This content was originally posted by: Divya1503

Good morning Shy di n Sejal di!!!!   

Good morning darlingly ur monkeysπŸ˜†

morning sejal..😳
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
hi shweta,
just read your post, enjoyed the way you asked how did dadi just presume she knew who was what in hat home after her 14 year stay away. sometimes, commin sense iscgiven such a bye bye.

ok, since you have a special affinity with khushi thought i'd say this to you. somehow that roses scene did nothing for me. felt forced. as forced as khushi giving roses to di the other day. so a rose metaphor is now being held up to us, but the plots are too obvious.

and if khushi doesn't feel arnav has given her the respect she deserves, and the contract still bothers her, which is fine with me, it's normal and i love it when khushi believes she deserves something; in such a situation would khushi be entering his extremely personal world and tending his plants? maybe she would. it was just a funny feeling, while she looked lovely, something didn't gel. would appreciate your thoughts.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks to everyone who congratulated me today πŸ˜ƒ sorry have been away the whole day, couldn't read or reply. now trying to read so may not be able to comment, please forgive. thanks again, see you soon.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beena14

res                   Shweta dear & Di    πŸ€—   well  deserved  πŸ‘ 
                   Suba & Nishi way to go girls πŸ‘ 

The Beauty Of A Women
                                                           by: Maya Angelou

The beauty of a women 
                                                          isn't in the clothes she wears
                                                         The figure that she carries, 
                                                      or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of the women,
                                                      must be seen from in her eyes,
                                                   Because that's her doorway to her heart,
                                                     The place where love resides.

The beauty of a women 
                                                      isn't in her facial mole,
                                                    But true beauty in a women,
                                                       is reflected by her soul.

It's the caring that she cares to give,
                                                             the passion that she shows,
                                                       And the beauty of a women
                                                           with passing years only grows.        

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave me five golden rings. The golden rings are supposed to represent the first five books of the old Testaments, which tells the story of a mans fall from grace.       

Lakshmi gaye new friend  Gecko , sorry friends have to keep it light. If this is SP's nayee sooch I am disappointed. For a country to have had a female Prime Minister  who was an icon an stood up to the Regan US  and then  to show a female being ridiculed was difficult to digest. Oh well , I say it's reel  not real .

Priya, love Vriginia Woolf so apt. I so agree with your ranting girl much needed here.  My question to you Priya is '..Dadi has walked away 14 yrs ago how did she know Anjali was pregnant '..CV's bump we viewers  can't  tell and Dadi could . Dadi has not asked for Nani and Arnav but wants to know where Damadji is ? If Dadi is in the ashram for 14yrs and Anjali and the rest of the family has not met her in all these yrs how did she know Anjali was married? Is Anjali not married for the past 5yrs ? Yeh timeline meri samaj ke bahar hai. Yes, I agree with you Dadi will set things straight for Anjali for the time being till the next storm hits everyone. 

Khushi ''''''..hum jinse se itna pyaar karte hai unke bare mei kuch nahi jante'''''..I hope the CV's handle Khushi's character delicately here . Personally don't want to see Khushi  in her investigation mode, would love to see her stand by her husband and help him open up and talk about the past. Like you said Priya, she has the mannat ke chabi  from the look at the precap we know Arnav will be at his wife's side all the way. The man who stood by Lavanya  all the way when Nani didn't endorse the relationship , now the man is in love and has Nani's endorsement '''''..will surely be a treat to watch not only to us viewer's but to Khushi and the rest of the family. Like Suvi said in her post seeing a mature Khushi.  Priya, please tell me ASR will say something to Mami , I am tired of her  using derogative   language .

Not happy with Mami , Payal lost all respect for these two character's today. As much as I love Mami's acting thought she over did it today. A little toning down much needed.  

The last scene for me stood out take a bow Mr Khan well executed .  Looked like a battle field with spectators . ASR be ready dear you have another one of you to deal with .   Mr Sobti you grace the screen for what a minute and we phangrls are like WOW''''.

The precap was the best part of the episode so glad to see ASR back in full form  some exciting episode coming our way.

Priya , I can't wait to read all about 12' o clock symbolism nab Bal Gopal.

Sorry guys for the thakeela post had a rough day. Will touch on the 5th day of Christmas more tomorrow the day has just begun.

Pic Credit: Lovely 

Beena, this is not a thakela post dear...me loved it😳. I agree with you on ASR standing by Khushi. He always stood up for La so he will do the same for Khushi. About dadi not asking for ASR but damadji...Mami told Dadi in the beginning that ASR and Nani had gone looking for her. Also about Dadi knowing about Anjali's marriage and pregnancy...I am also confused. Who has told her everything about Anjali but not ASR. If nani was in touch with Dadi then she would have told her about Arnav's marriage...Dadi's entry does seem very fishy. Who has been providing her with the news...aur woh bhi ek hi sibling ki?
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hola my buddiesπŸ€—

Just peeped to say Hello Hi
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kalpzz...ASR says I love you to you for this collageπŸ˜‰

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amisuv

Priya, what an intriguing title to the Crooner, pointing towards a drama-filled week πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Coming to the episode...

Khushi's dialogue "Hum jinse itna pyaar karte hain, unke baare mein hum kuch jaante hi nahi hain"
Like I had mentioned in my previous post, the phase has begun fr Khushi to understand her Laad Governor, the makings of the mighty ASR. Her transformation from a chirpy " Pagaal " girl who is understanding the nuances of love to a mature & responsible lady of the house.  Very important here bcz he will need her right beside him when the storm hits... His troubled past, the wounds of which still havent healed...

Daadi, another enigma just like her grand daughter. The Mallik attitude in place 😊 A disciplinarian from the looks of it. The " clumsy " Khushi better be careful around her. From the TRP point view, it could work well with the Aunties. I wish there was a promo highlighting her entry though.

Plz correct me if I am wrong, but didnt Khushi also mistake Manorama Mami to be a servant of the house when she first came to RM πŸ˜•

And yes, this was really funny. One samajhdaar Gupta sister advices & the other follows without too much thought. But phir se backfire ho gaya πŸ˜†

Do I see another festival celebration in the offing, Bal Gopal ka Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ 

The man of the house returns, looking yummy in that charcoal grey suit 😍 πŸ˜

The battlelines drawn, the opponents marked... Naani-Arnav / Daadi-Anjali...Mr.Khan, what a brilliant closing shot πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

A question to Gul / Gautam, why the need to show Khushi as the " abhlaa naari " every other episode ?? Doesnt fit in the IPK way of storytelling.

And Priya, plz solve this mystery, Ved kahaan gaya?????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ 

Congrats to the Stars of the Thread " Shweta & Indi Di " πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ β­οΈ & to Suba & Nishi as well πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Lovely post Suvi...busy ho kya? Dont see you around that often these days. That guy in the charcoal suit did look very yummy indeed😳. I agree with you regarding Khushi's charcater. She needs to be careful with Dadi around...all these days, no body has really questioned any of her actions but now with her taking the rightful place as the Raizada bahu, she needs to be careful.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Updated Post on Page 7

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133974&PID=62475079&#62475079