Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 2)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Can I tell you how much I love the opening quote?? Immensely!! Smile And those beautiful words just beneath the quote.. so made me think of these lines..

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

~Maya Angelou~

Edited..

Deba.. I do understand your annoyance with the episode.. the repeated insults of just one kind.. it did seem forced and unnecessary! There can be many ways to show Daadi's instant dislike and ensuing insults to Khushi! Very true that it was an insult to both a woman, and 'servants'!
The very form of 'untouchability' that she was practicing made me cringe!!!

And if Daadi is seeing them all after 14 years, how come she chooses to assume who everyone is! Isnt she curious to know who the various members at the house are, who is Payal, NK? Only assumptions? Made on what basis? Appearance? Really? Or just because Khushi prefers simplicity over gaudy dresses and jewellery?

The thing is, ASR, Nani and Anjali may clarify the air tomorrow.. they may stand by her and support her but that wont change the fact that Khushi was assumed to be a servant on sight! That for me is the most irritating part, something I cant compromise with! So i dont even care if the cowards, Maami and Payal stood there silent, not opposing, not correcting! I dint even expect them to! As Daadi correctly said, some people can never change!!!

If this has a connection with the past track, will wait to see it unfold! As for Khushi confusing Manorama for a house help, it was purposeful too coz it was later shown that Manorama was actually a house help! And her loud appearance and crass language dint help much! Even ASR has used the same word for Khushi before, but it was clearly shown that he meant to insult!

Well, now keeping the dissatisfaction with this unnecessary insult aside, something tells me, this Daadi will end up being on Khushi's side!! She who has been shown as having an eye for detail and an inclination for all things 'shuddh', will see Khushi for the person she is, her purity, her innocence! And even if grudgingly, she will give her the due respect and acceptance! Today, she prises Khushi's hand away from her, doesnt let her even step into her room.. tomorrow, she will embrace her with open arms, welcoming her into her world, her 'khandaan'!

The moment when Khushi was shown tending to the flowers.. it was clear that the small scene was significant! She was nurturing with love and dedication, ASR's keenly protected and nourished world! This woman will tend to the whole 'chaman' that ASR has worked so hard to build up! Even if difficulties arise, she will bear it all with a smile on her face! And she will do it with 'haq'! Coz this is her world now!And she will guard it and care for it with all her heart!

Khushi's monologues were of much importance!! I could not dismiss her 'koi fark nahi padta' to Payal! It was another evidence of her anger, her discontent, her unhappiness of the kind of marriage she is in! She accepts why Maami doesnt clarify her status.. she is still waiting for a dignified restoration of her self repect and her status as a respectable daughter in law of the family! By none other than ASR! This sure hinted at a remarriage again!! Smile
"Jinse hum pyar karte hain, unhe jaante bhi nahi'.. Yes, there's a lot to know still! And its time my girl! And conversations help you know!
In any case, hold your breath and get acquainted with the past now!!

Loved Anjali's instant recognition and concern for Khushi on see her discomfiture and hurt, a reminder of the old days!! But her pleas to her Daadi to make things better for her again, tells of troubled time ahead!! Anjali's immense love for her Daadi and her Daadi's protective hand over her will sure create some new equations in the relationships!!
Loved the shot of Devi Maiyya when daadi left the mandir to go after Anjali! Devi maiyya is watching over Khushi and the entire drama.. a relief!!

The last scene, the placement of characters, intriguing! What happened 14 years ago will be relived again! We have waited long for the details of the 'unexplained' night! We might get to know soon! Arnav's expression on seeing his Daadi, the pain, the hurt.. interesting! Daadi's expression.. more interesting! And the precap.. maha interesting!! I am so waiting for the battles to begin!!

-I am so glad someone is here to keep Maami on her toes!! that woman needs some training for sure!! Angry

-Loved loved loved NK's 'who ijjjh??"!! LOL And the fact that only he objected as many times as he did to the insult to Khushi!

-Khushi has only been shown the 'hand' till now, and she is ready with her questionnaire for Daadi!! This girl I tell you!! LOL

-Bal gopal.. another janamashtami celebration! Hmmm.. Correct time for Daadi to see Khushi's devotion and love for the kanha! Embarrassed

-Naani and Daadi were best of friends?? Interesting again!

-Were the rosebuds without thorns? I dint notice!

PS: 'Subhadra' seemed significant enough to me too! And will wait for you to elaborate some more on the clock striking 12! Love the connections you made to it!

Edited by shwetachauhan - 07 August 2012 at 1:30am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

yogifalu-Sudhanya-highonshowssrirao..Smita..sejket2amisuvarchanan14Rag1nismashitupdennisdmenaceNandalalasubiscsOmorabotiindi52Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
SmileSmileSmile...
Priya liked ur ranting crooner today...am really sorry for a late post...but luved ur analysis n the explaination of wht is to come...it took me a while to connet the 12 o'clock time sequence like the D'ohD'oh..i am... but u pointing it out cleared it in ma bheja...LOLLOL...i am so looking forward to the jaanmastmi epi n wht's to follow...thnx again sweetz...

ps...happy belated b'day to ur brother...us leo's r such loving soul's...LOLWinkLOLWink...enjoy them to the fullest...Hug

Edited by sejket2 - 07 August 2012 at 7:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14highonshows--Nishita--Divya1503indi52

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Priya, what an intriguing title to the Crooner, pointing towards a drama-filled week Clap Clap

Coming to the episode...

Khushi's dialogue "Hum jinse itna pyaar karte hain, unke baare mein hum kuch jaante hi nahi hain"
Like I had mentioned in my previous post, the phase has begun fr Khushi to understand her Laad Governor, the makings of the mighty ASR. Her transformation from a chirpy " Pagaal " girl who is understanding the nuances of love to a mature & responsible lady of the house.  Very important here bcz he will need her right beside him when the storm hits... His troubled past, the wounds of which still havent healed...

Daadi, another enigma just like her grand daughter. The Mallik attitude in place Smile A disciplinarian from the looks of it. The " clumsy " Khushi better be careful around her. From the TRP point view, it could work well with the Aunties. I wish there was a promo highlighting her entry though.

Plz correct me if I am wrong, but didnt Khushi also mistake Manorama Mami to be a servant of the house when she first came to RM Confused

And yes, this was really funny. One samajhdaar Gupta sister advices & the other follows without too much thought. But phir se backfire ho gaya LOL

Do I see another festival celebration in the offing, Bal Gopal ka Happy Birthday Big smile 

The man of the house returns, looking yummy in that charcoal grey suit Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The battlelines drawn, the opponents marked... Naani-Arnav / Daadi-Anjali...Mr.Khan, what a brilliant closing shot Clap Clap 

A question to Gul / Gautam, why the need to show Khushi as the " abhlaa naari " every other episode ?? Doesnt fit in the IPK way of storytelling.

And Priya, plz solve this mystery, Ved kahaan gaya?????? Confused Wink 

Congrats to the Stars of the Thread " Shweta & Indi Di " Clap Clap Star Star & to Suba & Nishi as well Clap Clap 

Edited by amisuv - 06 August 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaIF_Rocks-Sudhanya-highonshowsarchanan14momb24srirao..Smita..sejket2shwetachauhansunshine99Nandalalasubiscssmashitupindi52OmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Quite positive I will not be able update my post - atleast if I have to earn my living... But look forward to your Post Priya..

Virginia Wolf always got it bang On! Every woman who has been in love...knows how it encompasses their existence. Loving the transition of Khushi from a Girl in love with the idea of love...to truly being in a woman completely in love..

It will be interesting to see the journey that she will traverse through the past and future in the throes of her love.

Shwets Hug Trust you to write such a brilliant brilliant post dear! Congrats Sweety!

Congrats to Indi di, Suba & Nishi Clap

Edited by jakhushi - 06 August 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-archanan14srirao..Smita..sejket2amisuvshwetachauhanmomb24NandalalasubiscsOmorabotiindi52Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

What a wonderful crooner and the tittle is even better priya.

I so love the opening quote...Embarrassed

Congratulations to all the Stars of the thread! Truly well deserved..Big smile

Coming to the episode:

So finally Daadi Arrives in the mansion. Arnav and Dadi face off is going to be wonderful for this track. The arrival of Daadi will open the door to the horrible past that has been closed for so long and I can't wait.

Khushi's tender care for Arnav's plants...show her changed attitude towards her relationship with her Laad Governor..

"Hum jinse itna pyaar karte hain, unke baare mein hum kuch jaante hi nahi hain" 

The Cv's are doing a good job of bringing out Khushi's feelings slowly and gently..unlike her natureLOL. I like it very very much.

Daadi is a complete reflection of Arnav Singh Raizada. Arnav Singh Raizada who first spoke about aukad  will see the history repeat right in front of his eyes...and will rise above all...standing and supporting his wife..Clap...I love this concept of Soch Nayi..where the hubby will stand by his wife's side..though thick and thin..

"to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"

In true sense..now Arnav will be Khushi's protector.Embarrassed

Edited by shybabe - 06 August 2012 at 4:11pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaajumaIF_Rocks-Sudhanya-srirao..Smita..sejket2momb24shwetachauhanarchanan14Nandalalajakhushisubiscssmashitupindi52OmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-beena14--Nishita--

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Hug welcome back P - made you a little something ... look forward to reading the update  Hug

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJiyogifaluParsha-Sudhanya-archanan14srirao..Smita..sejket2amisuvshwetachauhanmomb24SharaasubiscsNandalalajakhushibeena14--Nishita--OmorabotiDivya1503honeypriya-Gan-indi52

sejket2 IF-Dazzler
sejket2
sejket2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

To the STAR of the Week...
Shweta n Indi Di...

also to our Special Guests...
Suba n Nishi...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-archanan14srirao..Smita..amisuvshwetachauhanmomb24smashitupNandalalasubiscsbeena14--Nishita--indi52Divya1503honeypriya-Gan-

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Nice crooner ... liked the explanation on the clock striking 12 and its significance. Daadi is senior ASR with all the mannerisms and the aukat business. Guess she is here to unveil the past in all its glory as well as to remind Arnav of all the aukat crap that he had given Khushi and make him stand up once again ( one more muh dikhai) for Khushi...

And of course remarriage Day Dreaming!

Wonder where Daadi was all these years! She left the Malik kids to fend for themselves and now comes back... no wonder ASR has cold vibes towards her. Anji is a gone case...she is happy and open with anyone!

Some things stood out in an otherwise cringeworthy episode... I hate it when Khushi is treated like dirt and she cries... she has been dished out dirt too long and it is high time she stands up for herself.

Krishna kanhaiya( balgopal ) came out yesterday... and janmaashtami is soon.. so troubles for his maama are going to start. Krishna's opening also means that shyam will soon be back...

And all those peetal ke bartans -- how many people have to do praayaschit yaar? Arnav babua kaafi nahin hai?

Side note : Khushi needs new clothes
ASR needs new suits
Anji needs baby bump ( how did Daadi see what we did not see... was snakewa behind it?)
Paayal needs a backbone
Maami is beyoond retribution . I want Mary kom here.
NK is the best!Big smile

The closing scene before the amazing precap has the protagonists lined up against each other.

Daadi+ Anji on side ,the rest on the other side and ASR and Naani in between ..will they be the balance between the two teams of people? Will they manage to hold the pieces that they had put together 14 years back or will everything shatter again?

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 07 August 2012 at 1:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sejket2shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalasubiscsDivya1503honeypriyaindi52Omoraboti--Nishita--

Go to top