Fan Fictions

close (Page 7)

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

hey!
are you making any changes in the parts already posted by simi di'?

I am asking cause I have my exams till 21st september and I don't want to feel sad that I missed the parts

no i am not making any changes

bgill70 Groupbie
bgill70
bgill70

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I am a silent reader but i always like the concept of rebirth and i was waiting for someone to complete this ff. i hope to read more and thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_sharma

siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
thanks for your replies guys ,

updating ahead soon
siya_sharma Groupbie
siya_sharma
siya_sharma

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
PART 6

RECAP : Sharma family had a cute argument , all boys making breakfast , and then riddhima again having some strange flashes

Riddhima best friend kripa want to meet her net chat friend ...that was angad ...and she want riddhima to meet him as kripa

On other hand...angad asked armaan to meet his chat friend kripa ...and armaan being as angad

As samrat was also there with them , soo riddhima and kripa called gunjan there as well , and here as she met them in the parking lot , samrat got really happy to see  her there ,

gunjan: hey riddhima  hi kripa , hi samrat  [sweetly]

samrat: hi gunjan  [happily] , [guys gunjan don't wear specks in my ff so no chashmish]

riddhima : samrat bhai , as gunjan is also here , soo I think you and gunjan can have a walk, till then me and kripa will eat something as we are hungry  [suggested riddhima]

while samrat was soo happy from inside for this , but still showing that he don't want to goo , as he ws feeling a bit shy hehe , [mann mein laddoo foot rahhe the , but still showing attitude]

samrat : nahi actually we will also come with you to the cafe [said samrat , wihle riddhima and kripa were like , oh noo , this will ruin there plan , soo riddhima from eyes pleaded gunjan to take samrat from there , and she understood that]

gunjan : no actually I want to see the garden , and moreover I m not at all hungry , chalo samrat lets goo

with this gunjan literary dragged samrat with his hand , as he was like , not soo sure of leaving riddhima like that alone there , but gunjan took him away , winking at riddhima while going

and riddhima and kripa raising thumb to her , as there plan got successful

after samrat and gunjan went

Riddhima and kripa are still standing near the main entrance...and on the other hand...armaan and angad just reached the hotel and r coming towards the main entrance

Riddhima: soo plan successful ...now samrat and gunjan will be busy together and wee can easily have our meeting with angad

[as she was happily talking to kripa ...and looking at the direction where gunjan and samrat went...she by chance take step back and bumped with armaan...and was about to fall when armaan hold her .by her waist and ...there eyes met]

[Armaan deeply looking in her grey green eyes and soo riddhima ...lost in his blue once]

And THE WORLD STOPS THERE FOR A WHILE

They just don't want to look away from each other ...they were just soo busy looking in each other eyes don't know why but they became unaware of the world the place ...anything...

Angad and kripa both were moving inside the main entrance unknown of the fact that there friends were not there with them but they realized after a while and angad came towards armaan and kept a hand on his shoulder...and it braked there eye contact and they came back to the real world

Armaan helped riddhima in standing properly

Riddhima lowered her gaze feeling uncomfortable but armaan just can't get his gaze away from her he don't know why but he kept on looking at her

Riddhima noticed him staring at her and in order to break the silence she spoke

Riddhima: I m sorry I didn't saw you

Armaan: [getting out of his own world of dreaming]   its ok...r u ok miss

Riddhima:  yaa thanks...

And then angad came in between

Angad:  [to armaan]...lets go in wee r getting late

And he took armaan from there

But armaan kept on looking back ...seeing her still standing there ...fitting her dupaataa properly

And then he went in ...to there reserved table in the coffee shop

And here kripa came to riddhima ,

Kripa:  .are u ok... ?

Riddhima:  yaa I m ...lets go in your angad would be waiting for you , I mean me

And riddhima and kripa went in riddhima just can't get out her thoughts from armaan ...thinking to herself..."oh he was too cute and his eyes I feel like drowning in them...they looked soo similar ,as if I had seen them earlier and his voice was too familiar oh he was too handsome to resist...what what am I thinking get a hold on your thoughts  riddzs and remember your mission ...ya mission 'judging angad'"

On the other side ...armaan and angad just sat on there reserved table waiting for the girl they came to meet...but armaan was just soo lost on his own thoughts ..."oh I saw a girl in while salwar kameez and that green eyes ohh she was soo innocent and she was beautiful but who was she and her eyes ,  her voice , her touch ,  why was that soo similar ...what am I thinking get a hold on your thoughts man and remember your mission yaa mission 'judging  kripa' "

Here riddhima and kripa also entered the place and went towards the same reserved table

Kripa: I think he is already here [pointing towards angad and armaan sitting on that table]... hey they r the same people wee met outside but I wonder who is angad from both of them

Riddhima:  [looking at them and then praying to god , "oh god please he should not be angad please he should not bee angad"

And same with armaan and angad ...they saw the girls approaching them

And armaan praying "oh god she should not be kripa  ...she should not be kripa please"

Riddhima: [awkwardly] hi are u angad?  [Hoping that he should say no]

Armaan: kripa?  [Conforming and hoping that she should say no]

But both felt highly disappointed with each other nods in approval

Riddhima: yaa I m kripa  and she [pointing towards kripa] she is my friend riddhima

Armaan:  hi I m angad and he [pointing towards angad] he is my friend armaan

after hello and hi they all 4 settled there and there was a complete awkward silence

Angad preferred to break the silence

Angad: what will you ladies like to have

Riddhima: well I will have a cold coffee

Angad:  [confused as he is considering riddhima as his net friend] coffee but you hated them

Riddhima:  [tensed to bee caught and then surprised why he asking and not angad [armaan ] as he was kripa net friend]  how did you knew that I mean

Angad:  [realized the mistake]  oh actually angad [pointing towards armaan ] he told me that

Armaan: [controlling the situation] yaa yaaa I told ...ang [about to say angad but stopped]  I mean I told armaan that you hate coffee

Riddhima: ohh...[now it was riddhima turn to take care of the situation.]  yaa I hate coffee but I have heard that they serve the best coffee soo I thought of trying it

Armaan:  oh ...fine ...let me order

They all just have started with mere chatting of what they studied and where they studied and when they came to India and all general takings when riddhima cell buzzed up

Riddhima: [seeing the call it was gunjan] ...just excuse me [picking the call]

Conversation

riddhima: "yaa gunjan"

Gunjan:  "ridzy r u through with your work I mean samrat is saying me that wee shall go back to you girls I can't hold him for more time"

riddhima: [whispering]  "gunjan please handle him for 5 minutes wee r coming in the parking area  in 5 minutes you bring him there please"

Gunjan  "ok I will try"

After ending the call riddhima immediately asked the guys for a leave

riddhima:  I m sorry but wee need to leave now its something urgent and angad [to armaan] you can call  me  later you already have my number [actually kripa have angad number and vice versa]

After making a valid excuse kripa and riddhima walked out of the shop to the parking area and tried to act normal soo that samrat don't get suspicious about anything

Later

riddhima's room

kripa: [very excited] oh my god riddzs I don't believe this I actually met my chat friend oh he was too good looking ..oh man he was actually very handsome even more than what I expected [talking about armaan as for them he is angad]

riddhima :  [sounding not soo interested].yaa he was

only them gunjan entered the room

gunjan: ok girls now will you mind giving an explanation why I had done all that keeping samrat away from you too and all

kripa:  actually gunjii...you wait I will explain you every think

and after that kripa told gunjan every think

gunjan :  my god. you both r too much...well now what do you think was he a nice person or you still need time to judge him

kripa:  I don't know ... what do you think riddzs?

riddhima : I don't know  I found him ok i mean he was very polite nice but still how can you judge a person in one meet..

kripa:  you r right on that riddzs...ok we will think about that later now I m tired and its late also I think wee shall leave

riddhima: where r you going .why don't you both stay over here only and  by the way your parents are also out of town and you have to stay alone at your place

and soo the 3 girls started with there girls chat and after that retired there in riddhima room only

ON THE OTHER HAND

ARMAAN-ANGAD

they both don't felt like driving back 5 hours to there palace soo they proffered to stay in the hotel only they booked a room for there stay

In the room

angad: gosh I never though that my chat friend would be that nice I mean don't you think she was damm beautiful

[Talking about riddhima aka kripa for him]]

armaan: yes she was .[sounding lost ]

[ thinking-- why am I feeling bad ..I mean she was angad's net friend I know and she thought I was angad but her looks her eyes ..she was soo sweet innocent ...why she sounded soo similar too me  why is she affecting me soo much ...she was a girl I met her for the first time in my life still I found her soo familiar to me ...why]

angad: armaan ...I m talking to you where r u lost buddy

armaan: nothing ...I m a but tired wee will talk later,

and then they both retired in there dream world

ARMAAN DREAM...[a sweet dream]

he again saw the same dream...of her dream girl... 

a girl standing there cold breeze flowing ...on her face her duppattaa flying in air her face covered with her hairs .her eyes visible her green eyes the same eyes...

but today he saw more than just eyes,

he saw the face clearly , all her hairs went away from her face ...same eyes, same lips...same nose...it was RIDDHIMA [KRIPA FOR HIM]...

and he got up with a jerk

armaan: gosh what was that,  why I saw her she cant be my dream girl...she is KRIPA .SHE IS ANGAD CHAT FRIEND AND ANGAD IS MY BEST FRIEND oh god what the hell I was thinking gosh I need to sleep and get all these thought out of my mind

SAME TIME

RIDDHIMA

she was not able to sleep soo she came out in the balcony...she sat on the swing...there...

riddhima: "why am I thinking soo much about him. why had he affected me soo much ...

why was he sounding soo similar...why I felt soo secured in his arms when he hold me from falling...what the hell is japanning to me

why am I thinking soo much oh god he is angad kripa's chat friend and I have t just judge him that is he right for kripa ..my best friend yes I can do this. I will do this .."

And with that they both  kept there thoughts aside and leaving every think to god

and rested the night for welcoming a new morning

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlIqbal_009prachi.kajensanjana25dimple288arushi05-Misek-Bhawna_artiblessed4..Phoenix..kiran_ratipinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeTeja....Crazy_soulDeedeepa1mandy15crazy4KASH_ARflowers4u

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
wow just caught with ur ff
really very very interesting 
plz yar dnt stop writting
cont this soon
really a very good concept 

siya_sharma

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya_sharma

Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

hey!
are you making any changes in the parts already posted by simi di'?

I am asking cause I have my exams till 21st september and I don't want to feel sad that I missed the parts

</div>
<div>

no i am not making any changes

Thanks for the reply... Can you please tell me from twice part the changes will begin because I practically remember all the parts and story by heart right now :)

siya_sharma

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
superb update. do continue it.

siya_sharma

bgill70 Groupbie
bgill70
bgill70