauty shootings..being creative all the time..

-:Angel_Heaven:-
ur name : Jyoti (my actual name) or Pari (my nickname)
ur age : 20yrs old

when u watch AK in which serial: i watch him everyday in DEK only since i love him in there only...

describe AK with few words : few i got a list of words for him lol.. ok 1st he's hot 2nd he's sexy 3rd love his signture smirking 4th love the way his eyes r sooo expressive love it... for now this words r good later on if u want more i can write more ok sisesss lol..

ur hobbies :: r u serious u should know this i shouldnt even have to type lol... reading, listening to music, watching TV, playing tennis, n love writing...

ur interested : i'm interested in AK/UV... on a serious note actually tht was my serious note really me interested in AK which u should know sisesss lol.. ok i'm also interested in my friends cause i love chatten with my three lovelies who are Loji sisesss, Ria sweetoo sista, n Priya meri jaan...

-:RechzZy:-
ur name :Reshma
ur age :21
when u watch AK in which serial:DEK
describe AK with few words :Tall, Handsome,Talented.
ur hobbies :Reading, chatting,browsing..
ur interested :music, watching movies n shows...

-:Nityah :-
ur name : Nityah
ur age : 18
when u watch AK in which serial: Dekha ek khwaab
describe AK with few words : extremely talented super sexy hottie
ur hobbies : surfing on net and cooking
ur interested :computers

-:Anjalika13:-
ur name : Anjali
ur age : 14
when u watch AK in which serial: dek
describe AK with few words : he is hot n handsome
ur hobbies : reading , playing , chatting , listening songs , watching movies
ur interested : dek , ipkknd

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

congratzz soulsπŸ€—

sis awesom work againπŸ‘πŸΌ
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Congratzzz on the new CC my ashu's soulzzz let's keep rockin like always...πŸ€—

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sis u go n hv a nice dinner..me will try to sleep..cya tc love uπŸ€—
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --rianne--

congratzz soulsπŸ€—

sis awesom work againπŸ‘πŸΌ

thnks for liking it sista..πŸ€— n now me off to go eat n u also go rest ok sista...πŸ˜‰ TC sweet dreams good night n love u lots..πŸ€—