Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 8)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Priya jaan,

Wishing Arnab a very Happy B'day...

Well, Arnav Singh Raizada's b'day is on 9th of August. Are we going to celebrate it???

Thank you Sudha jaan...mujhe yaad to kiyaWink will surely tell him...
kal to tu aur woh jo hai raat ko post pe itna ishq racha rahe the...main dukhi aatma ki tarah chali gayi...dono ne mujhe bhula diya Cry

9th aug ASR ka b'day...9th Aug Janmashthami Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-sriraoarchanan14Divya1503

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Am i the only one who missed the promo??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

m saw just now...nothing great...but a crucial promo to gain audience...hope the TRP maata finally feels thoda generous !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Divya1503

Am i the only one who missed the promo??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

m saw just now...nothing great...but a crucial promo to gain audience...hope the TRP maata finally feels thoda generous !!!

now that the TRP scam is out,,what we always suspected has been right,,,,so I dont think we should bother abt TRPs,,,,the way they promote lamp& wick I feel its actually at the bottom of the charts,,,!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Priya,
 From now on some one is again stalking your post!! LOL.. Loved it !!
how I love stalkers...LOL thank you...Embarrassed btw hope ur kids doing good...Smile

Priya they are fine.. Did you like Dadi.. Now we know where does that genes come from..!! Man did she send shiver in my spine or what.. Uff.. I just want to jump into the TV set and hold Khushi's hand assuring her that I am very much there for her!! Tongue
Her aukaat dialogue - and I was like all's well in IPK world LOL ASR ki hi daadi hai - even if they dont do a DNA test LOL

she wont be any grey shaded character that I am happy...she''ll be rather a powerful character - the one which was very essential right now - not just for the past track - but to bring out the importance of  "the ASR "in the show - sometimes to gauge the stature of the powerful protagonist - its important for him to be pitted against powerful forces...

the last scene was such a tone setting one - unlike Anjali who doesnt have any grudge, Mr Raizada has lots of grudges against old Mrs Mallick...and it will be interesting to see the "khoon ki ladaai emotions ke saath" now ...

surely Khushi needed lots of hugs...but then hai na hamaara sher - whatta precap...Clap

Edited by honeypriya - 06 August 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ajuma-Sudhanya-sriraoarchanan14mommamiaNandalalasubiscs--Nishita--Divya1503-Gan-indi52

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Priya jaan,

Wishing Arnab a very Happy B'day...

Well, Arnav Singh Raizada's b'day is on 9th of August. Are we going to celebrate it???

Thank you Sudha jaan...mujhe yaad to kiyaWink will surely tell him...
kal to tu aur woh jo hai raat ko post pe itna ishq racha rahe the...main dukhi aatma ki tarah chali gayi...dono ne mujhe bhula diya Cry

9th aug ASR ka b'day...9th Aug Janmashthami Wink

Hai Re Nand Kishore, mujhe pata tha, tu yahi bolegi... I met her after so many days. Agar tum nahi rahathi, toh woh bhi nahi aathi..kya pyaar hai, Tom and Jerry ke beech mein...WinkLOL

9th August ko Janmashtami hai??? Oh this is going to be very interesting..

One more thing, the fairy tale you have written, 12 baje, princess become maid, is that connected to Khushi???.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14NandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
So agree with with you on the points that bothered almost everyone...it didn't have to go that way but it did...

You made me very happy at the Cindrella connection...WOW...no wonder you make thread and I read.

Happy Birthday to Arnab...bhai...Party

archanan14NandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

manorama ah manorama, when will she become all that she can be. you are not a maid anymore. your huq on this home, your duty to this home, when will you get wind of it.

priya, you say that the naukar thing connects us to important stories in the past, will trust you and hope i feel better soon.

Di, I was more affected by Manorama's reaction than anything else!  Just riled me to no end!  She has gotten away with this phatti sari and khoon bhari taang business long enough but today she chose NOT to correct Dadi--it was absolutely COWARDLY!  No respect for Mami now!

We all discussed earlier this morning that ASR has to put Mami in her place one of these days--it should have happened a long time ago, but better late than ever!

-Sudhanya-archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Priya,
 From now on some one is again stalking your post!! LOL.. Loved it !!
how I love stalkers...LOL thank you...Embarrassed btw hope ur kids doing good...Smile

Priya they are fine.. Did you like Dadi.. Now we know where does that genes come from..!! Man did she send shiver in my spine or what.. Uff.. I just want to jump into the TV set and hold Khushi's hand assuring her that I am very much there for her!! Tongue
Her aukaat dialogue - and I was like all's well in IPK world LOL ASR ki hi daadi hai - even if they dont do a DNA test LOL

she wont be any grey shaded character that I am happy...she''ll be rather a powerful character - the one which was very essential right now - not just for the past track - but to bring out theimportance of  "the ASR "in the show - sometimes to gauge the stature of the powerful protagonist - its important for him to be pitted against powerfl forces...

the last scene was such a tone setting one - unlike Anjali who doesnt have any grudge, Mr Raizada has lots of grudges against old Mrs Mallick...and it will be interesting to see the "khoon ki ladaai emotions ke saath" now ...

surely Khushi needed lots of hugs...but then hai na hamaara sher - whatta precap...Clap

@bold red...Kal mein yahi bolna chahathi thi..ab mujhe aisa likhna nahi aatha toh mein kya karoon??Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sriraosubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

Go to top