Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 31)

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3135271
decoding time!!!
sorry priya didn't see ur post!!!

Edited by soni.b - 07 August 2012 at 6:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyaOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Your brother's name is Arnab? Wow !! Happy Birthday to him Smile.

I influenced one of my colleagues to name his son Arnav, he was thinking of a couple of names including Arnav and I kept telling him what a great name that was until he finally named his son Arnav ! The things we fans do, I tell you Embarrassed

Thankss dear...ya bro's name Arnab - one more reason that pulled me to the show initially LOL

wow thats some awsm phann gurlism...told him in the morng friends on my post hv wished u and had dedicated u a song - then he is like u would have screamed and told my name too - ab is naam ka to tumhaare liye koi aur hi intention hai LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamarchanan14soni.bsubiscsDivya1503NewbiesoapfanOmoraboti--Nishita--

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

"Di, I was more affected by Manorama's reaction than anything else! Just riled me to no end! She has gotten away with this phatti sari and khoon bhari taang business long enough but today she chose NOT to correct Dadi--it was absolutely COWARDLY! No respect for Mami now!

We all discussed earlier this morning that ASR has to put Mami in her place one of these days--it should have happened a long time ago, but better late than ever!"

anjali,
don't know if you'll read this but i have a curious affection for this obnoxious woman. maybe because asr bought her that necklace which means he kind of gets her, definitely because she helped khushi during the hunt for asr, also nani once said she was good of heart. plus i like utkarsha naik's guts, to do this obvious caricature with so much nuance. however, you are right, it is time to yell at her. i nominate her favourite nephew.

after she's got what she deserves and calms down a bit i would really like to find out more about mano darling. she reminds of a certain sort of woman, those who don't know how to assert themselves for all sorts of reasons, and grow mean and underhand, become bullies. yet in some invidual one on one relationships they are wonderful. have some aunts like that. maybe not making much sense here, but manorama i feel is not a bad sort. she was quaking at the sight of the dadi person, and never known for her boldness just sidled out of a tricky situation. but what happened to payal? why didn't nk complete his sentence? i understand khushi keeping quiet. but those two?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaarchanan14subiscsDivya1503

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
first of all am astonished at your waking power!! is it the gulp effect? LOL pls dont say stop..that is part of the utter sexiness deal package. Silly

thanks for ur reply. glad you didn't have to see the 'servant' (oh i even hate that word) segregation in your household... I have grown up seeing it and believe me, it took all my instinctive efforts to get out of that rut.

yeah even payal and mami's silence is unfortunately part of reality but am totally with you. What I meant was fiction should not be prevented from showing reality however regressive that appears to be. It is not fiction's responsibility COMPLETELY to correct society's wrongs though it can and it does contribute immensely to it.

Having said that, I very much agree that it should not be justified by any means. I do hope the writers take that vital step in dadi's redemption (that dratted word again!) and make her listen to an 'aukat' lesson, like the one Khushi gave Arnav!

archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriya

garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
beautiful crooner...so much is coming I am getting Wacko...but I'll waitSmile

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

koi Jaan ki nazar utaaro peeleej Day Dreaming

Ghalib fainted in his grave...!!
!Shocked  

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

Yesterday's episode was kind of shocking, disgusting for many, but for me it seemed a reflection of our society and as someone who has experienced that kind of behaviour, I could so relate to it. I don't know if we are allowed to write about personal experiences here but nevertheless, let me go 

I apologise if my post is out of place here but it did touch a chord somewhere and felt like sharing it. 

Heyyy suba here...glad that u shared it with us ...am so proud that u stood up for ur self and have an immense respect for ur husband for standing by u...!!!!applause!!!

Totally agree this so exists in the society..and portraying it in fiction or a reality show..they may or may not be instrumental in bringing the change..but atleast open the eyes of the ignorant...but whatever said and done change has to come in the people...even the educated masses do this..what do we term it as..narrow minded ness??!!! What is the point of education when u r blind to things that are downright inhumane...!!!! 

Well in our show ,when arnav stands by Khushi...give her the confidence..she will surely stand up even more stronger !!!!!!Whatver said and done I cannot justify maami 's action..well looks like chords are changing now..Smile

And don't apologise ya!!!!Smile

archanan14--Nishita--Divya1503honeypriya

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

koi Jaan ki nazar utaaro peeleej Day Dreaming

priya di!!! mujhe tho kuch samajh mein nahi aaya!!!Confused Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: