Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 17)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

ThanksEmbarrassed. Even I want a private ceremony with no RM jokers but that may not be the case. Now if Dadi insists, the remarriage may happen but I dont think the contract marriage secret will be out and the RM jokers will not know about Khushi's sacrifices. I want everybody to realize what Arnav and Khushi did to protect their loved ones but at the same time I want a private ceremonyConfused

@bold: We are setting ourselves up now, yaar!LOL  Wanting the cake & eating it, too...LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Ladies!

I was reading a post by Ruby (Redwine) in DC and suddenly had this thought. I hope someone can clarify!

Is any wedding valid without witness in Hinduism? In Islam, it is not. So I was just thinking if there is any possibility to question  the validity of their wedding (even if the contract thing does not get exposed) since Arnav will declare there were no witnesses??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyariti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandalala

I just read that today is the last day shooting of Main aur Mr Right...can we expect the much awaited HAIRCUT now??Stern Smile

Umeed and all thatLOL...maybe if he stopped his love affair with L'Oreal we could convince him to step inside a salon for a real haircut!Sleepy  

Treasurywala must be so sad that her walking PR machine is no longer going to be around!LOL

Treasurydabba will be happy that her life will be saved nowLOLLOLLOL She does not fail to mention him in every interviewSleepy...she invites trouble and then criesLOLLOLLOL

Dont worry ..she will keep inviting him to her parties and mentioning him in her interviews! LOL

--Nishita--honeypriya

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Ladies!

I was reading a post by Ruby (Redwine) in DC and suddenly had this thought. I hope someone can clarify!

Is any wedding valid without witness in Hinduism? In Islam, it is not. So I was just thinking if there is any possibility to question  the validity of their wedding (even if the contract thing does not get exposed) since Arnav will declare there were no witnesses??

As far as I know, the fire (Agni) is the prime witness...thats why in Hindu weddings, we say Agni ko sakshi maankar ...etc etc. It is a legal wedding...now we have only seen him tying the mangalsutra and put sindoor on her. The saath phere is as important as the other two. Dont know if they took the pheres...if not, then the wedding is not complete.

Edited by --Nishita-- - 07 August 2012 at 1:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscshoneypriyaOmorabotiriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Ladies!

I think they must have registered their marriage too... I mean some kind of proof of their contract too... but I think in hinduism also... marriage tradition is done in presence of family or someone too...thats why marriage was incorporated to give a name to relation in front of whole society.. Societal acceptance of marriage is important otherwise I think society here too questions the credibility of it..

Omoraboti

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134305

I was abt to put this question in my post!!!!Shocked n yeh lo mera first dose for today!!!ROFL ROFL

Omoraboti

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Ladies!

As far as I know, the fire (Agni) is the prime witness...thats why in Hindu weddings, we say Agni ko sakshi maankar ...etc etc. It is a legal wedding...now we have only seen him tying the mangalsutra and put sindoor on her. The saath phere is as important as the other two. Dont know if they took the pheres...if not, then the wedding is not complete.
Hey Nishi...thats true only when we watch movies and show...Big smile..plain my POV but i guess society will not accept such marriage if it is done without any witness...otherwise if u see hindi movies they put sindoor and all accepted but Society does questions such a marriage...

--Nishita--Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya1503

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134305

I was abt to put this question in my post!!!!Shocked n yeh lo mera first dose for today!!!ROFL ROFL

LOL .. i thought so too and chose to ignore ..it is IPK after all! Tongue

Hello Divs!!! Hug

Divya1503

Go to top