Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 30)

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Mere dono bahon mai jaise aasman hai...!!!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celasuhanamausamarchanan14beena14mahamluvsbsDivya1503indi52

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by hd75

Hi Soni, (can I call you that?) thanks for liking what I wrote. 

ASR and Khushi are learning the art of marriage. There is a lot of difference between being in love and being married, while love is the first step, marriage is a whole big world of responsibility and trust, I'm loving this journey from being in love to becoming a family. 

Hello!! I read ur post n loved it!!!Clap I'm glad u shared it with all of us!Thumbs Up So happy for you that ur husband is always by ur side!!!Smile Smile  I really dont know wat to say abt the traditions that prevail in our country,Ouch I come from a Brahmin family, n I've seen ppl from my granny's village behaving reallyy weird when it comes to the ppl from other castes there!!!  Thank god mera family orthodox nahi hai, n I'm allowed to do anything I feel thats correct!! I witnessed some ppl being asked to stay away from the temples n not even being allowed to sit with us even at the local tiffin centres there! Weird, crazy n inhumane are the only words that come to my mind whenever i see or read abt such incidents!!!! Sometimes it is hard to believe that ppl who r highly educated also behave in such a disgusting manner!!!Dead wat use are those degrees n education when u can't learn to respect a fellow human being!!!!Dead
Hi divya -- how are you ?baagunnara... I seem to catch you only in the evening ... agree completely chadastham/sampradayam perulo emanna cheyadaaniki thayaarugaa untaaru... kottha kottha rules /padatthulu kooda invent chestaru... ivanni choosthe vallu manduthundi !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75archanan14Divya1503

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Omoraboti

[QUOTE=mouramen]

Farha dont laugh at pathetic me..had resolved last nite to sleep for 6 hrs...and ended up sleeping 2 ...Ouch

should be napping now...but cant pull myself from the amazing reads at this place...and tht stupid SBS - that make u smile and cry for fictional characters...uggghhh...

can plsss someone ban that man frm gulping - it makes difficult for mortals to stay normal !!!
oh god priya!!! ebaar or dhok gela teo ban!!!! poor guy...aar ki ki kora chere dite hobe mortals der joyne!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14jakhushiDivya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Page 2 Ladies!!

Shweta: Congratz one more time for the star crown! Smile I wonder why Daadi chose to ignore everyone else other than the ones she knows. "This woman will tend to the whole 'chaman' that ASR has worked so hard to build up! "- loved it!! "I could not dismiss her 'koi fark nahi padta' to Payal! It was another evidence of her anger, her discontent, her unhappiness of the kind of marriage she is in!" - and this one is so rightly put!

Suvi: "And yes, this was really funny. One samajhdaar Gupta sister advices & the other follows without too much thought. But phir se backfire ho gaya." - i was thinking the same. LOL

Shy: "The Cv's are doing a good job of bringing out Khushi's feelings slowly and gently..unlike her nature. I like it very very much." - i liked it very, very much too. LOL "Daadi is a complete reflection of Arnav Singh Raizada. Arnav Singh Raizada who first spoke about aukad will see the history repeat right in front of his eyes...and will rise above all" - this was brilliant!! Loved it!!!!

Newbiesoapfan: "Daadi is senior ASR with all the mannerisms and the aukat business. Guess she is here to unveil the past in all its glory as well as to remind Arnav of all the aukat crap that he had given Khushi and make him stand up once again ( one more muh dikhai) for Khushi..." - time to eat his own words!!! Nicely put. Smile

Edited by Omoraboti - 07 August 2012 at 6:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14shwetachauhansubiscsDivya1503

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mouramen

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">hey omoraboti,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">thanks dear.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">me on d runs...organising son's bday party...just peeping in...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">have managed to go thru only pg 1.</font>

</div>
<div><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="4">need to learn time management from priya...</font>

No problem dear!! But i am on page 1 Tongue

I need to learn sleep management from Priya!!

Farha dont laugh at pathetic me..had resolved last nite to sleep for 6 hrs...and ended up sleeping 2 ...Ouch
should be napping now...but cant pull myself from the amazing reads at this place...and tht stupid SBS - that make u smile and cry for fictional characters...uggghhh...
can plsss someone ban that man frm gulping - it makes difficult for mortals to stay normal !!!

And you are still kicking a*s with 2 hours sleep??!! Shocked Take a bow lady!!! I am hardly getting 4 hr sleep lately and dozing off the whole day ..

He gulps ... Let him gulp please!!! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

arrgggh as always I am bhery bhery late but nevertheless! very thoughtful crooner Priya.. I have something to say to this though. I understand completely where you are coming from and the rant against woman-servant is totally understandable too. But my point here is, if we are assuming that IPK is as real to life as it can get on a daily soap with its own daily pressures, why not this reality as well? For how much ever we try to turn away from this reality of what I call sophisticated untouchability  and  ego/pride/ignorance (for always, pride comes with ignorance as much as it does with arrogance) disguised in rituals and religion, this exists. It still does. It is as much a reality as anything else in our complicated country. Is it the responsibility of fiction to showcase reality as it is or does its responsibility extend to 'correcting' what is wrong in society. I am not debating here... I am just asking a question.

In this context, wanted to share a personal detail with crooner ladies!

When I saw dadi yesterday, I was open mouthed. It felt as if the spirit of my own dadi (that is my cousin dadi) had somehow got into ASR's dadi!! I come from a joint family  and this dadi was EXACTLY like this and I am not exaggerating. Ritualistic, high brahminical so-called cleanliness...the constant shuddhikarans...the inborn disdain for people whom she considered lower than her own self imposed standards and yet, principled, not all bad and very judgemental and opinionated. She did not even attend my wedding coz she thought I had become 'impure' by marrying a non-brahmin and God forbid if any of the domestic helps touched her stuff! And yes, they were neither allowed near the puja room nor allowed to give her any food nor touch her things. And if such a horror happened, she would straight run for shuddhikaran. Her respect too for her own kind, women, was very suspect too.. I will say that much without going into too many family secrets on this public forum!

It felt surreal and then today morning I come and read your crooner and I am just trying to realign and get some viewpoints. So Dadi is as real as they come. So should fiction show this reality or not?

Sorry, my intention is not to fight/debate but just out of curiosity! Smile

ok rashmi dont get me wrong...on first read ,mane socha...me and Rashmi talking same thing...then y she saying disagreeing LOL blame my sleepy hormones...

then a second read...I got what u saying...c I totally agree that fiction should mirror wats prevalent in the society - thats y my first line of the post was - days when fiction angers me, annoys me...and thats wat was the reason -.

I have completely no problem with Daadi being shown prejudiced and all the other stuff that you outlined - my sore points simply - why could maami and the other two not voice out the truth - and why the "servant" factor be glorified...

I know more than very well how its prevalent in our society...

a small personal bg - my mum's side family is Zamindar family...and till now we have vast family tree...on my mum's maternal home...its a huge place with a big temple at home...where "narayana" is there - so as per Hindu rituals lots of strictness is followed...as puja takes place every day...sometimes its an underlined fact tht some liberties are not allowed as per customes...but never ever have servants been stopped from handling pooja stuff - across Hindu customs - there is nowhere which stays servants cant participate - yes, what is important and followed - hygience and cleanliness - you should be cleansed and take shower before doing pooja stuff...so I had an issue with the dialogue - "naukar pooja ki samgri nahi choo sakte hain" - that was a very wrong statement from my POV strictly.

also I have said in the post - if they have shown this - as it still mirrors lots of prevailing bisaness no doubt in our society - the writer should also show that Daadi takes back these words one day - thats when a successful progressive fictional writing is done...you show what is actually there in society - the wrong - but do also show the remedial measure !!!

Wanted to mention BV doing a great job on that - but saw Nishi had already pointed that - they showed Daadisa's orthodox virtues and old schoolism to complete extent - but then they also showed the transformation - so which as part of the script here no doubt they'll show Daadi's transformation towards Khushi...but my point is will the script also touch these remedial measure on insulting a servant from participating in pooja ???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celaajumawrit_in_watersoni.barchanan14jakhushisubiscsOmorabotiDivya1503

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

[QUOTE=mouramen]

oh god priya!!! ebaar or dhok gela teo ban!!!! poor guy...aar ki ki kora chere dite hobe mortals der joyne!!!!LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL soni mortals der jonno shedding those tears foremost ...CryCryCry sbs se yeh haal...epi ka kya hoga...

never knew gulping can be soo damn sexyyy...Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celaarchanan14soni.bsubiscsDivya1503Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshaarchanan14subiscsDivya1503Omoraboti

Go to top