Twists and turns break show's monotony: Anuj Sachd

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Twists and turns break show's monotony: Anuj Sachdeva

Monday, August 06, 2012 | 5:55:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  Twists and turns break show's monotony: Anuj Sachdeva

TV actor Anuj Sachdeva, popularly known as Amrit of "Sabki Ladli Bebo", feels changing tracks and introducing new twists breaks the monotony of a show.

anuj sachdeva

TV actor Anuj Sachdeva, popularly known as Amrit of "Sabki Laadli Bebo", feels changing tracks and introducing new twists breaks the monotony of a show.

"If we start with a concept and we keep the same track going for a long time, it becomes monotonous and we need to introduce something new. That's why the focus shifts," Anuj, who was also seen in "Phir Subah Hogi", told IANS.

"When the story starts, eventually it ventures into the genre of romance because audience wants it. The track changes. The focus shifts but it does get back to the basic," he added.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/12460-twists-and-turns-break-show-monotony-anuj-sachdeva.htm

isnt he referring to aditya role being the maale lead but due to fans demand sugvi were brought into focus...I guess he is still upset about not getting as wht he was promised from the role
awww my poor baby is still crying... dun cry na u will get choco frm other place... these cvz re so bad na they gave u lollipop nd thought u will be happy with tht only... they dun understand tht u'r a big baby now only lollipop can't satisfy u.. its ok try to wrk hard so tht u get a choco frm nxt place nt only lollipop... chalo chalo stop crying nw...😛
Nope I think he is referring to Rewa Manzil. Btw I don't like lame twists like Rewa Manzil. The show was way more interesting before Rewa Manzil came up.
Actually, his statement can be seen as somewhat positive towards twists and turns.

I honestly don't know what the point of this piece is by TOI. I'm not blaming him, they got a small byte from him. But they didn't even bother to package it better.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Anuj is not an expert at writing...the key to a good story are strong characters and conflict NOT twists and turns.  PSH was actually very interesting BEFORE the Reva Manzil track. Since then the show has descended into a diaster zone.