Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 28)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

Hi Soni, (can I call you that?) thanks for liking what I wrote. 

ASR and Khushi are learning the art of marriage. There is a lot of difference between being in love and being married, while love is the first step, marriage is a whole big world of responsibility and trust, I'm loving this journey from being in love to becoming a family. 

Hello!! I read ur post n loved it!!!Clap I'm glad u shared it with all of us!Thumbs Up So happy for you that ur husband is always by ur side!!!Smile Smile  I really dont know wat to say abt the traditions that prevail in our country,Ouch I come from a Brahmin family, n I've seen ppl from my granny's village behaving reallyy weird when it comes to the ppl from other castes there!!!  Thank god mera family orthodox nahi hai, n I'm allowed to do anything I feel thats correct!! I witnessed some ppl being asked to stay away from the temples n not even being allowed to sit with us even at the local tiffin centres there! Weird, crazy n inhumane are the only words that come to my mind whenever i see or read abt such incidents!!!! Sometimes it is hard to believe that ppl who r highly educated also behave in such a disgusting manner!!!Dead wat use are those degrees n education when u can't learn to respect a fellow human being!!!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscshoneypriyaNewbiesoapfanindi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Page 1 Ladies!!

Soni: loved how you draw the comparison bewteen Arnav-Khushi & Daadi-Khushi encounters. I wonder how Arnav's Shuddhi will be done. LOL

Archu: Payal is too submissive yaar. Didnt like her reactions yesterday. Things will only get worse I guess if Daadi comes to know where Khushi comes from .. But things arent getting any better anyways! Awwh .. Somebody mentioned my name! Hug

Beena Di: I too dont want to see Khushi typically investigating .. Today's SBB was promising Smile. No comment on Maami but what is wrong with Payal??? The last scene was really effectively executed .. Get ready for battlefield RM!

Nishita: Brain on overdrive, naa?? LOL I wonder if the delivery is not far away, perhaps we wont be shown any bumps at all. Confused I will never understand how such a common issue in drama has been handled so poorly. But Daljeet has done a much better job yesterday- the expressions were clearer or is it that Anjali is more sure of herself now? Wink

Mou: Loved your take on Khushi! Really well done. Smile Well, me too thought of Shubhadra as Abhimanyu's mother and was wondering if the Chakra will come into play. I asked Priya in my comment .. Will wait for her answer. Smile That diwali thing is bang on yaar! Never noticed!!! Well done!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14soni.bdennisdmenacebeena14Divya1503

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Can someone pls give a tight slap or something to get me back to my senses!!!!!Ouch I was studying abt confidence n all n the only thing I see repeatedly is the word TRUST n it develops over time n without trust there wont be effective communication!!! The only words getting into my mind, Arnav Khushi n Trust!!!!Confused Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamParshasoni.barchanan14subiscsdennisdmenaceindi52honeypriya

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

hey omoraboti,

thanks dear.

me on d runs...organising son's bday party...just peeping in...

have managed to go thru only pg 1.

need to learn time management from priya...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14soni.bsubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaOmoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
cant slap you sweetie...
can give you a tight hug...will that do?????QUOTE=Divya1503]Can someone pls give a tight slap or something to get me back to my senses!!!!!Ouch I was studying abt confidence n all n the only thing I see repeatedly is the word TRUST n it develops over time n without trust there wont be effective communication!!! The only words getting into my mind, Arnav Khushi n Trust!!!!Confused Confused[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14soni.bDivya1503

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Priya,
I dint get time to read the crooner since morning...only made my pic post..n after reading anchor WU, i edited my post...its not "12 o'clock in his house there was cat and mouse"..its much more serious...Hai laa..Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriya

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Originally posted by mouramen

cant slap you sweetie...
can give you a tight hug...will that do?????QUOTE=Divya1503]Can someone pls give a tight slap or something to get me back to my senses!!!!!Ouch I was studying abt confidence n all n the only thing I see repeatedly is the word TRUST n it develops over time n without trust there wont be effective communication!!! The only words getting into my mind, Arnav Khushi n Trust!!!!Confused Confused
[/QUOTE]

thanks di!!!Hug Hug but the next sentence i read is not at all helping me!!! Low trust leads to more MUs n poor relationshipsOuch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Originally posted by Divya1503

Originally posted by hd75

Hi Soni, (can I call you that?) thanks for liking what I wrote. 

ASR and Khushi are learning the art of marriage. There is a lot of difference between being in love and being married, while love is the first step, marriage is a whole big world of responsibility and trust, I'm loving this journey from being in love to becoming a family. 

Hello!! I read ur post n loved it!!!Clap I'm glad u shared it with all of us!Thumbs Up So happy for you that ur husband is always by ur side!!!Smile Smile  I really dont know wat to say abt the traditions that prevail in our country,Ouch I come from a Brahmin family, n I've seen ppl from my granny's village behaving reallyy weird when it comes to the ppl from other castes there!!!  Thank god mera family orthodox nahi hai, n I'm allowed to do anything I feel thats correct!! I witnessed some ppl being asked to stay away from the temples n not even being allowed to sit with us even at the local tiffin centres there! Weird, crazy n inhumane are the only words that come to my mind whenever i see or read abt such incidents!!!! Sometimes it is hard to believe that ppl who r highly educated also behave in such a disgusting manner!!!Dead wat use are those degrees n education when u can't learn to respect a fellow human being!!!!Dead

Hi, thanks for liking my post. I see this behaviour all the time around me, it makes me so angry but I don't know what to do to make these people understand, somehow the more educated people are, the more narrow minded they seem to become. 

I read your posts regularly and thoroughly enjoy them. Btw, you live in Hyderabad, right? Nenu kuda Hyderabadi Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503

Go to top