Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

is ashu forcing his wishes on nidhi? (Page 5)

Poll Question: is ashu forcing his wishes on nidhi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
38 [61.29%]
19 [30.65%]
3 [4.84%]
2 [3.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
waise about todays epi...i have a question?? logical one haan
if ashu didn't went home to chnage...tau phr kahan kia??
brand-new suit liya for birthday or udhar pe...from a frnd??? cause, don't mind...but today in his attire, he was looking a bit...healthyShocked
i like his dressing on anji's wedding...he was mouth-wateringDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..jayanti_dj

GoodOne Senior Member
GoodOne
GoodOne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by deepa_jd

sachhi yaar... achhe khaase dinner ki waat laga di !

isiliye kehti hoon thoda ROMANTIC ban... dekha.. aab tere Asu ne .. kaise romance ka bharta bana diya Angry LOL
isme hum kahan se aagaye...? 
sach me yaar..there was no need to bring that baby topic in d convo...
i was hopin he wuld ask ,nidhi can u just call me ashutosh? 
par nahi ! he seems to be meetin DB more than required!
@bold that wud have been so nice and in rhythm with the tempo of the epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Ashu has been single track OCD always... no wonder...typical male... shaadi shuda auratein se poocho... yeh sardard ke baare mein...OuchErmm

So true, Mudra...but at the same time, don't you like the predictability...it makes it easier to deal with them...surpirses are good during the courtship phase...but after marriage, every woman is comfortable when she is able to second guess her husband...I would rather my husband went on about what he wanted rather than pretend that it is a non-issue and then take it out in other nasty ways!

very well put Sujatha.  i also think that after marriage it is better to know whats coming rather than havig to guess and be surprised.
but i also think that what Ashu is doing is very subtle pressuring. Nidhi asked him not to bring up the topic again, granted that having a child is a very deep rooted desire, and he conciously does not want to put undue pressure on her, yet it seems that he is doing just that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raojayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Ashu has been single track OCD always... no wonder...typical male... shaadi shuda auratein se poocho... yeh sardard ke baare mein...OuchErmm

So true, Mudra...but at the same time, don't you like the predictability...it makes it easier to deal with them...surpirses are good during the courtship phase...but after marriage, every woman is comfortable when she is able to second guess her husband...I would rather my husband went on about what he wanted rather than pretend that it is a non-issue and then take it out in other nasty ways!

very well put Sujatha.  i also think that after marriage it is better to know whats coming rather than havig to guess and be surprised.
but i also think that what Ashu is doing is very subtle pressuring. Nidhi asked him not to bring up the topic again, granted that having a child is a very deep rooted desire, and he conciously does not want to put undue pressure on her, yet it seems that he is doing just that.

He probably is, Anu...but I really don't think it is a conscious attempt...he is not manipulative by nature...but yet, the desire is so deep rooted in his subconscious that he is unable to hold himself back...I wonder how many of us can actually remain silent on a desire as strong as that even if we have agreed not to discuss...!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123fanktlkLibrajayanti_djSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

He probably is, Anu...but I really don't think it is a conscious attempt...he is not manipulative by nature...but yet, the desire is so deep rooted in his subconscious that he is unable to hold himself back...I wonder how many of us can actually remain silent on a desire as strong as that even if we have agreed not to discuss...!
[/QUOTE]

i posted this one in "Nidhi's gift" but felt that answers suits this post too:

both were drowning in that moment and dil ki baat hoton se nikal gayi...dono ko...waise toh i don't think Ashu keeps bringing this topic to pressure her but its more like a combination of a lot of things...his dormant desire for a family of his own flesh and blood, (which is now the most prominent thought in his mind), wanting to have a living proof of his love for his wife and her love for him (according to him, she loves him like crazy and once there is a kid, that love will automatically extend to him/her...there is no way she can't be a good mother), bind Nidhi to him even more than before...all these things keep going round and round in his mind along with the fact that he is already 43..that has been rammed down onto him that day..that he is a year older...and yes, he is not manipulative so its not a conscious thing...more like he can't help himself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Libra

Absolutely, I agree with you. Ashutosh is in no way a manipulative person, he is very straightforward and honest.  He is not doing it conciously, but nonetheless, the pressure it still on her whether, unconsciously from her husband, or forcefully from her grandmother

Sujatha.raojayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, I agree with you. Ashutosh is in no way a manipulative person, he is very straightforward and honest.  He is not doing it conciously, but nonetheless, the pressure it still on her whether, unconsciously from her husband, or forcefully from her grandmother
[/QUOTE]

That is true, Anu...but then life is all about that, isn't it...dealing with pressures Smile...the minute you are in a relationship, the pressures start creeping in...I guess the success of the relationship depends on how well you are able to cope with these pressures without losing your sanity or individuality!

Librajayanti_dj

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Voted for Yes - If he really does not want to impose his desire on Nidhi - why does he keep on saying that and making Nidhi feel guilty...I felt it was unfair of him to raise the topic yesterday...Did not like it and felt bad for Nidhi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..niniborn2rulejayanti_dj

Go to top