Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Loved the crooner, completely agree with your thoughts on the episode.

For me a good episode in parts, Dadi is hear to bring out the past, will wait and see what impact she has for all. The introduction of Dadi also gives us some light on which side of the family Anjali and Arnav got some of their individual characteristics.

On first impression Dadi seems like a very strict, religious person, I could understand if she misunderstood Khushi for someone she didn't know and berated her for the water incident, but to think she was a maid was unnecessary, is she going not let poor HP come near herπŸ˜•  or is it just female maids she got a problem with 😑I can only hope CV's got a reason for her behaviour. Khushi yet again had no support from anyone even though NK tried with no luck, here's hoping Arnav stands by her as the pre-cape looks promising.

Khushi open admission as to not knowing much about the person she loves,got me hoping we will see  them talk about his past. I am craving for more conversations between them, I want Khushi asking question and I want to hear Arnavs responses.

Khushi looking after the rose plant was just a beautiful scene for me😊

Anjali and Dadi scene was very good, very realistic for Anjali to breakdown. One thing which will always bug me I guess but have come to the conclusion we will not see is a baby bump on Anjali. If Dadi just by looking at her realised she was pregnant ,what about us viewers, are we to imagine soon she is about to give birth with a flat midriffπŸ˜• such a shame, it could have been great if she looked pregnant.

Priya,
 From now on some one is again stalking your post!! πŸ˜†.. Loved it !!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mommamia

Priya,

From now on some one is again stalking your post!! πŸ˜†.. Loved it !!

how I love stalkers...πŸ˜† thank you...😳 btw hope ur kids doing good...😊

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gandhari,
thank you, dear girl.

i wish i had fast forwarded most of yesterday too, but then again it is good i didn't. some things just got to say no to. bravo to priya for that ticking off. the ph does read her main post we all get the feeling, hope they do today. and that self righteous side of the forum always on nari mukti morcha, hope they have not gone silent today. i am glad this issue is up in a popular serial (now that we know trp's lie), this way there's a chance of talking about it and talk does a lot of good, leads to action. however, never watched ipk for its social message, glad it has no overt ones, yet what it deals with is deep, elemental, and a most beautifully packaged reminder of things that really matter. love, conscience, faith.

if the ph brought up servants and their place in our society and untouchability knowing it would spark off debate, happy. otherwise very angry face. and with views like that however nice daadi might finally turn out to be, i don't think i'll ever take to her.

lovely observations about that final scene. if it's battle along those lines, no prizes for guessing whose side i'm on. πŸ˜‰Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning/evening!!!   

Many Congratulations to shweta di, indi di, suba di, nishi di!!! 

Priya di!!! Awesome crooner once again!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Don't get me wrong but the title made me go ROFL!!! πŸ˜³ I read a post which said Arnav ko kuch hojatha hai when the clock strikes 12, comparing him to the cinderalla!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Ya even I did not like the way Dadi was treating Khushi!! I mean kis angle se Khushi was looking like a nuakar to her!!!!🀒 πŸ€’

N a very happy birthday to ur brother!!!!πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Coming to the episode, I felt the starting scenes were a bit OTT!! 😳 Loved NK's who izzz!!!! Mami's isstyle!!!πŸ˜‰

Khushi watering the plants n her hands full of mud, I went to some other dream land for sometime!!😍  😍But phir yaad aaya ki Arnav was not home!! πŸ₯Ί

And coming to the entry of Dadi, are CVs  so fond of water games??😲 Pehle tho we see Arnav n Khushi throwing water at each other, then we see Snake n Anjali playing with the water pipes, then the Kidnappers n Arnav n now Khushi n dadi!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

N the way NK wished dadi, I loved it!!!πŸ˜† Hi I'm Nand Kishore, aap mujhe NK bula sakthi hai!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ghar ke naukar aur aukaad, closing the doors on the faces, not listening to wat others are trying to say, everything runs in the genes!!! When Dadi closed the door on Khushi's face, I went back to the episodes when Arnav did the same!!! πŸ˜³

Who's calling Payalia now!!! 

And Dadi, if u r away from everyone for so many years, how can u know Anjali is pregnant now!! N u pressed the wrong button, asking Anjali abt damaadji!!! See phir se taps khul gayi na!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘

Ek doubt hai, why is Dadi back so suddenly, disappearing from the aashram without any news, n resurfacing in the RM???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

N the precap, I'm waiting!!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Other thoughts:

-Khushi got a new pair of chappal!!! πŸ₯³Can we hope for new dresses too??? πŸ˜³

-Acha, first u take bath, then do some gardening n then u go for puja...😳 In my place the first thing we do after bathing is the pujaπŸ˜•

-Anjali said she n chotey searched for dadi for many days, but as per the previous episode, Arnav already knew where Dadi was for all these years!!! Why hide everything from Anjali, she's not a 5 year old, is she??

-Dear Arnav Singh Raizada, we all love to see u in black, n we also know its ur colourπŸ‘πŸΌ, but that doesn't mean u wear the same shirt every alternate day!!!😑  😑 Paapam all the other colours in the universe are waiting so badly to be seen on u!!!

-N a birthday on August 9th!!!!   That day is a very very spl one to me in the real life too!!!😳 πŸ˜³  N Arnav also born on the same day is like a festival time for me!!!! Can we expect something on his "birthday", at least a new shirt!!!!!😍 πŸ˜

Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: honeypriya

how I love stalkers...πŸ˜† thank you...😳 btw hope ur kids doing good...😊

Priya they are fine.. Did you like Dadi.. Now we know where does that genes come from..!! Man did she send shiver in my spine or what.. Uff.. I just want to jump into the TV set and hold Khushi's hand assuring her that I am very much there for her!! πŸ˜›
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am i the only one who missed the promo??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiee Priya.. That was a wonderful and extremely important points you have coveredβ€¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Khushi being disrespected.. not taken.. that too as servant. Even if Dadi is an outsider, how can anyone interpret anyone that she is a servant? I completely disliked that part. Khushi being very considerate person who gives respect to younger and elder ones alike, she didn't raised her voice nor she defended herself. The way Daadi misbehaved with her.. those small instances when Daadi tells her to go and Daadi leaves the way from Khushi is about to go. Bad..very bad.. She is not untouchable.  She should first inquire. We all have clumsy moments and we all do mistakes but that doesn't mean because of that incident Daadi comes into conclusion that the girl, Khushi is servant. Forget the mistake, the word "servant" is itself an insult. It has been years, the society being divided into various segments. But the thinking still prevails. We need to understand that servants are helpers. They give us their time and earn hard earned money. Its not bad thing. Im proud of people who give due respect to "House Helpers".  Its time we change the attitude towards them. Daadi's taunts and her behavior was not acceptable at all. Well said about Ram and Shabari. I liked the effort of NK. Still he tried to say. But others.. they didn't even uttered a word. I hope Daadi will eventually understand Khushi and accepts her. She will bring in remarriage concept I think. Priya, I loved the barrier part. Its very true. There is barrier between Maliik and Raizaada which Khushi will cross. Its maybe due to what happend 14 years ago. With daadi, past is back. Arnav has always been struggling with his past. I completely understand him. Its really not easy to let go of your past. Khushi will be his support through all this. This what makes them "True soulmates".

That's  all by me. Im unwell. That is why cant think much and became so late. Waise bhi I don't think .. jabse ASR dikha hai… I came back home by 3 but was havin severe headache.. Now off to see epiπŸ˜‰

Shweta, Indi, Suba, Nishi.. Congo girls.. Fantabulous posts by you all….

Edited by prash_t - 11 years ago
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edited by -Sudhanya- - 11 years ago
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dadi thought she was a servant,,but I loved Khushi's look yesterday,,,!!