India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

ABORTION???

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Ok guys, after seeing todays promo, i think the CVs have made it pretty clear of what may happen in the not-so-distant-future. Even though i was always against this, and i never either wanted it to happen, or thought it would happen,  i dont think there is any doubt about the fact that jeevika will abort her baby Unhappy plz contradict me guys, i really want you to, i guess thats the main reason of my making this post! but after mannu says ke"mujhe aap ki devraani ke saath chutku ki mausi bhi banna hai" and jeevika replies ke "mannu teri hifaazat sub se oopar hai" its scaring me, and it pretty much firmly roots the fact that jeevika will even resort to aborting her baby to save maanvi!Cry

iLOVE_sOAPZ Senior Member
iLOVE_sOAPZ
iLOVE_sOAPZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
they have to show something likes this to justify the title of the show
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I have the feeling the writers will not go into the abortion route. That issue will open a huge can of words that extend further than the show. They may possibly show Jeevika risking her health or her child's health during the pregnancy. Which could lead to complications not just for herself but in her marriage. 
pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I felt the same =o/ but I am hhopinggg that Im wrong, super againt abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that will be my last time watching this show if they show nething of this sort

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife

preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
not abortion, that would be ridiculous.
but may suffer a miscarriage
ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
no jeevika is too nice.

hopefully she doesnt abort the baby...
baniwood Groupbie
baniwood
baniwood

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Well i dont think cvs wud go on such tragic track for now i think they r trying to raise the trp asap, thats y they dint drag the virman sacrifize , n showed more than any serials maha episode has ever shown. What say?
Kajol20 Senior Member
Kajol20
Kajol20

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yes, I don't want an abortion for the baby either. But, a question popped in my mind, what will happen, that will cause things to go wrong that Jeevika will have to abort her baby for Maanvi?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index