Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Ghalib fainted in his grave...!!
!😲  
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hd75

Yesterday's episode was kind of shocking, disgusting for many, but for me it seemed a reflection of our society and as someone who has experienced that kind of behaviour, I could so relate to it. I don't know if we are allowed to write about personal experiences here but nevertheless, let me go 

I apologise if my post is out of place here but it did touch a chord somewhere and felt like sharing it. 

Heyyy suba here...glad that u shared it with us ...am so proud that u stood up for ur self and have an immense respect for ur husband for standing by u...!!!!applause!!!

Totally agree this so exists in the society..and portraying it in fiction or a reality show..they may or may not be instrumental in bringing the change..but atleast open the eyes of the ignorant...but whatever said and done change has to come in the people...even the educated masses do this..what do we term it as..narrow minded ness??!!! What is the point of education when u r blind to things that are downright inhumane...!!!! 

Well in our show ,when arnav stands by Khushi...give her the confidence..she will surely stand up even more stronger !!!!!!Whatver said and done I cannot justify maami 's action..well looks like chords are changing now..😊

And don't apologise ya!!!!😊
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

priya di!!! mujhe tho kuch samajh mein nahi aaya!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Hello!!!πŸ˜ƒ nenu super fine!!!πŸ˜ƒ meeru ela vunnaru?? n nannu nuvvu anochu plsπŸ˜› sorry went out for a while n came back just now! exactly!!! my granny is like the typical old fashioned, asks me to do this n dont do that! but my mum tho is totally against these weird things, in fact everyone in my family r against it, except some ppl!!

Divya1503 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3135309

translation bhi aagaya aaj tho!! πŸ˜ƒ
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Congratz Shweta & Indi!!! πŸ€—Both of you did a brilliant job and one thing I like about both of your writing skills, is you are lyrical. 

Ok. So how did you feel about the episode (not precap πŸ˜›)? Excited? Intimidated? Intrigued? Bored?

I will settle for intrigued. 😊 This was indeed an interesting episode. On the surface, it was about introducing Dadi to the plot but parallelly lot of other things was running - the same segment giving away multiple messages. This episode tried to deliver at least something for everyone & finishing off with the precap, I will say they have been successful. However, this episode seemed to focus more on the storyline than the characters - how things were in past, why things are as they are and also what the future is about to bring. It must have been a decoding delight for the analysts where nearly half of the dialogues & incidents seemed to have been stating something else - full of innuendos, nuances & symbolisms. My amateur brain already on overdrive πŸ˜• - I hope I can make some sense.

As I mentioned in the last crooner, the last episode for me was a crossroad of beginnings - beginning of closing of one base of the story - "Khushi ki Aaj" & the beginning of the revealing of the other - "Arnav ki bure Atit". So the episode rightly started with hinting the return of the past as we see a clearly scared Manoroma, apprehending the arrival of Daadi - someone who affects her BP, someone who causes "Darr", someone who "Jaha Bhi Rehe, sukhi rehe, bas yaha na aye". Payal & NK tries to get insight into the storm approaching while I keep on thinking a lot of other things. "Darr" is one of my old time fav by SRK - a story of an obsessed lover. But why did I feel there is someone else than Daadi who the family wants to stay away wherever he/she is?

At the same time, in their own castle or Tajmahal, Khushi is busy tending the rose plants of her Shaitan/ Rajkumar. Besides seeing a Khushi who is happily taking care of Arnav's plants - there were two other things that instantly struck my mind as Khushi went on with her little monologue - by the time the rose buds will bloom, the Nanhi Kali of Anjali will come to this world. The first thing that crossed my mind was what Priya mentioned in the last crooner - of many other things, Rose also refers to secrets. So I would like to settle for this meaning in this dialogue and that gives us a timeline in the story. The other thing was the very obvious essence of "Beauty & the Beast". We have discussed this over & over but let me take you through it again a bit. What caused Beauty to land up with the beast? A Rose. Beauty asks her father to get her a rose, on his travel back home. It is the picking of this rose, from the Beast's private garden, which causes the daughter to replace her father in the castle. I have never given this part of the story any significance before but somehow it ticked me today. We all know the second part of the story - keep on thinking!

So Daadi enters RM only to be welcomed with splashing waters from Khushi who wanted to water the plants outside but ends up spilling the "water" seeing a "Lizard" on the door. FYI - of the many things Lizard refers to, one is snake or serpent. πŸ˜† There goes Khushi's first impression ' Daadi thinks of her as a servant - our very own "Kaneez" carrying a tub of water, in Kurta though married, quite in a disheveled state with "mitti" on her face. Thinking of someone so graceful like Khushi a servant was a bit OTT but being a part of the liberal audience, I forgive the CVs because they were trying to deliver a lot of things with this little "Servant" track. In Daadi's defense, she clearly has no idea of any other "Bahus" in the house and perhaps, she is not used to seeing Raizada Bahus working like that. As for CVs, on the surface, this "servant" track will draw a part of the audience who likes Saans-Bahu drama over intense romance. Other than that, a parallel story was again being played here by the CVS - something they are clearly enjoying these days. But, but, but .. this time I felt this one little segment was referring to two other Kaneez from the past - someone perhaps we yet to meet, but the other one - can it be Manoroma Mami? I will touch upon that later. Another thing that came through this segment is social stigma. We will need that little trace of "mitti" removed off Khushi's face before she becomes the Raizada Bahu in true sense. Who wants a remarriage? I do!

Moving on! No one gets to clarify who Khushi really is - let the drama continue for a bit longer. Khushi was visibly hurt & appalled though she tried to show she is taking it in good spirit. And what follows next is perhaps her greatest realization about Arnav till date, "Jisse hum itna Pyaar karte hain, hum unhe thik se jante bhi nehi hain." I will stick to my "New Book" theory of their life as she declares her love for Arnav without the slightest bit of hesitation and that too in an open space - not inside her room. And the second part of the dialogue is all about the track to come - the knowing of Arnav Singh Raizada by his biwi. As the past will reveal, understanding the love of her life will be the most important of all for her.

So Khushi goes to offer "milk with kesar" to Daadi. Daadi not only restricted her to enter the room but also rejected the milk, shut the door & pull the curtain. Daadi does not accept the "milk" from Mami either and jibes, "some people & some things will never change." Then she finds Khushi preparing for Puja and again she stops her. In the mean time, Anjali enters the house and realizes something is wrong with Khushi - the first sign of concern from Anjali in days for Khushi. Perhaps, her grudge has started to lessen? Perhaps, she no longer needs to hold any grudge against her? Before Khushi could answer she hears somebody talking about "wasted time & saving time" and there stood her Daadi in all glory. Following was an emotional union between the two ladies where Daadi was concerned to know about Damaad ji particularly when she clubbed the rest as "others". Anjali breaks down, runs to her room. Daadi follows her, learns things are not right and promises she will make everything right. Why was she not shocked learning her pregnant Granddaughter was not fine? To top it, how did she even realize Anjali was pregnant since she visibly is not? And of course, why after 14 years she is here? Let's keep thinking!

Raizada Bahus Revisited:

I am happy I decided to write a little bit on the Raizada Bahus in the last crooner since it was bothering me for the last couple of episodes. An excerpt from what I wrote - "I feel Raizada Bahus perhaps have always needed to work really hard to make their places in the family. That has to be one of the reasons why Manoroma Mami is also giving a tough time to the girls." And it came into play today again, with the entry of Daadi. "Some people & Some things never change" - this can refer to a lot of things but on the very surface, it was directed to Manoroma Mami from whom also Daadi did not accept the milk. It is not only about the Bahus, it is also about their social class. Apparently, the gupta sisters & Maami - all are from LIG. I could smell an inherent dislike about this class in Daadi - this could be familial or triggered by some incident in the past. Whatever it is, Khushi is not going to be accepted by her very soon. Besides, I cannot stop thinking of the times I have not liked Naani for taunting Manorama.

Anjali-Dadi vs. Family:

Anjali has finally found her anchor. She has been waiting for someone to tell her, "Saab Kuch Thik Ho Jayega". And Daadi says that to the word which even Aranv could not say. Anjali prompted Arnav asking for this assurance after she attempted to harm the baby but he avoided. Though she mended things with Arnav, her insecurities were visible and that perhaps was one of the reasons why she kept doubting the intentions of Arnav-Khushi. She wants to start afresh & with Daadi by her side, she will leave no stone unturned to get what she wants. And yes .. perhaps, she does not need to hold any grudge against Khushi anymore. The closing shot was interesting - I am sure none of us has missed it. Arnav-Nani& Anjali-Daadi facing each other as the other family members look on - we can try making a guess what may cause the family to stand like this in the future.

Brain Teasers:

1) The Baby Krishna - there has to be something about it. Due to my lack of knowledge in this arena, I will leave this to you. 😊

2) We heard "BP" & "bartan" again. Is Daadi carrying some "bartan" of peetal? And how many times has she referred to "Shuddhi"?

Scene of the Day: Precap!! 😍 .. will analyze when it airs.

Performance:

This is an episode I am happy with everyone. Going with my tendency to favoritism, a special mention to the man of the show 😳 - you surpassed all in that just 1 minute shot.

On a Lighter Note:

Anjali Darling, don't bend like that on someone's lap! You are pregnant for God's sake! 😲

beautifully written Farah..I always wanted to see Khushi tending his plants and today we got to see that..not any other plant..but a rose which became an essential part of the story in the recent past..

What confused me is the scene where dadi asked maami to clean the pooja thali as Khushi touched it..if dadi thinks maami also falls into the same category why would she ask maami to do it..and why maami has to take baath and come when she herself touched it..

Anjali being so happy to see her dadi and Arnav being so relcutant..well..definetely we hav an
interesting ride ahead..

you r talking abt the man of the show..missed him for those 20 mins..but the moment I saw those expressions in precap this line came to my mind  "he came n conquered"..
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
With Janmashtami festival around the corner, STAR Plus characters are busy making plans for the celebrations. While Akshara and Naitik planning to spend their day with their family, find out what plans other have made to celebrate Janmashtami.

An excited Gopi shares, "We are going to celebrate Sri Krishnashtami with a lot of pomp and splendour. At midnight, we will bathe lord's idol with Panchamrit. After this we will keep the idol in a cradle and sing songs. I still remember, during my school days I had performed on the 'Makhan Chor' song and I had a lot of fun. We all will have an elaborate pooja in honor of Bhagwanji. I am looking forward to have a good time with my family."

Akshara says, "I simply love the ambience at our home during Janmashtami as the festival brings with it lots of happiness and joy. The entire house is decorated with beautiful flowers. This year Naitik and I are planning to celebrate the festival with both of our families together. We would also love to go and watch a colourful Rasleela (plays) performance.

When asked Khushi shares her excited, "For me Janmashtami is exciting because of dahi handi, Jhankis, Raslila, etc. I love the ritual of Dahi Handi. I am looking forward to watch the pyramid of people breaking a handi as It is so much fun. I am going to throw waters on the boys who will come to break the handi. I wish Arnavji would accompany me to the celebrations."

Talking about the birthday celebrations of Lord Krishna, Sandhya says "I am missing home a lot. Every year during Janmashtami we used to visit the temple and perform a pooja. This year we are in Singapore and I am prayer to Shri Krishnaji for Sooraj's success in the competition. As soon as we go back home we will celebrate Janmashtami with great fanfare where I will make sweets of milk and other milk products such as butter and buttermilk. Some of my favourite dishes for this festival are Singhare ki Poori and Shrikhand.

Do share with us, your plans for Janmashtami. Till then Jai Shri Krishna.

Are they really going to show dahi handi? Or is it something Starplus has just made upπŸ˜•

PS: Lamp aur wick, janmashtami bhi Singapore mein manayenge?😲 Have they migrated to that place?πŸ₯±

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Page 3 Ladies!!

Gandhari: That long shot was effectively executed.. Everyone could read it. Some battle is on the way .. We can assume. I wonder how long we will have to wait for "Enough Mamiji". πŸ˜• It is really long due. Loved the Cinderella quote. 😊

Anjali: Loved, loved, loved your take on the rose and re-appearance of earth, fire, water. Water, water everywhere .. Loved the way you explained it. Though Nani has been kind to Khushi but I cannot forget how she had reminded Mami her background, quite a number of times, publicly. I could see the difference in expressions between the siblings but didnt Arnav say the other day that they wanted & tried to bring her back?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

priya di!!! mujhe tho kuch samajh mein nahi aaya!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Aaya aaya... Mujhko aaya... Her hints are *brain-friendly* these days... πŸ˜†
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Priya Thanks for reminding of the Cinderella. Since my Gul di turned out to be an avid stalked of Sathya meva jayathey. I was planning to give IPK a break and watch SMJ episodes instead. Loved the croonerπŸ‘. Rose is making its presence in each and every episode of IPK. Loved the description of rose buds. Too much things happening and story closing in at bullet speed. I am not sure I am getting what CVs wanna convey. Gonna wait and watch.πŸ˜•