Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Divya1503

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3133833

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

These girls always make humourous posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. i have read a few .. but some humour even i could not take. πŸ˜• This has to be on the better side .. read the comments, you will understand!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
soni di, farha di,nishi di, shweta di, suvi di,gandhari di, anjali di!! Fab posts!!!! 

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey priya,

happy happy to your BroπŸ€—,

updated on pg 1.
another day of why did i even post it???😳😳😳😳
Divya1503 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

These girls always make humourous posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. i have read a few .. but some humour even i could not take. πŸ˜• This has to be on the better side .. read the comments, you will understand!

tried reading few di, tab bhi kuch samajh mein nahi aayaπŸ˜• πŸ˜•  sarcasm at peaks, was my final thoughtπŸ˜• πŸ˜•
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: indi52

anjali,

thanks so so much. oh stupid is lucky for me heehee. yippee, me star, love it.

shweta, mazel tov ⭐️
i do want to thank you for taking me into khushi's thoughts. beautiful post. phront phront want to duscussionwa. very interesting point in the sweet sanka girl's life, na? jappi for that joint star. hum do taare, khushi ke taare?

suba, nishi, jappi pappi, hugs shugs. anjali gets it so right!!!! πŸ‘

Oh yes Di.. hum do taare, Khushi ke taare! A big tight jhappi to you too!! πŸ˜ƒ

I am all in for any discussion on Khushi anytime!! Because yes this a very interesting point in her life! As you rightly said, we dont need it but Khushi needs the remarriage!! A proper one, the one she always dreamed of! Not a big, fat one but at least a normal one.. with her family and friends around her, with her husbands love about her!!

She doesnt say it often but the restlessness is quite evident in her eyes.. she needs a dignified restoration of her respect and status in the family! She might have apologized to others and let them forgive and forget how she got married but she has neither forgotten nor forgiven it! She is hurt at the insults by Daadi but doesnt say anything to retract it, to correct it! Because she is not confident of her own 'darja'! She just lets it be! With assured love will come assured stance! And thus.. 'koi farak nahi padta jiji, tumne suna nahi maami ne kya kaha'!

hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Was dashing for a meeting, but had to had to reply you back...its soo sweet of you to share such a life experience with us...your story has been an amazing inspiration to read...nad if you comfortable to share, you dont have to think twice...all of us keep sharing our personal experiences at many times.

Wow your husband must be really proud of you !!!!

It saddens always to read such biasness prevalent in our society - across stratas and castes...I have seen similar scenarios with friends and couple of very close relatives...when we can we do take the stand - for NK and Paayal...we feel pity - sometimes younger cant always voice before the elders - though we need to come out of that mindset too - a wrong is a wrong any day...

And for Maami in all counts she was wrong - and there is no defending her watever the past or present circumstances be.

And thats also was my major "Ranting point" - we know these issues are so widely prevalent in ouer society - so mediums that can make the difference - bring a slight change in the thought processes- shows the reverse...how can the society ever learn - a small step can sometimes make a big change...and Television is such a vulnerable medium and soaps have become such a daily part of Indian audience - from a villager to a millionaire !!!

Yess, Khushi should be the one who should have voiced her thoughts and all that you said following - I said in a long response to a friend on Pg 61 in previous Crooner.

Khushi can assume her stand only when she knows where she stands - when she knows the marriage is also "standing" one - and not to be blown away by a storm - and her husband apart from an I love you should provide that.

Thats a responsibility every husband takes an oath on the wedding day across the world - to "provide" in good or bad - which ASR still has to do for Khushi.

All I can say to you hats off -- πŸ‘πŸ‘ and thanks a lot for sharing such a personal experience.

Oh, thank you for those sweet words πŸ˜³. I totally agree with you on television being responsible about influencing society's thoughts. I was in fact waiting for NK to tell Dadi that Khushi was not a servant, Mami and Payal, I had no hopes. I was frustrated about the whole thing, no doubt, it was all there for the drama quotient to heighten the disgust in all of us. Having said that, yes, they could have very well shown something different, something that would make us all feel proud of the show. I just hope people with such regressive thoughts watched that scene and may it prick their conscience !

It would have been a great scene if someone spoke up, that is why when the precap was shown, I was actually whistling for ASR πŸ‘, will the CVs redeem themselves tomorrow? 

Divya1503 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouramen

updated on pg 1.
another day of why did i even post it???😳

Anu di!!! loved ur post!!!  almost similar questions in my mind too!!!πŸ˜›
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CONGRATS Shweta and IndiπŸ‘πŸ‘...Damn I am missing reading all your posts😭

Every time the world tries to bring down a woman, its her love, belief and inner strength that bounces her back with the world and smile through the struggles of her life.

• Priya...above statement is enough and nothing more to explain. Well said and I really loved that statement.
  • 12 ticking in my mind now...all linked to 12...how why and where...will be stalking your crooner more eagerly now.
  • Sanka devi spilling water on daadi😲

• I am with you on Daadi treating or misunderstanding Khushi as Servant. A BIG NO NO for me. Even if Khushi was a servant, it doesn't  give anyone any right to treat a person the way Dadi treated Khushi.
  • Abhi samaj mein aaya where ASR got ye aukaad talking from...inke blood mein hain..

• I am with you on Manorama, Payal and NK...why can't they complete a sentence...jst cut her and say NO she is NOT SERVANT but ASR's wife.
  • Like you said I can understand Maami's insecurity..she has came as a maid. As each one react different way to same situation. But how much it is right to show her react that way. After etching her character so brilliantly during kidnap episode, they had moved her back to square one.
  • Anjali's reaction seeing Daadi amused me. She said she was missing her very much and always thought about her. But show started one year back and there was never a mention of anything about Daadi. Though I understand story line changes and new character comes up during the course of the show, writers wouldn't have used dialogue in that way.
  • Can't talk much about Daadi...because her character had to be revealed more. But showing her hand everytime was

• Was waiting kab aake jhalak dikhlaaya...at the end darshan ho higaya
  • I loved the way they showed the positions at the end scene. Anjali Dadi on one side and Arnav-Naani on side and Khushi,Maami, NK, Paayal in middle.
  • Precap...was the moment. Can't wait more
  •  

Edited by Sunshine80 - 11 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Updated on Page 1! Thakela-est post ever alert!!!
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

That was really sweet of you to share something so personal. Well I kind of understand Payal too now when you said that the confidence comes from the husband. In fact, I can completely relate myself to this too. I havent been through what you had and I am not actually familiar with these things too.. but my own very experiences also state that if your husband is there by your side, you can face the world. The day that I will always cheris all my life is when my husband said to his family that he believes me over everything. This has not only given me the confidence but has also given me a sense of responsibility to live up to his belief.

That was really a great read .. thaniks again.

Payal, by nature has always been the low on confidence kind except for a few instances may and for all the love that people at RM shower on her, she still doesn't have the confidence that her husband is there for her no matter what and Akashji isn't helping her much either πŸ˜Š. In a marriage nothing can take the place of a spouse's unconditional support, they have to work together as a team. The couples in RM need to learn that soon.