Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 7)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Hiee Priya.. That was a wonderful and extremely important points you have covered…EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Khushi being disrespected.. not taken.. that too as servant. Even if Dadi is an outsider, how can anyone interpret anyone that she is a servant? I completely disliked that part. Khushi being very considerate person who gives respect to younger and elder ones alike, she didn't raised her voice nor she defended herself. The way Daadi misbehaved with her.. those small instances when Daadi tells her to go and Daadi leaves the way from Khushi is about to go. Bad..very bad.. She is not untouchable.  She should first inquire. We all have clumsy moments and we all do mistakes but that doesn't mean because of that incident Daadi comes into conclusion that the girl, Khushi is servant. Forget the mistake, the word "servant" is itself an insult. It has been years, the society being divided into various segments. But the thinking still prevails. We need to understand that servants are helpers. They give us their time and earn hard earned money. Its not bad thing. Im proud of people who give due respect to "House Helpers".  Its time we change the attitude towards them. Daadi's taunts and her behavior was not acceptable at all. Well said about Ram and Shabari. I liked the effort of NK. Still he tried to say. But others.. they didn't even uttered a word. I hope Daadi will eventually understand Khushi and accepts her. She will bring in remarriage concept I think. Priya, I loved the barrier part. Its very true. There is barrier between Maliik and Raizaada which Khushi will cross. Its maybe due to what happend 14 years ago. With daadi, past is back. Arnav has always been struggling with his past. I completely understand him. Its really not easy to let go of your past. Khushi will be his support through all this. This what makes them "True soulmates".

That's  all by me. Im unwell. That is why cant think much and became so late. Waise bhi I don't think .. jabse ASR dikha hai… I came back home by 3 but was havin severe headache.. Now off to see epiWink

Shweta, Indi, Suba, Nishi.. Congo girls.. Fantabulous posts by you all….

Edited by prash_t - 07 August 2012 at 8:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-archanan14Divya1503honeypriyaindi52

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
"Good Morning (210) sun with flowers.jpg" Download, Size: 30.7 KB ,Resolution:548 x 322

Edited by -Sudhanya- - 06 August 2012 at 9:05pm
srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
dadi thought she was a servant,,but I loved Khushi's look yesterday,,,!!

Parshaarchanan14Nandalalahoneypriyaindi52

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Hw r u al?????????

Hitler Dadi she is one!!! bt... simply loved precap... ASR... thts wht i wanted frm u... love u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

@ Anjali,,,roses that he planted she was now the caretaker,,,,as Priya said she is the key to their past & cradle to their future,,,,loved ur analytical thoughts,,,,,loved the way u spoke abt all elements at play,,,,

Arnav said on fri that he had tried to bring dadi home many times but today Anji said they didnt know where she was,,,???'humne kahan kahan nahin dhoonda aapko,

I am not convinced that Arnav tried to bring her home, doc.  This whole situation of Anjali being kept in the dark of Dadi is intriguing to me.  Something tells me he deliberately wanted to keep Dadi away from Anjali...which is why he knew where she was but did not try to bring her home.  I am waiting for more light to be shed on this...Suffice it to say, his reaction today pretty much highlighted how he felt about her!

Parsha-Sudhanya-sriraoarchanan14honeypriya

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Priya jaan,

Wishing Arnab a very Happy B'day...

Well, Arnav Singh Raizada's b'day is on 9th of August. Are we going to celebrate it???

Edited by -Sudhanya- - 06 August 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503honeypriya

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

manorama ah manorama, when will she become all that she can be. you are not a maid anymore. your huq on this home, your duty to this home, when will you get wind of it.

priya, you say that the naukar thing connects us to important stories in the past, will trust you and hope i feel better soon.

Edited by indi52 - 06 August 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14sriraoNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenny89

Love Love Love Love the Crooner!! Actually even I was lil bit pissed with the way they insulted Khushi!! Angry
And well today's episode was ok...but don't complain, because Dadi is gonna be an important character and she definitely deserved to be introduced in a grand way!!!
And wow even you used to watch Jassuben...oh man I loved that character..it was one of the first daily soap i watched...

Thanksss soo much dear...sorry couldnt rep u back on the previous post Embarrassed

I dont have that much problem with Daadi, morewith the other 3 mute spectators standing and watching those insults...and with some choice of dialogues and writing in the episode.

oh yaa I totally phan gurlled Jasuben LOL my cuppa laugh medicine...and relaxation show...I so miss the show still...it was one beautifully written show...and she was amazing in tht episode...I infact watched that show laagi tujhse lagan on Colors coz of her...but the momnet they butchered the characters moved on - she is a very smart actress, wont take any lame characters...so lots of hopes on Daadi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

Go to top