Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hw r u al?????????

Hitler Dadi she is one!!! bt... simply loved precap... ASR... thts wht i wanted frm u... love u...
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: srirao

@ Anjali,,,roses that he planted she was now the caretaker,,,,as Priya said she is the key to their past & cradle to their future,,,,loved ur analytical thoughts,,,,,loved the way u spoke abt all elements at play,,,,

Arnav said on fri that he had tried to bring dadi home many times but today Anji said they didnt know where she was,,,???'humne kahan kahan nahin dhoonda aapko,

I am not convinced that Arnav tried to bring her home, doc.  This whole situation of Anjali being kept in the dark of Dadi is intriguing to me.  Something tells me he deliberately wanted to keep Dadi away from Anjali...which is why he knew where she was but did not try to bring her home.  I am waiting for more light to be shed on this...Suffice it to say, his reaction today pretty much highlighted how he felt about her!
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya jaan,

Wishing Arnab a very Happy B'day...

Well, Arnav Singh Raizada's b'day is on 9th of August. Are we going to celebrate it???

Edited by -Sudhanya- - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

manorama ah manorama, when will she become all that she can be. you are not a maid anymore. your huq on this home, your duty to this home, when will you get wind of it.

priya, you say that the naukar thing connects us to important stories in the past, will trust you and hope i feel better soon. Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Zenny89

Love Love Love Love the Crooner!! Actually even I was lil bit pissed with the way they insulted Khushi!! 😡
And well today's episode was ok...but don't complain, because Dadi is gonna be an important character and she definitely deserved to be introduced in a grand way!!!
And wow even you used to watch Jassuben...oh man I loved that character..it was one of the first daily soap i watched...

Thanksss soo much dear...sorry couldnt rep u back on the previous post 😳

I dont have that much problem with Daadi, morewith the other 3 mute spectators standing and watching those insults...and with some choice of dialogues and writing in the episode.

oh yaa I totally phan gurlled Jasuben 😆 my cuppa laugh medicine...and relaxation show...I so miss the show still...it was one beautifully written show...and she was amazing in tht episode...I infact watched that show laagi tujhse lagan on Colors coz of her...but the momnet they butchered the characters moved on - she is a very smart actress, wont take any lame characters...so lots of hopes on Daadi.

honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Priya jaan,

Wishing Arnab a very Happy B'day...

Well, Arnav Singh Raizada's b'day is on 9th of August. Are we going to celebrate it???

Thank you Sudha jaan...mujhe yaad to kiya😉 will surely tell him...
kal to tu aur woh jo hai raat ko post pe itna ishq racha rahe the...main dukhi aatma ki tarah chali gayi...dono ne mujhe bhula diya 😭

9th aug ASR ka b'day...9th Aug Janmashthami 😉
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

Am i the only one who missed the promo??? 😲 😲 😲

m saw just now...nothing great...but a crucial promo to gain audience...hope the TRP maata finally feels thoda generous !!!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeypriya

m saw just now...nothing great...but a crucial promo to gain audience...hope the TRP maata finally feels thoda generous !!!

now that the TRP scam is out,,what we always suspected has been right,,,,so I dont think we should bother abt TRPs,,,,the way they promote lamp& wick I feel its actually at the bottom of the charts,,,!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Priya they are fine.. Did you like Dadi.. Now we know where does that genes come from..!! Man did she send shiver in my spine or what.. Uff.. I just want to jump into the TV set and hold Khushi's hand assuring her that I am very much there for her!! 😛

Her aukaat dialogue - and I was like all's well in IPK world 😆 ASR ki hi daadi hai - even if they dont do a DNA test 😆

she wont be any grey shaded character that I am happy...she''ll be rather a powerful character - the one which was very essential right now - not just for the past track - but to bring out the importance of  "the ASR "in the show - sometimes to gauge the stature of the powerful protagonist - its important for him to be pitted against powerful forces...

the last scene was such a tone setting one - unlike Anjali who doesnt have any grudge, Mr Raizada has lots of grudges against old Mrs Mallick...and it will be interesting to see the "khoon ki ladaai emotions ke saath" now ...

surely Khushi needed lots of hugs...but then hai na hamaara sher - whatta precap...👏
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Thank you Sudha jaan...mujhe yaad to kiya😉 will surely tell him...
kal to tu aur woh jo hai raat ko post pe itna ishq racha rahe the...main dukhi aatma ki tarah chali gayi...dono ne mujhe bhula diya 😭

9th aug ASR ka b'day...9th Aug Janmashthami 😉

Hai Re Nand Kishore, mujhe pata tha, tu yahi bolegi... I met her after so many days. Agar tum nahi rahathi, toh woh bhi nahi aathi..kya pyaar hai, Tom and Jerry ke beech mein...😉😆

9th August ko Janmashtami hai??? Oh this is going to be very interesting..

One more thing, the fairy tale you have written, 12 baje, princess become maid, is that connected to Khushi???.