Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 27)

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

[QUOTE=riti4u]my Arnie baby was crying...sorry I am late but..joinin in ..Cry
me too crying with him from the time i saw the segmentCry Cry 

Mujhae subeh hi intution hogaya tha..yeh ladkiyan rula kae rahengi ladkae ko!!!

Edited by Parsha - 07 August 2012 at 5:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503riti4u

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

Originally posted by mouramen

and when they froze d moment jaise waqt thamsa gaya hain...Day Dreaming[QUOTE=Divya1503]
Originally posted by riti4u

my Arnie baby was crying...sorry I am late but..joinin in ..Cry

me too crying with him from the time i saw the segmentCry Cry
flood alert on crooner!!!!LOL[/QUOTE]

Monkey Winks Monkey Winks

archanan14soni.bdennisdmenace

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] hi harichandana!!! hope i got ur name correct!!! thanks for sharing ur personal experience...though the world has advanced in every possible way but there are some things which still linger in our society and discrimination is the common one!!! i myself have never faced it but have seen it happening around with my friends and relatives!!!! glad that u had ur pillar of support cause not everyone is that lucky!!!
i absolutely agree with you abt khushi not having confidence in her marriage which actually is a contract marriage done to protect their respective siblings...as of today she does not doubt arnav's love for her but she is still not sure of her position in the family...that confidence arnav will give her...he has slowly started doing it...intially by telling her she has the right over him and will now extend those rights over his family too...making her the badi bahu of the raizada khandaan in true sense!!!
liked ur take on mami's behaviour!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi Soni, (can I call you that?) thanks for liking what I wrote. 

ASR and Khushi are learning the art of marriage. There is a lot of difference between being in love and being married, while love is the first step, marriage is a whole big world of responsibility and trust, I'm loving this journey from being in love to becoming a family. 

archanan14soni.bDivya1503

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Wonderful n mindblowing analysis for each partClap
just loved ur interpretationSmile
Loved it..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

@ Soni di: I'm in love with ur DP!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Twilight n Edward Cullen!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
thanku sweetie...even i love it!!!! me too Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Divya1503

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

PartyPartyCongratulations to all the starsPartyParty
Thank you GS for calling me a creative thinkerEmbarrassed...I am happy you liked me postEmbarrassed

I loved the crooner Priya.. I agree with you completely on the part that got you to rant...there are many other ways of showing the class difference and there was no need to resort to what was shown yesterday. Expected better from GH but nevertheless will wait and watch how they rectify their mistake. I just loved the first quote you have used. Indeed the rise of the woman...everytime a woman is put down, she rises and shows the world her powers. This she does because of the love, faith and belief...Khushi will rise because of the love she has for her husband and the faith she has in her relationship. Anjali will rise because of the love she has for her child and the faith she has in her chotte and now Dadi...

When I watched the episode, the direct insults to Khushi made me cringe. But this was one episode that made me connect a few more dots with the past...Dadi mistook Khushi to be the servant not once or twice but three times in the span of 20 minutes. It is something done with a purpose...what could it be? I am in the mood of some detecive giri so me trying to find out what happened that night. In friday's episode, Nani referred to some "lady" because of which Dadi went to the aashram. The same night when everything changed for Arnav and Anjali...they saw their mother's death. We are also bombarded with the clip of Arnav's mom running time and again...his dad no where in the picture. In all probabilities, the reason for Arnav's mom's death could be due to the other woman and your hint on half sister  and Shyaam's return makes me want to jump to a conclusion but I will waitLOL. The other woman could have been from the lower strata of society making Dadi the woman she is today. Chance ho sakta hai. How Khushi's parents are involved in all this is yet to be seen...they died in a car accident when she was 8. Now if only Khushi's age was not a mystery, it would have helped meLOLLOL

Back to the episode...

Khushi was shown to be gardening...taking care of Arnav's plants. Also an indication that she would always be the protector for Arnav's loved ones. She had said she would always be at her Jahanpanah's serviceSmile. Another hint...why did Khushi call herself a kaniz the other day? Isnt kaniz a mere pawn..why didnt she call herself a Rani? Is it because she is yet to become his Rani? Loved the way, they have thrown hints in the episodes. Big smile
Khushi connecting the blooming of the rose bud to the birth of the child indicates that there is not much time left for the delivery. 

I liked the scene between Anjali and Dadi. Anjali who hasnt yet recovered from that fateful night breaks down as soon as she sees her Dadi. Even I feel that Dadi will help getting Shyaam back to the house. Anjali's eyes lit up the moment she heard dadi say, everything would be fine soon. Like you said Priya, Dadi will once again try and bring back the happiness and mend relationships. Dadi seems very orthodox, conservative and a strict disciplinarian so I wont be surprised if she forces Arnav and Khushi to get married again...her first step.

Other thoughts:
1. I loved the two reactions of the siblings...while one broke down and shared her pain, the other froze with the pain so evident in his eyes. 
2. Loved the long shot of the hallway...Dadi/Anjali on the right, Arnav/Nani in the centre and the so called outsiders (Khushi, Payal, NK and mami) as the spectators/witnesses.
3. Loved Khushi's monologue...there is a lot for her to learn from hereon. That journey will start only once she becomes Arnav's better half in the true sense. This scene also cleared the doubts that many people had on Khushi's feelings for Arnav.
4. I cannot forgive Mami for what she did today...I demand for a separate redemption track for this woman.Angry NK Bhai!!!! Why couldnt he complete his sentence??Cry Why was Payal quiet?Angry Infact, Khushi doesnt need anybody to stand up for her...she is capable of doing that herself. She goes around town telling people that she is KKGSR and she could have spoken even today but I guess it was the need of the scriptOuch
5. Barun's 2 second shot was the best part of the episode for me...the pain spoke a million words. Cant wait for the episode tonight.
6. Daljeet and Sanaya were very good. Daljeet's break down was far more natural compared to her other scenes off late. One point to crib...the director should avoid showing Anjali's left profile. Her flat tummy makes it difficult for the audience to sympathize with her character. Nobody is asking her to have a football inside but at least a small bulge will do wonders. I am always reminded of Vidya in Kahaani. All they had to do was to show Vidya waddling on the street and you feel so bad for her. 
7. Swait Chitnis is a terrific actress...I have seen some of her earlier serials and she has always done a fab job..I am sure she will do full justice to her character.

meri detective sis, gutter partner, creative writer...kis naam se bulao tumhe...
a big jhappiHug,
loved today's post...you nailed it.
not to show daljeet's left profile ...only that point is enuf to make me a detective..LOLLOLLOL
mami and dadi needs a speech from ASR.Angry
khushi defo needs that assurance , that support from ASR to rise...to get back her confidence.
past is coming up and your suggestion to a lower strata women behind d tragedy is very much possible...
kkhushi's age ha ha ha jaane de yaar...creative liberty.LOLLOL

archanan14soni.bDivya1503

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Your brother's name is Arnab? Wow !! Happy Birthday to him Smile.

I influenced one of my colleagues to name his son Arnav, he was thinking of a couple of names including Arnav and I kept telling him what a great name that was until he finally named his son Arnav ! The things we fans do, I tell you Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsoni.barchanan14subiscsDivya1503honeypriyariti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

hi harichandana!!! hope i got ur name correct!!! thanks for sharing ur personal experience...though the world has advanced in every possible way but there are some things which still linger in our society and discrimination is the common one!!! i myself have never faced it but have seen it happening around with my friends and relatives!!!! glad that u had ur pillar of support cause not everyone is that lucky!!!
i absolutely agree with you abt khushi not having confidence in her marriage which actually is a contract marriage done to protect their respective siblings...as of today she does not doubt arnav's love for her but she is still not sure of her position in the family...that confidence arnav will give her...he has slowly started doing it...intially by telling her she has the right over him and will now extend those rights over his family too...making her the badi bahu of the raizada khandaan in true sense!!!
liked ur take on mami's behaviour!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi Soni, (can I call you that?) thanks for liking what I wrote. 

ASR and Khushi are learning the art of marriage. There is a lot of difference between being in love and being married, while love is the first step, marriage is a whole big world of responsibility and trust, I'm loving this journey from being in love to becoming a family. 

[/QUOTE] soni it is!!!!Big smile
oh yes tell me being in love and being married are two very different things...speaking from my own experiences...falling in love is easy...loving someone unconditionally not so and then living a life with that someone...encompassing  love, responsibility and trust is a different thing altogether!!! me too loving their journey!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75archanan14Divya1503honeypriya

Go to top