Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 4)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
POST UPDATED !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvarchanan14Nandalala-Gan-

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

res                   Shweta dear & Di    Hug   well  deserved  Clap 
                   Suba & Nishi way to go girls Clap 

The Beauty Of A Women
                                                           by: Maya Angelou

The beauty of a women 
                                                          isn't in the clothes she wears
                                                         The figure that she carries, 
                                                      or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of the women,
                                                      must be seen from in her eyes,
                                                   Because that's her doorway to her heart,
                                                     The place where love resides.

The beauty of a women 
                                                      isn't in her facial mole,
                                                    But true beauty in a women,
                                                       is reflected by her soul.

It's the caring that she cares to give,
                                                             the passion that she shows,
                                                       And the beauty of a women
                                                           with passing years only grows.        

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave me five golden rings. The golden rings are supposed to represent the first five books of the old Testaments, which tells the story of a mans fall from grace. 

Will be back ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
beautiful poem...and the reference to the 5th day of christmas...the 12 days of christmas has me intrigued as to how it gets woven in the story ... will wait for the rest.

Edited by sunshine99 - 06 August 2012 at 4:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14NandalalaDivya1503

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
updated my thoughts on the episodeDead on pg 3. Wont mind if you want to skip 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhanNandalalaDivya1503honeypriyabeena14

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Updated on pg. 3...WIll edit later if required!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhanbeena14Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
An episode that at first glance felt like a filler, turned out to be much more than that on a second watch. This was definately build up to a much bigger storyline the CVs have in store for us, a preview of things to come

Manorama explaining Dadi to NK and Payal was a scene to take notice of, never have I seen her fear someone the way she does Dadi. Manorama is a nervous wreck and doesn't dare to answer back to Dadi in fear of what will happen in return.

I didn't like Dadi and the way she treated Khushi believing she was a servant either Priya, I know there is a purpose to all this but it was still too much given everything we've had to see Khushi go through. The highlight to these scenes though was NK defending Khushi. NK was the star today and is truly living upto what he told Khushi about always being there for her, he is a true friend.

Liked the kitchen scene where Khushi being the eternal optimist she is thought she could clear the MU and learn more about the man she loves. Loved her admittance and realizing that there is a lot about Arnav she does not know, the loop has opened for the start of a new track

Ok this scene had me completely lost and I hope someone can shed light on the scene with Anjali and Dadi, how did she know Anjali was pregnant and married to Shyam? According to the incident 14 years that was of Anjali's broken wedding right?? All I gathered from this is that Dadi will play an important role in getting Shyam back at RM and battlelines have already been drawn with Dadi and Anjali against the rest of the family.

Precap was promising, Arnav is doing right by Khushi and won't have Dadi treat her poorly but will it be enough? Dadi looks to be very headstrong, could it be she puts forward the condition she'll only accept Khushi if he marries again with the family present? Or is this just more of Khushi and Arnav facing turbulent times?? Could be both, looking forward to what happens next

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocksmomb24archanan14shwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14indi52

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
SmileLoved it...awesome crooner gal Hug

Shwe jaan and indi di congratsHug

Nishi Hug And thank u Embarrassed 

editteddd-----

i loved the title...and absolutely super duper crooner...me going to phangurling crooner mode 
nowHug

the crooner is  good raised to power infinitySmile esp for an episode which gave an impression that nothing interesting happened but actually had the minutest of details!!!!Clap

am just stuck at the quote and lines beneath Day DreamingDay Dreaming

the lines she had said to herself...jise hum itna pyaar karthe hain unhe hum teek se jaanthe bhi nahin,,,aww..the acceptance at ease...and like u mentioned the urge to know her man better..!!! i loved the mannat ka chabi and peetel ka barthan reference...!!! but its going to be a beautiful phase now for kushi...for she has given the mauka now...and now she will have to use the haq...Smile from a girl in love to a woman in love !!!!! Embarrassed how much she has travelled in love tooSmile naming the acidity...understanding,,,the denial. hesitation..reluctance to claim the feeling...the acceptance...!!! 

yaayayya now to roses!!!! i totally went omg roses after seeing yday epiBig smile we have spoken abt roses like u mentioned...the beauty and beast...rose petals...!!! rose stands for love , courage and respect too!!! she gave roses to anjali the other day ...she is tending to his roses today...
when time comes..she will be there for him , for their family!!!!
and also subrosa mean under the rose stands for secrecy..confidentiality !!!! ((r u throwing oh no not again looks priya??)))**blinking****  Big smile
their pasts have been intertwined...yday we discussed she being the gatekeeper...and now how this is going to be out in the open with daadi's arrival is worth a watch!!! waiting for upcoming episodes to roll...!!!!

rosebud without thorns ---hope without fearClap...why do i rem the crooner title hope s a waking dream !!!!Smile

arnav- anjali - daadi ::: the night is back...wedding...gunshot arnav screaming ma...anjali in her shaddi ka jhoda...and now she mentioning how they searched daadi that day when she left them!!!past is opening up...!!! 
and when arnav looked at daadi--- good lord the fb s all set to hit...!!!!revisiting the haunting past

but  daadi...the aukat waali dialogue...not listening to anyone or letting them speak...ooh ya dadi kiski hain...!!!!! it runs in the genes...Big smile

and i so loved the bikhare connections u brought in priya...and haan the way anjali's face lighted up or atleast changed when daadi said ab main aagayi hoon sab teek ho jaayega...!!!!! am so waiting for drama to roll out...

and when arnav saw daadi--- omg...i just felt the change between anjali and arnav's reaction..why does it appear to me he s rather shocked to have her here.i think shud reserve this thoughts till episodes roll outBig smile and yeah point to be noted...daadi and naani are childhood friends...interesting!!!!Smile

and yup janmashtami ard the corner...and hey its arnav's bday too right in two days...Big smile
omg i loved all the connections priya...right from the title...to the contract...till the 12 days...and well subhadra connection.hmmm yeah Krishna half sister..arjun's wife ,abhimanyu 's mother!!!!.
and truth on janmashtami...oh yeah u just got me intrigued...and good lord Cinderella connection...hmmm!!!!! oye how do u do this priya...??? fab i say!!!

and yup even khushi misunderstood manorama the first time...and looks like manorama's kinda irked by it too!!!!despite all she is the bahu of the house and i really wished she behaved like one despite the insecurities!!!! 
on the other hand i really dont mind if daadi makes her drop the khoon bari taang and phatee saree!!!! but yeah that doesnt change daadi 's position from my list...

right now am anticipating shyam's entry ...will daadi  be instrumental in getting him back..i dont know.!!! but the story is moving forward...!!! and am loving it Smile

precap--- holaaa..pota kiska hain!!!! deal with it daadi...!!! oh well thats arnav singh raizada for u Big smileApprove

yyayayya promooo !!!! someone pinch me...!!!Wink ahhh...sun liya..fianllySmile

oh my...am with u on the rant corner now..
1)first daadi is already made to the top of my not so fav sadasya list!!!!yeah i totally dint like her way of treating khushi,,..that naukar dint go well with me either.!!! yeah like u pointed out this exists in the society ..so true..despite that it just put me off yday!Angry! guess raizada and malik have to redeem for me!!!!ok akash am still waiting for the sorry...reserving my thoughts on akash thoughLOL
2)Maami--- seriously??!!! and she dint let nk speak too...okay am not talking abt payal..not at all..Confused

brilliant performances...loved daljeet...and sanaya looked absolutely gorgeous...
apologies ya...super late update!!!! with internet ditching me too...Ouch

Edited by subiscs - 07 August 2012 at 2:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuvshwetachauhanNandalalaDivya1503honeypriyabeena14indi52

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Thank you Anjali.. for the lovely words hun!! Hug You made me go back and read my post again!! Embarrassed  And Thank you my girls for the wishes!!

Conratulations to our darling Indi Di.. and also to my jaanuu Suba and Nishu jaan!!! Hug Hug

No thanks required, sweets!  You all deserved it!Big smile

P.S. LOVE the gifs in this post!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhanDivya1503

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hi,,Priya,,,fabulous Crooner,,,,along with the epi ur insights have boggled my brain abt the way the track will go,,,,,since u say those servant references r linked to past i reserve my judge ment,,,,
loved Anji-Dadi scene,,,,that sense of homecoming of Anji was beautifully portrayed,,,,,

the moment i saw Khushiji carrying that water tub i thought..'oh satyanaash'..!!!Dadi going to hate Khushiji...

The real test of love of Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada for his wife begins,,,,,battlelines r drawn,,,Anji-Dadi on one side with Arnav-nani on the other...I loved that shot at the end...
Dadi's betaji was also like Damaadji..???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14amisuvshwetachauhanNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52

Go to top