Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.16 :When the clock strikes 12 - Updtd (Page 10)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by srirao

@ Anjali,,,isnt  Ved the writer of the story,,,??

@ Anjali & Sri - yess, Ved is writer of the story.

@ Suvi darlingg - checked with the sources, it was a miss...as of now to their knowledge, they are very much part of the team...

Girlss actually yesterday in the Credits - they didnt show Ved and Sudhir's names which was a surprise as thats the regular credits - and we had a lil shock at our end - but all is well in IPK land...miss out somehow I guess.

Thanks for clarifying, hun...I typically don't pay attention to the credits; not even sure they show 'em in full here in the U.S...So is Ved the screenplay/dialogues writer? Where do GH and Gul fit in?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya1503

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

@Suvi..I can read and recognize your post without checking the name. A pakka Suvilicious post. ClapClap

@Anji..ab tere post mein comment karoon, yeh mere bas ki baat nahi hai. Loved your take. One doubt, Maami was a naukar??? Did they mention that anytime??. I thought she is from a poor family..

Thanks, luv!!Hug  I almost didn't post today, but then couldn't help myself...Yes, Mami was a naukarani...Naani reminded her of  "who she was" when she was looking for prospective wives for Aakash ( Payal had just come into the picture and Mami threw a fit!)

Edited by Nandalala - 06 August 2012 at 9:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by srirao

@ Anjali,,,isnt  Ved the writer of the story,,,??

@ Anjali & Sri - yess, Ved is writer of the story.

@ Suvi darlingg - checked with the sources, it was a miss...as of now to their knowledge, they are very much part of the team...

Girlss actually yesterday in the Credits - they didnt show Ved and Sudhir's names which was a surprise as thats the regular credits - and we had a lil shock at our end - but all is well in IPK land...miss out somehow I guess.

Thanks for clarifying, hun...I typically don't pay attention to the credits; not even sure they show 'em in full here in the U.S...So is Ved the screenplay/dialogues writer? Where do GH and Gul fit in?

Ved and Sudhir are the storywriters

Gautam and Janaki are the screenplay writers

Gul is the Producer of the show

I am big time on the credits of any show or movie - even after the theatres go empty...me watching till the last credits roll out LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandalalaDivya1503

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Gul is the brain behind ASR character I think,,,,she loves him so much that his character never falters,,,!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvNandalalajakhushisubiscsDivya1503honeypriya--Nishita--

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

@Suvi..I can read and recognize your post without checking the name. A pakka Suvilicious post. ClapClap

@Anji..ab tere post mein comment karoon, yeh mere bas ki baat nahi hai. Loved your take. One doubt, Maami was a naukar??? Did they mention that anytime??. I thought she is from a poor family..

Thanks, luv!!Hug  I almost didn't post today, but then couldn't help myself...Yes, Mami was a naukarani...Naani reminded her of  "who she was" when she was looking for prospective wives for Aakash ( Payal had just come into the picture and Mami threw a fit!)

Oh so isiliye her mooh was bandh yesterday in front of Daadi. Did Mami say something like Naani and Daadi were old friends??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sriraoNandalalahoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

[QUOTE=-Sudhanya-]

Thank you Sudha jaan...mujhe yaad to kiyaWink will surely tell him...
kal to tu aur woh jo hai raat ko post pe itna ishq racha rahe the...main dukhi aatma ki tarah chali gayi...dono ne mujhe bhula diya Cry

9th aug ASR ka b'day...9th Aug Janmashthami Wink

Do you think they will show Arnav's birthday? is Janmashthomi on the same date every year?
not sure Israt if they planning to show his b'day..but i think they will be...lets see...

Janmashthami is not the same date every year..itts the 8th day from Raakhi...which is a full moon day.

which again fits this year perfectly with the story - as ASR says on Rakhi - 8 days to the contracts gets over - but not sure how they are going to manage the timelines in next couple of weeks...its going to be very interesting ride ahead !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-amisuvsriraoNandalalajakhushi--Nishita--Divya1503

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

Loved the crooner, completely agree with your thoughts on the episode.

For me a good episode in parts, Dadi is hear to bring out the past, will wait and see what impact she has for all. The introduction of Dadi also gives us some light on which side of the family Anjali and Arnav got some of their individual characteristics.

On first impression Dadi seems like a very strict, religious person, I could understand if she misunderstood Khushi for someone she didn't know and berated her for the water incident, but to think she was a maid was unnecessary, is she going not let poor HP come near herConfused  or is it just female maids she got a problem with AngryI can only hope CV's got a reason for her behaviour. Khushi yet again had no support from anyone even though NK tried with no luck, here's hoping Arnav stands by her as the pre-cape looks promising.

Khushi open admission as to not knowing much about the person she loves,got me hoping we will see  them talk about his past. I am craving for more conversations between them, I want Khushi asking question and I want to hear Arnavs responses.

Khushi looking after the rose plant was just a beautiful scene for meSmile

Anjali and Dadi scene was very good, very realistic for Anjali to breakdown. One thing which will always bug me I guess but have come to the conclusion we will not see is a baby bump on Anjali. If Dadi just by looking at her realised she was pregnant ,what about us viewers, are we to imagine soon she is about to give birth with a flat midriffConfused such a shame, it could have been great if she looked pregnant.

Mo, a great post!  Your last paragraph is Clap...the most ridiculous part of the show!  I want a Q & A session b/w ArHi as well...Lets see what Arnav is willing to reveal after everything that he feels for her!  Will he open up to her!!?? Yep, Khushi tending the roses was my fav scene, too!
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Nandalala][QUOTE=-Sudhanya-]Oh so isiliye her mooh was bandh yesterday in front of Daadi. Did Mami say something like Naani and Daadi were old friends??
ya bachpan ki best friends Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-NandalalaDivya1503

Go to top