Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 19)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by riti4u

@all- marriage talks have interested me now... I have one kostein...what proof they have for their marriage... just they themselves... I mean logically no witness..no photograph taken...nothing..if sum1 questions it...how cn they prove that they are married?

They are living in sin...we know nothing has happened but others will think they are living in sinLOLLOLLOL

But yeah they have no proof...no wedding card, no photo, no witness, no pandit..

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Aab kya hoga!!!!! These two are going to have a time of their life .. LOL

By the way, I had another thought .. Tongue .. will the "Aja Piya" be a part of Arnav's birthday celebration?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14riti4u

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Ladies!

I was reading a post by Ruby (Redwine) in DC and suddenly had this thought. I hope someone can clarify!

Is any wedding valid without witness in Hinduism? In Islam, it is not. So I was just thinking if there is any possibility to question  the validity of their wedding (even if the contract thing does not get exposed) since Arnav will declare there were no witnesses??
Hindu wedding does not need witnesses...unless its a Court marriage...

you'll be surprised - there are 8 kinds of Hindu weddings - one of which is very auspicious and is called Gandharva wedding - in that on an auspicious day just exchanging garlands between the man and woman is the Wedding...thats it.

Edited by honeypriya - 07 August 2012 at 1:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14sriraoOmoraboti--Nishita--riti4u

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Originally posted by beena14

res                   Shweta dear & Di    Hug   well  deserved  Clap 
                   Suba & Nishi way to go girls Clap 

The Beauty Of A Women
                                                           by: Maya Angelou

The beauty of a women 
                                                          isn't in the clothes she wears
                                                         The figure that she carries, 
                                                      or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of the women,
                                                      must be seen from in her eyes,
                                                   Because that's her doorway to her heart,
                                                     The place where love resides.

The beauty of a women 
                                                      isn't in her facial mole,
                                                    But true beauty in a women,
                                                       is reflected by her soul.

It's the caring that she cares to give,
                                                             the passion that she shows,
                                                       And the beauty of a women
                                                           with passing years only grows.        

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave me five golden rings. The golden rings are supposed to represent the first five books of the old Testaments, which tells the story of a mans fall from grace.       

Lakshmi gaye new friend  Gecko , sorry friends have to keep it light. If this is SP's nayee sooch I am disappointed. For a country to have had a female Prime Minister  who was an icon an stood up to the Regan US  and then  to show a female being ridiculed was difficult to digest. Oh well , I say it's reel  not real .

Priya, love Vriginia Woolf so apt. I so agree with your ranting girl much needed here.  My question to you Priya is '..Dadi has walked away 14 yrs ago how did she know Anjali was pregnant '..CV's bump we viewers  can't  tell and Dadi could . Dadi has not asked for Nani and Arnav but wants to know where Damadji is ? If Dadi is in the ashram for 14yrs and Anjali and the rest of the family has not met her in all these yrs how did she know Anjali was married? Is Anjali not married for the past 5yrs ? Yeh timeline meri samaj ke bahar hai. Yes, I agree with you Dadi will set things straight for Anjali for the time being till the next storm hits everyone. 

Khushi ''''''..hum jinse se itna pyaar karte hai unke bare mei kuch nahi jante'''''..I hope the CV's handle Khushi's character delicately here . Personally don't want to see Khushi  in her investigation mode, would love to see her stand by her husband and help him open up and talk about the past. Like you said Priya, she has the mannat ke chabi  from the look at the precap we know Arnav will be at his wife's side all the way. The man who stood by Lavanya  all the way when Nani didn't endorse the relationship , now the man is in love and has Nani's endorsement '''''..will surely be a treat to watch not only to us viewer's but to Khushi and the rest of the family. Like Suvi said in her post seeing a mature Khushi.  Priya, please tell me ASR will say something to Mami , I am tired of her  using derogative   language .

Not happy with Mami , Payal lost all respect for these two character's today. As much as I love Mami's acting thought she over did it today. A little toning down much needed.  

The last scene for me stood out take a bow Mr Khan well executed .  Looked like a battle field with spectators . ASR be ready dear you have another one of you to deal with .   Mr Sobti you grace the screen for what a minute and we phangrls are like WOW''''.

The precap was the best part of the episode so glad to see ASR back in full form  some exciting episode coming our way.

Priya , I can't wait to read all about 12' o clock symbolism nab Bal Gopal.

Sorry guys for the thakeela post had a rough day. Will touch on the 5th day of Christmas more tomorrow the day has just begun.

Pic Credit: Lovely 

Di, can I start with your Maya Angelou quote? Absolutely stunning...and I really liked how you connected that quote in talking about Khushi and her character.  I agree, we need a delicate approach to her...just as we are getting with her feelings...Her investigative nature sometimes borders on childishness, and I think it would backfire big time in this instance.  Some sensitivity is needed, for sure!  

I liked your questions about the timeline and the connect to Anjali's marriage and what Dadi knows about Anjali...She is more well informed than she should be...She also acted like she was completely familiar with the Damaadji; again, very odd!  Someone has been feeding her info, and it is not Arnav or Anjali...could it be Naani or Shyam?

The less said about Payal and her mil, the better...pathetic doesn't even begin to describe them!Dead
Would love to read a more detailed description about the 5 rings...and the fall from grace!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansubiscsbeena14

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Ladies!

I was reading a post by Ruby (Redwine) in DC and suddenly had this thought. I hope someone can clarify!

Is any wedding valid without witness in Hinduism? In Islam, it is not. So I was just thinking if there is any possibility to question  the validity of their wedding (even if the contract thing does not get exposed) since Arnav will declare there were no witnesses??
Hindu wedding does not need witnesses...unless its a Court marriage...

you'll be surprised - there are 8 kinds o Hindu weddings - one of which is very auspicious and is called Gandharva wedding - in that on an auspicious day just exchanging garlands between the man and woman is the Wedding...thats it.

WOW!! I wonder which one Daadi will think is right! LOLLOL That will decide everything.

Thanks Priya. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansubiscs

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Nice crooner ... liked the explanation on the clock striking 12 and its significance. Daadi is senior ASR with all the mannerisms and the aukat business. Guess she is here to unveil the past in all its glory as well as to remind Arnav of all the aukat crap that he had given Khushi and make him stand up once again ( one more muh dikhai) for Khushi...

And of course remarriage Day Dreaming!

Wonder where Daadi was all these years! She left the Malik kids to fend for themselves and now comes back... no wonder ASR has cold vibes towards her. Anji is a gone case...she is happy and open with anyone!

Some things stood out in an otherwise cringeworthy episode... I hate it when Khushi is treated like dirt and she cries... she has been dished out dirt too long and it is high time she stands up for herself.

Krishna kanhaiya( balgopal ) came out yesterday... and janmaashtami is soon.. so troubles for his maama are going to start. Krishna's opening also means that shyam will soon be back...

And all those peetal ke bartans -- how many people have to do praayaschit yaar? Arnav babua kaafi nahin hai?

Side note : Khushi needs new clothes
ASR needs new suits
Anji needs baby bump ( how did Daadi see what we did not see... was snakewa behind it?)
Paayal needs a backbone
Maami is beyoond retribution . I want Mary kom here.
NK is the best!Big smile

The closing scene before the amazing precap has the protagonists lined up against each other.

Daadi+ Anji on side ,the rest on the other side and ASR and Naani in between ..will they be the balance between the two teams of people? Will they manage to hold the pieces that they had put together 14 years back or will everything shatter again?

Ash, LOVED the side notes!  Get Mary Kom, stat...Give Mami a parting shot, and then be a replacement for her...seriously, Mami's time is so up!!!
shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Hello girls!! Hug

Just updated on page 2!! Going to read the other updates! Be back in a bit!! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14subiscsDivya1503

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I'm off to bed.. Hope everyone has a great afternoon ahead!  Beena Di, if you are still up, good night! Will try and catch the remaining posts in the morning my time, if possible!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhanDivya1503riti4u

Go to top