India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The achar saga continues!!!

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
The day of Rakhi.. the day of another drama...WinkWink Kinjal forced to be at Modi House .. she is forced to tie the rakhi... so she refused to take the gift..ClapClap. Urmi's kalakaari backfire again!!!OuchOuch

And in  Baa's nazar after all these, everything  has done very well!!! I think Maaji gifted her amnesia to Baa , when she left!!!LOLLOLLOL

Behanone bhai ki kalai se pyaar banda hai!!

Kinjal is in no mood to go to Modi house..Urmi wants the silver tea set anyhow in her crockery shelf... woh tea set keliye Urmi kuch bhi karega!!! she could make tea for her DIL... praise her family... and i was amazed to hear she say' har baat ke badle mein kuch paane ki icha galat hai'!!!! i rubbed my eyes and cleared my ears once again and replayed it... YES!!!! she said it!!!!TongueTongue

Kinjal : Yeh aap kehrahi hai?!!!ShockedShocked ( she too was shocked to hear it TongueTongue) It was you who said that they dont care about me!!!

Urmi : Even i thought so.. when i saw Ahem doing  so so Winkmodelling and being the talk of  the forum, mujhe sach mein lage ki woh tumhare liye competition ghada kar raha hai!!! Agar woh chaddy mein aayega toh, kaun dekhega tumhe saari mein?!!!!ShockedShocked

Kinjal : Thats y i said i dont wanna tie him rakhi!!AngryAngry

Urmi : Aissa nahi kehthe dikra!!! tabhi meine kagad...OuchOuch oops!!!OuchOuch tumhari maa ka laya hua gifts sab dekha .WinkWink..It will all go waste if you dont go!!! Bhai keliya na hi sahi , woh bechara dookandaar keliye jaake rakhi bandna!!!CryCry

At last she agrees to go to Modi bhavan..only to do the second episode of her drama at modi's door!!!

K: I am not coming insideAngry

Urmi: Haaye mera silvar tea set !!!CryCry

A : Then, i dont want ur Rakhi either AngryAngry

G : Oh plz husband, now dont be an angry young man!!!ShockedShocked Kinjal ben plz come in!!Smile

Jigar: Kinjal , tumhe bhai ki chaddy ki kassam , plz come in WinkWink

Thus Kinjal inside Modi House.. Urmi gave her 2 Rakhis...

orangeWinkWink one  with Ahem's pic  and a yellow one Tongue with Jigar's pic...I was like ROFL lagtha hai  urmi ne bhi dekh liya hai Ahemji ki sensational pics!!!WinkWink  Even Kinjal was shocked to see this!!!ROFLROFL 

she tied the rakhi  but to the ultimate dismay of urmi she refused to take the gifts from her mom... it was really painfully funny to see Urmi's expression at that LOL Urmila ben, looks like your stars are no in your favor .. do some poojas and all to get it right!!ShockedShocked

Then came Dhawal bhai's sister baari.. thanx to urmi's kalakaari, gopi got 1600 and Rashi got Re 1/- ShockedShocked Rashi  darling, Your stars too are angry with you it seems!!CryCry
Angry
Achar : The recipe of romance!!

I have no idea why  these serials treat pregnancy as a disease !!!ShockedShocked everyone running around the preg-girl with dawa !!!AngryAngry So it is my humble request to the CVs that next time for a scene between hus and wifey plz  ask him to give a glass of milk to her .TongueTongue.. it will spread more awareness than a calcium supplementation tab!!! Wink

A: Gopi, tumne dawa nahi khayi?!!!

G: AHemji, ab to mera mental disease kam ho gaya hai, issiliye ...!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A: Dawa toh tumhe lena hi padega... pata nahi kab nuts loose hoga!!!ShockedShocked

G : Teek hai  OuchOuch

A:waisse Gopi, Woh achar kaisse banatha hai?!!!

G: Kyun?  Kya baat hai Ahemji, aap ko achar pasand nahi?!!!Embarrassed

A: Hmmm aaj kal forumwaale mere chaddy se bhi zyada, tumhari achar  ki baatein kar rahi hai.. ShockedShocked..toh mein ne socha hai ki agla photo ek jar achar ke saath le lethe hai...WinkWink  ek spicy pic!!Wink

I really loved loved the way he looked at her, while she explained her master recipe...BlushingBlushingBlushing

Another kalakaari backfires

Dhawal bhai put Rs 1100/- for Gopi and  Rs 500/- for Rashi in a cover... Urmi sees this and decided to do something about it... Urmila ben, Your daughter is The Modi pariwaar's bahu.. and Rs 500 or 1100 or even 10,000 is nothing for her!!!! AngryAngryso im telling  you plzzz stop wasting your kalakaaries for such small things!!!  Shocked
 And again Jithu bhai proved to be of no good for you... His name came up  and you  messed up everything!!!ShockedShocked  By the way where is he?!!! Alive or dead?!!!ShockedShocked

Around the Modi house

> Ahem : shayad tum bhool gayi hai ki meine chai bana ke tumhe pilaya hai!!! Embarrassed
Fandon: nahi nahi... hum ne nahi bhoola... woh empty cup!!!ShockedShocked achar bhi aissa banana hai toh, recipe nahi chahiye, Ahem dikra!!!WinkWink

>Loved  Ahem's expression while Kinjal tied him rakhi... But Ahem, Bhai's love is not for one day, it s for a life time...Angry

> Loved Urmi's expression while meetti took the gifts inside in front of her...CryCry yeh gayi meri chandi ka tea set!!!CryCry

> By the way I really wonder Y Ahem or Jigar did nt buy any gift for their sister!!!
Cry
>  Loved koki's expression when Kinjal said she is not coming inside... Koki's kajaraari eyes flashed fire on thisWink Wink

> Doodhwaala bhai, aap ne bhi hamari Rashi ka dil thoda!!CryCry

> Today i was in no mood to write anything.. but one look at the orange rakhi, and I am totally inspired  WinkWink Kya magic color hai yaar?!!!WinkWink
Cry
Precap

The Achar curse is not leaving us.AngryAngry.Achar putri is getting orders for achar.. Good Smile. abhi tak toh saare mufth mein chak lethe the... ShockedShocked

A note to cvs

WE had more than enough of achar now..Shocked.. Most of us are now suffering from acidity and gas..OuchOuch so plz stop feeding us more acharAngry.
 ENO or pudinhara waalon ne koi rishwat diya hai kya tum logo ko?!!!AngryAngry

Smile A like or comment will not hurt
Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 06 August 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi14315Xarinavanisree-nilani--Archana-Guggulashy924yhm_crazeShaunSAmaddy311NazimKiDewani-Muskii-Soni.DEEPZzzzDivineDarknessMandy20

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Ponny u were amezing dear!! Always..LOL
loved urmila expressions his seliver tea set tu gaya...Disapprove n again jutibhai is very unlucky for Urmila... Jitu bhai ki wajh se uski Rashi dikra ko RS 1 mila shagun mein poor urshi i felt bad for both...Cry
loved Jigar kasam to he give him kinjal...ROFL dar k mare woh MM k mein agayi k kahi mujhe Ahem bhai ki orange pics phir na dekhani pare...ROFL
Last the orange rakhi with pic was star of today episode...Star wht a great match rakhi n????Wink
superb post Dear... Thumbs Up

Edited by -GiNa- - 06 August 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
After reading your post my smile is twice as wide.  Thank you.

ilike_tv

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
awesome as usual :D

ilike_tv

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Nicely Written:)

ilike_tv

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
This had me rofl last night! ROFL

Thank you Ponny! Life is too serious so we need posts like yours to lighten things up! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvGuggul

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Ahem's spicy pic with achaar bottle??? 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Oh God!! 

ROFL ROFL

ilike_tv

Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Curse of the achar !! Lol lol lol no its not going to leave us ... But ooo loved it when hottie ahem was talking about it ... He coud go on for hours about achar and I would hear it ...!! Sighhh

ilike_tv

Go to top