Posted: 23 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
PART 5

RECAP:

The whole SHARMA Family , came to INDIA , settled in Delhi

Riddhima's nightmares and flashes increased

And same were with Armaan

Riddhima's best friend Kripa , want to meet her net chat friend, that was Angad

And she wants Riddhima to meet him as Kripa

And on other hand, Angad asked Armaan to meet his chat friend Kripa and Armaan being Angad

NEXT DAY

MORNING IN DELHI

IN Sharma Mansion

Wee see a sweet argument going on between all the ladies one side and men's on the other and the topic was the usual one men's cant do household works everyone was present there as it was a Sunday

prerna: [finally giving the conclusion] soo decided...fine if you all guys feel that you r more superior ...and doo all stuffs then prove it ...you all guys will cook today's breakfast

nandani: yes that would be the best and yaa one more think none of the cooks r going to help you guys

karan: nandu...now what's this ...we have soo many cooks here in our house than why doo wee have to prepare the breakfast

mayank: yaa chachu i agree with you on that nandu chachi how can wee guys cook

nupur: bilkul  waise hi mayank jaise hum ladies kar sakte hai , well the kitchen is over there that side  [pointing towards kitchen]  and yaa wee all want the breakfast ready in an hour  [said instructing mayank and others as well]

samrat: [pleading] nupur bhabhi at least you take our side

adhiraj: yaa how can we cook...

nupur: sorry guys I m here with mom and chachi [referring to prerna and nanadani] to mujhse koi reham ki umeed na karre  [looking towards them and mayank was like bechaara phas gayya]

nandini: ye hue na baat nupur beta , tu hai mere sabse pyaare bete , chal aaja yahaa [nandini called her to sit with her and prena there] when samrat came to her

samrat : mom [to nandani] , aapko apne bete ki padde hai , apne is pyaare bete ka koi khayaal nahi hai naa , main aur cooking , nahii , reham mateshawarii reham [in typical melodramatic style , hope you knew mateshwarii was referred as mother in ancient times]

nandini : sammy I knew very well , ki ye natak karne ke maamle mein tum bilkul apne dad per gayye hoo , [said nandani pointing towards karan] , per sunny boy better luck next time ,tumhaara ye natak mujhper nahi chalnee waala

[to which karan said n between]

karan :  haan rehne dee samrat kuch nahi hooga , itane saalo se main try kar rahha huu per noo use haa , kisse ka pathar dil [stone heart] per in sab ka koi assar nahi hoota

[said karan in even more mellodram , kya karre jaisa beta waisa baap ,ha ha I knew ulta hai]  

Whle nanadini , here staring at karan with anger after this ,

Nandini: kya kahha tumne karan [with anger]

Karan: [getting sacred ,bechaara biwi ki data ka maara] , nahi nahi jaan maine kya kahha maine to kuch nahi kahaa , main kuch kahaa kya haa samrat [asking himwhile everyone was giggling there seeing karan condition] , ha ha main keh rahha tha , ki humme khaana bannana  hai , chalo bhaiya [to rishab] , mayank , adhiraj , samrat , kitchen mein chalet hai     

Mayank : per chachu , hum and cooking , humme to cooking ka 'C' bhi nahi aata

Nupur :  mayank , cooking ke liyye alphabets ki nahi intergradient ki jaroorat hoote hai , and all of them r already available there in kitchen for you all

Mayank : thanks a lot aapne bataaya mujhe to patta hi nahi tha , and haa humme cooking ke liyye bhi alphabets knowledge ki jaroorat hoote hai , ab se agar tumhe alphabets read karne nahi aate hoote to recipe book read karke cooking kaise karte hmm

Nupur : ok ok , atleast I learned that , soo what that earlier I used to cook reading cooking books

Prerna: hmm vo pehle ki baat the , ab to nupur mujhse bhi ache cook ho chuke hai

[actually nupur didn't knew how to cook , when she got married , but now she knows that well]

Mayank : ok , whatever , but we r not at all going to cook

Prerna : rishab aap in sab ker saath kitchen mein jaa rahhe hai ya nahi [said prerna , with an warning and commanding tone , and bechaare rishab ji , no option left other than accepting there offer]

Adhiraj :  that's not done mom , how can we cook

[riddhima  who was really feeling pity for her dad chachu and brothers]

riddhima : mom chachi bhabhs I think the gents r right this time cant wee change the dare to some think simple which they can doo easily

nupur: no more arguments...and riddhi...please tu in sab ki side matt lee ok you bee on our side now you all [pointing towards the guys] move towards the kitchen

Finally when boys understood that girls will not let them goo and they have noo choice they all went towards the kitchen

finally all 5 men's of Sharma family becoming cooks for the day

and ladies resting themselves in the living room...

KITCHEN

karan: [tensed] kya kare bhaiya aapko kuch bannana aata hai

rishab: [sadly] mujhe to kuch nahi aata...

adhiraj: dad chachu...we have to figure something out soon .what too doo now?

samrat: [to rishab] badde paapa...hum hotel see order karee

mayank: haa dad chachu ye theek rahenga.waise bhi humse to kuch bannega nahi

[riddhima  coming in the kitchen as she heard there planning]

riddhima : bad idea...mumma and chachi will get to know it...they r much intelligent than you all

mayank: yaa kiddo you r right on that ...but what can wee doo then I mean humme kuch cook karna nahi aata

riddhima : bhaiya its just a breakfast you all have too cook its so simple see get some fresh juices , breads and apply butter on them .one dish ready

adhiraj: yaa...princess but its just one dish, what about rest how will wee cook Indian paraatha... and all

riddhima : its simple at least you guys try it on. ok let me help you all...but mind it mumma and chachi should not come to know this

rishab: beta you going to help us?

riddhima : yaa dad...I will ...why u asking?

karan: because sweetheart you haven't even lighted the gas till today how will you help us ...do you know anything regarding cooking

riddhima : that's not fare chachu see I m here to help you and u r making fun of mee ok I have seen mom and chachi cooking in the kitchen I know how to doo it lets just try  and yaa for your help I have brought one cook to help us but mind it noo one knew about this

adhiraj: oh you r soo sweet thanks for this help u r a true sister love you

riddhima : I love you all guys too now just let get back to work

and now the scene is

that the cook is doing preparation for making aloo ke paraathee and everone is just standing there hehehe poor they no one can cook there ...what they can doo

the cook had just arranged with all the ingredients...when another servant came and told him that nandini was calling him for some work

And here the last hope of them that the cook will help them is also gone

Everyone was thinking on what too doo now

All 5 means of the house were sitting on the small 6 seated dinning table kept in that kitchen

while riddhima  was standing near the shelf

she was standing near the shelf where all the ingredients were kept...

SUDDENLY SHE DON'T KNEW WHAT HAPPENED SHE SAW HERSELF IT WAS HER SHE SAW IN SOME FLASHES MAKING  ALLOO KE PARAATHEE SOMEWHERE ELSE SHE FELT THAT SHE HAD DONE ALL THIS COOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE ALSO AND SHE KNOWS WELL HOW TO COOK ALL THESE

SUDDENLY...SHE PICKED THE BOILED POTATOES AND STARTED MASHING THEM AND STARTED MIXING WITH ALL THE INGREDIENTS , AS ALL THE MEN'S WERE SITTING A BIT FAR AWAY FROM HER SO NO ONE WAS SEEING HER...

RIDDHIMA WAS SO EASILY MAKING THE PARRATHA'S...SHE WAS PERFECTLY DOING ALL THE PROCEDURES AND SHE HAD ALREADY MADE 2 PARRATHAS

WHEN ADHIRAJ SAW HER

adhiraj: princess ye kya kar rahe ho tum

[only then with adhiraj sound riddhima  came back to her senses].

[she was back to her real world , she felt till now she was in a dream ...really it looked like a dream..]

she was standing there all confused as to what was happening... only then samrat ...mayank ...karan and rishab came there

karan: voo riddhima ye tumne banaaye hai [pointing towards the paraathas]

riddhima : [coming back and after seeing the parrathas totally surprised ..as to how she did that really confused]  chachu actually

rishab: bachaa they r just soo perfect tumne kab seekhe ye

riddhima : dad...i ...actually i dont know... even i m confused...i never learned them...how too cook them...i just tried and then they just maid

adhiraj: [conforming] you just tried...oh my god...its soo perfect I didn't knew that you r such a nice cook.

riddhima : [murmuring]...even I didn't know that...till now

mayank: what happened r u all right?

riddhima : yaa i m ...nahi ...actually... I think I m not feeling well...main jaao

samrat: voo riddhi...tum hindi bol rahe ho...definitely tumhaare tabiyat theek nahi hai...[teasing]

karan: [warning] samrat stop making fun of her...

samrat: sorry dad...

karan: bachaa I think tumhe rest ki jaroorat hai tum jaao go to your room and take some rest

riddhima : but chachu...what about the breakfast

karan: you don't worry wee will manage tum jaao...

And soo riddhima  left

After she went

karan: [to rishab]...bhaiya...aapko nahi lagta ki princess kabhi kabhi bahut weird behave karte hai

With that question ...there aroused a seriousness in the atmosphere as everybody present there loved her soo much

and for them riddhima was a world...and her this weird behavior was a serious problem for all of them...as this was not the first time that she behaved soo lost many time all of them have noticed this

And then her haunting dreams everyone knew about it

rishab: haa karan...mujhe bhi aise hi lagta hai...I think .naye jagaah hai shayad isseliye

adhiraj: haa dad maine bhi notice kiya hai pehle to sirf riddhi apne vo burre sapno ko lekar darr jaate the pareshaan rehte the...per jab se hum India aaye hai...vo jyada disturbed rehne lagge hai...

samrat: yaa badde papa...uske ye ajeeb ajeeb se sapne mujhe to samanjh nahi aata ki usse aise sapne aate kyon hai...and ab ye sab itana jyada kyon ho raha  hai

rishab: I think hum sab jyada react kar rahe hai...its just change in place pehle baar India aayee hai naye jagaah mein adjust hone mein time to lagata hai just give her some time vo theek ho jaayenge

NO ONE WAS SATISFIED WITH THAT BUT THEY ALL ENDED WITH THE DISCUSSION THERE ONLY AS THEY ALL JUST DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS IT FURTHER

only then kripa came there .

kripa: hey uncle...hi bhaiya.

mayank: hey kripa...tum itane subha subha yahaa

kripa: yaa actually I came to meet ridzzs and aunty told me outside that you all r preparing breakfast today soo I thought off checking the kitchen hoping you all must have burned the kitchen till now but this kitchen looks ok till now that means you all have not even started with preparing the breakfast

adhiraj: very funny kripa...wee r preparing the breakfast  and mind it wee r not soo bad cooks to burn the whole kitchen and as per riddhima she is in her room

kripa: ok I will goo to her room then ...and all the best to you all

With that she left the kitchen  , When adhiraj thought is something and followed her

adhiraj: hey kripa wait I want to talk to you for a while

kripa: yaa adhiraj tell me

adhiraj : [don't know how to say this]  actually I just actually I heard that your parents r doctor 

kripa:  yaa my mom DR KEERTI MEHRA ...she is a gynecologist and my dad SHUBHANKAR MEHRA is a cardiologist...infact not only mine gunjan parents are also doctors

adhiraj:  really your and gunjan parents all r doctors .oh my soo you r from a huge doctor family , but kripa do you know any good councilor I mean a good doctor for there problems [don't knew how to say this]

kripa: you mean a psychiatrist  [adhiraj nodded on that]  but who needs it

adhiraj: actually we were thinking to consult the one for riddhima  nightmares problem

kripa: oh for that I can help you all a lot with that actually my cousin DR SUHANI MEHRA , she is a councilor and I m sure she can help riddhima a lot not like a doctor but like a sister or a friend

adhiraj: yaa that will be fine I mean aggar riddhima ki kuch help ho sakte hai to theek hai and being with your sister would be best  soo when can wee have an appointment with her

kripa: i think wee need to wait for that .actually my sis along with my parents and gunjan parents r gone to Mumbai for some doctors conference and they will be back after a week

adhiraj: all are doctors in your family I mean your parents your sister and even gunjan parents then how come you and gunjan have not taken medical as profession

kripa: actually me and gunjan never had any interest in this medical profession wee both had a tough time convincing our parents for not getting in medical and finally they agreed and wee both came to London

adhiraj: that's cool ...ok fine please make the appointment  as soon as you can with your sister and haa please don't tell about this to anyone here not even riddhima  please hope you can understand

kripa: ok I will and its ok I will not tell anyone ok now can I goo I have to meet ridzzs

After kripa left adhiraj thinking and hoping that what he is doing is right and for betterment of riddhima  

kripa went to riddhima  for there preparation for the day...after all they have too meet someone special

IN RIDDHIMA 'S ROOM..

they were deciding there dresses for the day

riddhima : have you gone crazy mee and Indian clothes no ways I m not going to wear it

kripa: please riddhima you have to actually I have told him that I  m going to come in white salwar suit this was my dress code

riddhima : no ways I m not going to wear this at any cost...

kripa: please riddhima for mee please wear this

riddhima : but I have never weared Indian clothes I m definitely going to look like a cartoon

kripa: you wont you will look very pretty in this seriously

riddhima : you sure about that

kripa: 100 % soo finally decided now lets get ready soon ok we will leave at 3 pm.

riddhima : ok

kripa: kya hua tu itane upset kyon lag rahe hai

riddhima : I don't know I think some think going to happen today something really different and something really ajeeb

kripa; relax yaar just chill nothing going to happen I think you r just thinking too much  just relax

riddhima : I hope soo too

OH YAA

forgot about the breakfast cooking ...here the gents lost the bet and soon the breakfast was cooked by the cooks

Later riddhima  got ready in that white salwar suit looking breathtaking beautiful

she was wearing this

so they were all set to leave for the hotel

riddhima and kripa were about to leave when

samrat: hey princess...[looking at her]...oh my god...ye tumne kya pehna hai

riddhima s: why bhai am I not looking good in this...

samrat: aree pehle baar tumhe salwar suit mein dekha hai ...

riddhima : well how am I looking?

samrat: [joking]... bilkul joker...oh god its too ...[before he can complete]

riddhima : [like a kid] I knew this I already told kripa that it will not look good at mee

samrat: hey hey relax I was just kidding ...bahut achee lagg rahe ho tum I mean its really pretty...by the way r u going somewhere?

riddhima : yaa actually me and kripa...are going...

samrat: yaa where ?

riddhima : actually we are are  [thinking of what to say]  for shopping...yaa me and kripa r going for shopping

samrat: cool idea ...main bhi chalta hu...waise bhi I m geetting bored here

riddhima : aap...chalenge...but mee and kripa are going [confused how to stop him ]

samrat: soo what cant I goo with you ...is there any problem in that [becoming suspicious]

riddhima : [getting nervous] problem...no there is noo problem at all in that ok you also come with us

samrat: cool I will just get ready in a while

After samrat left

kripa: oh god what too doo now if  samrat will be with us then how r wee going to meet angad ...do something riddhima  think of something

riddhima : [suddenly]  idea !!!! gunjan lets call her too.

kripa: gunjan...but what will happen with that

riddhima : samrat bhai will get busy with her and wee will be able to meet angad

[and soo riddhima  called gunjan to reach hotel taj]

and soo gunjan also left for the hotel and here riddhima  kripa and samrat went there

In parking lot of the hotel

samrat: wee were going for shopping then why had wee came here to this hotel

riddhima : actually I m damm hungry and so we came here lets goo in gunjan would be waiting

samrat: gunjan is she also here ?...[happily].

riddhima : yup I  called her over here soo wee r here do u wanna meet her see here she is

and then wee see gunjan coming there...

gunjan: hey riddhima  hi kripa , hi samrat  [sweetly]

samrat: hi gunjan [happily] , [guys gunjan don't wear specks in my ff so no chashmish]

riddhima  and kripa raising a thumb as there plan successful

here gunjan and samrat got busy..

and with gunjan help samrat and gunjan went for a chat and walk ...in the opposite side of the hotel far away form the restaurant where they  r going to meet angad

Riddhima and kripa are still standing near the main entrance...and on the other hand...armaan and angad just reached the hotel and are coming towards the main entrance

riddhima : soo plan successful ...now samrat and gunjan will be busy together and wee can easily have aur meeting with angad...

[as she was happily talking to kripa ...and looking at the direction where gunjan and samrat went...she by chance take step back and bumped with armaan...and was about to fall when armaan hold her by her waist and there eyes met]

[armaan deeply looking in her grey green eyes and soo riddhima  ...lost in his blue once]

and THE WORLD STOPS THERE FOR A WHILE

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Clairvoyant20blessed4Bhawna_artiMRS.SSOKaJen_addictionkiran_ratisoni4evapinky.paddaawesomeHR-DMG4lifeTeja....soharaDeedeepa1

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siya_sharma

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Nice update.