Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 6)

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Hi,,Indi,,,totally agree with u on Khushi exerting her haq over her man & her right place in the house,,,,maybe that's why remarriage ,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14NandalalaDivya1503indi52

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Loved the crooner, completely agree with your thoughts on the episode.

For me a good episode in parts, Dadi is hear to bring out the past, will wait and see what impact she has for all. The introduction of Dadi also gives us some light on which side of the family Anjali and Arnav got some of their individual characteristics.

On first impression Dadi seems like a very strict, religious person, I could understand if she misunderstood Khushi for someone she didn't know and berated her for the water incident, but to think she was a maid was unnecessary, is she going not let poor HP come near herConfused  or is it just female maids she got a problem with AngryI can only hope CV's got a reason for her behaviour. Khushi yet again had no support from anyone even though NK tried with no luck, here's hoping Arnav stands by her as the pre-cape looks promising.

Khushi open admission as to not knowing much about the person she loves,got me hoping we will see  them talk about his past. I am craving for more conversations between them, I want Khushi asking question and I want to hear Arnavs responses.

Khushi looking after the rose plant was just a beautiful scene for meSmile

Anjali and Dadi scene was very good, very realistic for Anjali to breakdown. One thing which will always bug me I guess but have come to the conclusion we will not see is a baby bump on Anjali. If Dadi just by looking at her realised she was pregnant ,what about us viewers, are we to imagine soon she is about to give birth with a flat midriffConfused such a shame, it could have been great if she looked pregnant.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocksarchanan14sriraoNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscs

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Priya,
 From now on some one is again stalking your post!! LOL.. Loved it !!
how I love stalkers...LOL thank you...Embarrassed btw hope ur kids doing good...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14mommamia

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
gandhari,
thank you, dear girl.

i wish i had fast forwarded most of yesterday too, but then again it is good i didn't. some things just got to say no to. bravo to priya for that ticking off. the ph does read her main post we all get the feeling, hope they do today. and that self righteous side of the forum always on nari mukti morcha, hope they have not gone silent today. i am glad this issue is up in a popular serial (now that we know trp's lie), this way there's a chance of talking about it and talk does a lot of good, leads to action. however, never watched ipk for its social message, glad it has no overt ones, yet what it deals with is deep, elemental, and a most beautifully packaged reminder of things that really matter. love, conscience, faith.

if the ph brought up servants and their place in our society and untouchability knowing it would spark off debate, happy. otherwise very angry face. and with views like that however nice daadi might finally turn out to be, i don't think i'll ever take to her.

lovely observations about that final scene. if it's battle along those lines, no prizes for guessing whose side i'm on. Wink

Edited by indi52 - 06 August 2012 at 8:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocksarchanan14NandalalaDivya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Good morning/evening!!!  Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon

Many Congratulations to shweta di, indi di, suba di, nishi di!!!Monkey Icons Monkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons

Priya di!!! Awesome crooner once again!!!Clap Clap Clap Don't get me wrong but the title made me go ROFL!!! Embarrassed I read a post which said Arnav ko kuch hojatha hai when the clock strikes 12, comparing him to the cinderalla!!!! LOL LOL LOLYa even I did not like the way Dadi was treating Khushi!! I mean kis angle se Khushi was looking like a nuakar to her!!!!Dead Dead

N a very happy birthday to ur brother!!!!Party Party Party

Coming to the episode, I felt the starting scenes were a bit OTT!! Stern Smile Loved NK's who izzz!!!! Mami's isstyle!!!Wink

Khushi watering the plants n her hands full of mud, I went to some other dream land for sometime!!Day Dreaming  Day DreamingBut phir yaad aaya ki Arnav was not home!! Broken Heart

And coming to the entry of Dadi, are CVs  so fond of water games??Shocked Pehle tho we see Arnav n Khushi throwing water at each other, then we see Snake n Anjali playing with the water pipes, then the Kidnappers n Arnav n now Khushi n dadi!!!! Stern Smile Stern Smile

N the way NK wished dadi, I loved it!!!LOL Hi I'm Nand Kishore, aap mujhe NK bula sakthi hai!!! LOL LOL

Ghar ke naukar aur aukaad, closing the doors on the faces, not listening to wat others are trying to say, everything runs in the genes!!!D'oh When Dadi closed the door on Khushi's face, I went back to the episodes when Arnav did the same!!! Embarrassed

Who's calling Payalia now!!!D'oh D'oh

And Dadi, if u r away from everyone for so many years, how can u know Anjali is pregnant now!!D'oh N u pressed the wrong button, asking Anjali abt damaadji!!! See phir se taps khul gayi na!!!!Angry Angry

Ek doubt hai, why is Dadi back so suddenly, disappearing from the aashram without any news, n resurfacing in the RM???? Confused Confused

N the precap, I'm waiting!!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Other thoughts:

-Khushi got a new pair of chappal!!! PartyCan we hope for new dresses too??? Stern Smile

-Acha, first u take bath, then do some gardening n then u go for puja...Stern Smile In my place the first thing we do after bathing is the pujaConfused

-Anjali said she n chotey searched for dadi for many days, but as per the previous episode, Arnav already knew where Dadi was for all these years!!! Why hide everything from Anjali, she's not a 5 year old, is she??Monkey Icons

-Dear Arnav Singh Raizada, we all love to see u in black, n we also know its ur colourThumbs Up, but that doesn't mean u wear the same shirt every alternate day!!!Angry  Angry Paapam all the other colours in the universe are waiting so badly to be seen on u!!!Monkey Winks

-N a birthday on August 9th!!!! Dancing  DancingThat day is a very very spl one to me in the real life too!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed  N Arnav also born on the same day is like a festival time for me!!!!Monkey Winks Can we expect something on his "birthday", at least a new shirt!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by Divya1503 - 07 August 2012 at 2:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-sriraoarchanan14subiscshoneypriyaindi52

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sriraohoneypriya

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Am i the only one who missed the promo??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14indi52

Go to top