Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 9)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Priya jaan,

Wishing Arnab a very Happy B'day...

Well, Arnav Singh Raizada's b'day is on 9th of August. Are we going to celebrate it???

Thank you Sudha jaan...mujhe yaad to kiyaWink will surely tell him...
kal to tu aur woh jo hai raat ko post pe itna ishq racha rahe the...main dukhi aatma ki tarah chali gayi...dono ne mujhe bhula diya Cry

9th aug ASR ka b'day...9th Aug Janmashthami Wink

Do you think they will show Arnav's birthday? is Janmashthomi on the same date every year?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, what an intriguing title to the Crooner, pointing towards a drama-filled week Clap Clap

Coming to the episode...

Khushi's dialogue "Hum jinse itna pyaar karte hain, unke baare mein hum kuch jaante hi nahi hain"
Like I had mentioned in my previous post, the phase has begun fr Khushi to understand her Laad Governor, the makings of the mighty ASR. Her transformation from a chirpy " Pagaal " girl who is understanding the nuances of love to a mature & responsible lady of the house.  Very important here bcz he will need her right beside him when the storm hits... His troubled past, the wounds of which still havent healed...

Daadi, another enigma just like her grand daughter. The Mallik attitude in place Smile A disciplinarian from the looks of it. The " clumsy " Khushi better be careful around her. From the TRP point view, it could work well with the Aunties. I wish there was a promo highlighting her entry though.

Plz correct me if I am wrong, but didnt Khushi also mistake Manorama Mami to be a servant of the house when she first came to RM Confused

And yes, this was really funny. One samajhdaar Gupta sister advices & the other follows without too much thought. But phir se backfire ho gaya LOL

Do I see another festival celebration in the offing, Bal Gopal ka Happy Birthday Big smile 

The man of the house returns, looking yummy in that charcoal grey suit Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The battlelines drawn, the opponents marked... Naani-Arnav / Daadi-Anjali...Mr.Khan, what a brilliant closing shot Clap Clap 

A question to Gul / Gautam, why the need to show Khushi as the " abhlaa naari " every other episode ?? Doesnt fit in the IPK way of storytelling.

And Priya, plz solve this mystery, Ved kahaan gaya?????? Confused Wink 

Congrats to the Stars of the Thread " Shweta & Indi Di " Clap Clap Star Star & to Suba & Nishi as well Clap Clap 

Fantastic post, yaara...on every level!  Loved how you described the new phase in her life as she prepares to become a true lady of the house!  The Mallik attitude is in place, but Dadi's Chotey no longer exists...Her reality check is coming soon enough!Cool The reference to the battle lines is a recurring theme throughout the Crooner today!  It will be interesting to see how the plays pan out! Good point about showing Khushi as an "aabla naari"--she just seems fair game for anything thrown at her!  Jog my memory...who is Ved?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-sriraosubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
@ Anjali,,,isnt  Ved the writer of the story,,,??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaDivya1503

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sriraoNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

~EDITED~

Hi Priya:
Beautiful Crooner as usual. I'm so glad you touched upon t
oday's regressive nature of the script. Frankly the whole bit of extreme "piousness" to the point of 'untouchability' vice was a turn-off for me...skipped through most of the episode till Arnav enters RM with Nani, which was the last shot of the episode.

The one thing that stayed in my mind about the episode was the long shot of RM hallway entrance with Arnav-Naani on one side and Anjali-Daadi on the other .. future Battle-lines drawn ? Maybe ...or maybe not...too early to predict. But tn Anjali's and Arnav's reactions to their Dadi were significantly different...She heralded a nostalgia though painful for Anjali but appeared to evoke a raw pain in Arnav's eyes.
maybe I'm reading too much..

Will just say this much ASR's "Enough Maamiji !!!" is long overdue...That's another regression which is becoming more than an eyesore..in which civil society albeit tellyland (but in a channel proclaiming to be flagbearer of "soch nayee" )does a MIL pass off her DIL as a servant? It's not the 'role' but the insult. please bring our cool Mano-Bond back! I hope they will  not take Daadi's acrid behavior too far. The Precap gives me hope..because of ASR's bodylanguage and his signature bg score.

And Khushi's spontaneous self confession about her love for Arnav and knowing so little about the man himself : That's a past I want to delve into.  As you predicted, it has the key to the man's trove of struggles and heartache which need to be healed for their better now and tomorrow.

Sorry if it comes across as too much rant. But I'm not sorry for my thoughts.

Your Cinderella reference reminded me of something which doesn't apply to the episode but a wish for our Khushi :

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true. "
 -Cinderella(Cinderlla)

P.S Happy Birthday to your brother Arnab!...that song is also a favorite of mine.Smile

CONGRATS Shweta and Indi !!! absolutely AWESOME posts!!!

great job Suba and Nish!Clap

If you call this a rant, I would say RANT AWAY!!Clap  Absolutely pinch hit on all the critical parts of the epi...that long shot scene was a favorite of mine...,my aha moment today!  I saw the pain in ASR's eyes too!  I agree with you abt Mami being put in her place--should have happened well before now...but I'll take what I get!  Loved you Cindrella quote...it just reminds me of those stars that she believes in!  Its almost as if her parents are talking to her...I can only hope our Cindrella continues to believe!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-subiscsDivya1503honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

Is he? I thought it was Gul and GH...I am not too familiar with all the CVs on the 4 Lions side, Doc...Priya and Suvi are the pros at all things PH and CVs...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-sriraoDivya1503

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

@ Anjali & Sri - yess, Ved is writer of the story.

@ Suvi darlingg - checked with the sources, it was a miss...as of now to their knowledge, they are very much part of the team...

Girlss actually yesterday in the Credits - they didnt show Ved and Sudhir's names which was a surprise as thats the regular credits - and we had a lil shock at our end - but all is well in IPK land...miss out somehow I guess.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-sriraoNandalalaDivya1503

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@Suvi..I can read and recognize your post without checking the name. A pakka Suvilicious post. ClapClap

@Anji..ab tere post mein comment karoon, yeh mere bas ki baat nahi hai. Loved your take. One doubt, Maami was a naukar??? Did they mention that anytime??. I thought she is from a poor family..

amisuvNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

Go to top