Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--
Congratulations to all the stars
Thank you GS for calling me a creative thinker...I am happy you liked me post
I loved the crooner Priya.. I agree with you completely on the part that got you to rant...there are many other ways of showing the class difference and there was no need to resort to what was shown yesterday. Expected better from GH but nevertheless will wait and watch how they rectify their mistake. I just loved the first quote you have used. Indeed the rise of the woman...everytime a woman is put down, she rises and shows the world her powers. This she does because of the love, faith and belief...Khushi will rise because of the love she has for her husband and the faith she has in her relationship. Anjali will rise because of the love she has for her child and the faith she has in her chotte and now Dadi...
When I watched the episode, the direct insults to Khushi made me cringe. But this was one episode that made me connect a few more dots with the past...Dadi mistook Khushi to be the servant not once or twice but three times in the span of 20 minutes. It is something done with a purpose...what could it be? I am in the mood of some detecive giri so me trying to find out what happened that night. In friday's episode, Nani referred to some "lady" because of which Dadi went to the aashram. The same night when everything changed for Arnav and Anjali...they saw their mother's death. We are also bombarded with the clip of Arnav's mom running time and again...his dad no where in the picture. In all probabilities, the reason for Arnav's mom's death could be due to the other woman and your hint on half sister and Shyaam's return makes me want to jump to a conclusion but I will wait. The other woman could have been from the lower strata of society making Dadi the woman she is today. Chance ho sakta hai. How Khushi's parents are involved in all this is yet to be seen...they died in a car accident when she was 8. Now if only Khushi's age was not a mystery, it would have helped me
Back to the episode...
Khushi was shown to be gardening...taking care of Arnav's plants. Also an indication that she would always be the protector for Arnav's loved ones. She had said she would always be at her Jahanpanah's service. Another hint...why did Khushi call herself a kaniz the other day? Isnt kaniz a mere pawn..why didnt she call herself a Rani? Is it because she is yet to become his Rani? Loved the way, they have thrown hints in the episodes.
Khushi connecting the blooming of the rose bud to the birth of the child indicates that there is not much time left for the delivery.
I liked the scene between Anjali and Dadi. Anjali who hasnt yet recovered from that fateful night breaks down as soon as she sees her Dadi. Even I feel that Dadi will help getting Shyaam back to the house. Anjali's eyes lit up the moment she heard dadi say, everything would be fine soon. Like you said Priya, Dadi will once again try and bring back the happiness and mend relationships. Dadi seems very orthodox, conservative and a strict disciplinarian so I wont be surprised if she forces Arnav and Khushi to get married again...her first step.
1. I loved the two reactions of the siblings...while one broke down and shared her pain, the other froze with the pain so evident in his eyes.
2. Loved the long shot of the hallway...Dadi/Anjali on the right, Arnav/Nani in the centre and the so called outsiders (Khushi, Payal, NK and mami) as the spectators/witnesses.
3. Loved Khushi's monologue...there is a lot for her to learn from hereon. That journey will start only once she becomes Arnav's better half in the true sense. This scene also cleared the doubts that many people had on Khushi's feelings for Arnav.
4. I cannot forgive Mami for what she did today...I demand for a separate redemption track for this woman. NK Bhai!!!! Why couldnt he complete his sentence?? Why was Payal quiet? Infact, Khushi doesnt need anybody to stand up for her...she is capable of doing that herself. She goes around town telling people that she is KKGSR and she could have spoken even today but I guess it was the need of the script
5. Barun's 2 second shot was the best part of the episode for me...the pain spoke a million words. Cant wait for the episode tonight.
6. Daljeet and Sanaya were very good. Daljeet's break down was far more natural compared to her other scenes off late. One point to crib...the director should avoid showing Anjali's left profile. Her flat tummy makes it difficult for the audience to sympathize with her character. Nobody is asking her to have a football inside but at least a small bulge will do wonders. I am always reminded of Vidya in Kahaani. All they had to do was to show Vidya waddling on the street and you feel so bad for her.
7. Swait Chitnis is a terrific actress...I have seen some of her earlier serials and she has always done a fab job..I am sure she will do full justice to her character.
meri detective sis, gutter partner, creative writer...kis naam se bulao tumhe...
a big jhappi,
loved today's post...you nailed it.
not to show daljeet's left profile ...only that point is enuf to make me a detective..
mami and dadi needs a speech from ASR.
khushi defo needs that assurance , that support from ASR to rise...to get back her confidence.
past is coming up and your suggestion to a lower strata women behind d tragedy is very much possible...
kkhushi's age ha ha ha jaane de yaar...creative liberty.