Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

searchofffriend thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 3

RECAP: Armaan getting some flashes while playing basket ball and he also confused about them
Kashish told armaan about there family history and that , his grandparents want them to come to India

Samrat , adiraaj and riddhima playing basketball, and riddhima getting some flashes , she is confused about that , mayank entry ,

LONDON

all that family bonding loving and all session were going on there , mayank was still there with samrat, adiraaj and riddhima

and meeting all of them , when nupur came there

samrat: bhai , you just came back , hey what took you soo long, your flight must have landed 3 hours ago , and as we knew airport is just 15 minutes away from our home hmm

[samrat said with a wink , as nupur came there , the were teasing them , as nupur had gone to receive mayank from airport and before coming home they must have spend some time alone together, as they were meeting after 5 days and mayank was as usual quite and nupur was giving samrat 'I will beat you look' , as he was teasing them when adiraaj also teamed up with samrat]

Adiraaj : oh hoo samrat , what kind of question is this hmm , may be bhai and bhabhi got struck in heavy traffic [said adiraaj offcourse in teasing way , and riddhima to joined them]

Riddhima:  yaa or may be there car tyre got puncture hmm or maybe the whole car broke down hmm, am I right bhabs , [riddhima said nupur with a wink]

Mayank: shut up [Finally mayank just said them with stop it now look]

Samrat :  ok as you say [samrat said] , well if you want I can send your car to mechanic

Nupur : uski koi jaroorat nahi hai samrat , and as per we coming late , so it was just that your ever so unromantic brother actually went to office first , direct from airport for some work ,and I was left with no option rather that to just wait for him there in office [nupur said with frown , more to mayank then samrat as she was actually angry with him]

Samrat : what !! r you serious bhabs ? , bhai how can you be soo unromantic, hmm ?

Mayank: will you stop this now , and nupur I think I have already said you sorry for that , now what could have I done it was urgent and I was needed there , sorry jaan , ab to maan jaao naa

Adiraaj: hyee , bhabs , ab maan hi jaao bhai itane pyaar se sorry keh rahhe hai

Nupur: adi , tum rehne doo tum to hamesha apne bhai ki side lete hoo

Samrat : aree let him be that,  I m here on your side bhabhi

Riddhima : yaa even I m here with you bhabs , now bhai has to compensate for his mistake , otherwise no sorry for him

Mayank : ok ok fine , I surrender , soo tell me what I have to do now

Samrat :  hmm ok bhabhi tell him it's a great opportunity , don't miss it ok , kabhi kabhi to bhai vo karte hai jo aap kehti hai  [he said to nupur]

Mayank : aree aise kaise , main to hameesha hi vo karta hu jo nupur kehte hai hai naa jaan , aapke koi baat na maanne ki gustaaki to humnee aaj tak nahi ki [mayank said romantically to nupur and she was there left with blushing]

While the other 3 were like : awww  , [making nupur blush even more]

Ok , then let the enjoy there sweet cheed kaahne

AFTER FEW DAYS

ARMAAN FINALLY HEADED TO INDIA WITH HIS PARENTS , AND NOW THEY WERE GOING TO MEET THERE FAMILY in RAJASTHAN

LONDON

Like always , There was a stupid argument going on over there as always happens in a family discussion over one or some other random topics and today's discussion topic was offcourse riddhima

adiraaj  , samrat  mayank were sitting there with prerna and were talking generally about riddhima

prerna: riddhima itane badde ho gaye hai , koi kaam nahi aata usse abhi tak , how many times have I told her , to learn some cooking but

adi: mom princess ko cooking seekhne ki kya jaroorat hai hummare ghar mein allreally itane saare cooks hai

prerna: tujhe nahi patta adi ...abhi to theek hai lekin kal ko iske shaadi honge...naye ghar jaana hoga.patta hai mujhe usse cooking karne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai ..per ladkiyo ko sab kaam aane chahiye...ab apne nupur bhabhi ko hi dekh vo bhi to cook nahi karte per sab kuch aata ho hai na usse

[all mom says like this I suppose its mine personal experience ]

samrat: yaa adi mom is right seekhane mein koi buraaye nahi hai

mayank: bilkul nahi ...hamaare princess koi kaam nahi karenge

adi: ya bro I m with you princess koi kaam nahi karenge aur aaap ye kya shaadi and all ki baatein kar rahe hai vo abhi chote bachee hai mom

prerna: bachee riddhima 23 saal ki ho chuke hai , yahe sahe umar hote hai shaadi ke liye in fact main to soch rahe hu ki uske liye rishte dhundna shuru kar du

samrat: no ways bade maa riddhima ki shaadi abhi usme bahut time hai itane jaldi aise kaise

adi: yaa mom vo kahe nahi jaayenge

prerna: [getting emotional] ladki hai aaj nahi to kal to uske shaadi hone hi hai , tum usse itana pyar kar rahe ho , naam se hi nahi sach mein princesss banna ke rakha hai usse , patta nahi shaadi ke baad uske family kaise ho  wahha usse kaise treat kare

mayank: bilkul nahi mom , dekhna hamaare pricess ke liye ek aisa prince aayenga ,jo usse sach ke princess banna kar rakhenga

prerna : [joking ]  achaa to uske liye kyaa koi royal prince aayenga , u know kisse jagaah ka raja and all  prince [smilingly]

mayank: yaa mom bilkul dekhna ek prince hi hoga vo...

SCENE CHANGE

INDIA...RAJASTHAN

ARMAAN 'S WELCOME AT THERE PALACE

A royal welcome was organized there , it was like they were celebrating any festival

first wee see sujal and kashish getting out of the car , and they both took aashirwad from raaja sahib  , standing there to welcome them

sujal: [hugging him tight, tears falling from there eyes] kaise hai aap pitaji ?

Raja sahib :  aaj theek hai , saalo baad apne bete ko dekh raha hu

Sujal:  [seeing tears in his eyes]  yee aasoo [tears]   raja  bhi kabhi rota hai .

raaja sahib : itane saalo se inhe rok ke rakha tha...aaj inhe beh jaane de...[and then towards kashish]  aayo bahu apne ghar der se hi sahe aaj is haweli ki bahu ka swaagat hoga

[they were standing there when sujal asked his wife]

sujal: kashish armaan kaha hai .???

kashish: angad aur armaan doosre car mein the...[only then car entered the main gate]...vo aa gaye

and then car stopped and angad and armaan both got out of car ...together..

and raaja sahib saw both of them approaching towards them together and he saw both angad and armaan

sujal: main battatu ...apka poota  [grandson] kaun hai inme se .

[but before he can say further]

raaja sahib : bilkul nahi apne poote [grandson] ko hum khud pehchaanege , hum to isse dekhte hi pechangaye the

[towards armaan]  yahe hai na hamaara poota.[grandson]

armaan touch there feet to take there blessing , and instantly raja sahib , took him in a big tight hug

Everyone eyes there were wet seeing this happy family reunion

raaja sahib : kitna badda ho gaya hai...bilkul apne pitta ki tarah dikhtaa hai

armaan: ji nahi main to bilkul apne dadaji jaisa hu hai na grandpa

[then he realized that he should not use English] ops I mean daadaji

raaja sahib [smiling].: yes offcourse my handsome grandson

armaan.:[shocked for a while]  wow u speaking  English I thought

raaja sahib : its ok beta well your grandpa is also a well graduate but still hum apne culture ke saath rehna pasand karte hai

armaan: I like that and I like you too grandpa

[sujal interrupting them in between]

sujal: pitaji  vo maasa  [Concerned]

raaja :  vo ander hai ...chalo unse mill le

then after a whole welcome and all they moved inside the palace was really big, then what armaan thought off , it was really , very big with all types of antique furniture and interiors and each and every place was breathtaking beautiful and then there was another huge garden on the backside of palace

After a long walk they reached a room there lied an old lady on the bed , she would be probably off around 70 years many servants and care takers were taking care of her

armaan can easily guess that she was maasa his grandma

First sujal met him and then kashish , met masaa taking her blessing and then complete emotional saas bahu scene and ,maasa apologizing for all she did to her for not accepting her for years and all

After that it was armaan turn , he bend down and touch her feet to take her blessing and she immediately took him in a hug , she was crying badly

maasa: hum bahut burre hai apne parevaar ko aur uske khushiyo ko , apne poote [grandson] ko apne se door rakha humne , per ab hum aap sab ko kahe nahi jaane denge kabhi apne se door nahi karege

and again a happy family reunion.

[I know it was a bit bore , hope you all r not bored of it well now noo more family reunion]

after all this meeting  Armaan was finally resting in his room when ANGAD  came there

angad: [teasingly] yuvraaj ki izaajat ho to hum andar aa jaaye

armaan: shut up angad not u atleast !  jab se yahaa aaya hu sab aise treat ka rahe hai jaise main

angad: [cutting him in between]  as of you are a king , which actually you are , you r an actual Prince of here armaan

armaan : I know but all this is so different and a bit weird as well , I mean sab itane care kar rahe hai and all that

angad: soo enjoy it na ye to achee baat hai , you r important over here enjoy your importance

armaan: I m yaar infact I m loving it

angad: ok then you take rest , I will go back to my room

armaan: hey you can go back later to your room naa just be here with me for sometime

angad: vo actually it's the time for [angad said shyly]

armaan: oh yes offcourse its actually the time when mr angad khaana hat with his MS DESI GIRL , seriopusly angad , you chat with her everyday , why don't you just meet her ,or I mean at least ask her about her name

angad: ok ok yaar , I will meet her soon , as for now , let me be her 'cool dude' and she as my 'desi girl'

armaan:  you really don't want to knew that how she looks where she live and all

angad: I will knew that also soon , what's so hurry

LONDON

Riddhima and gunjan were standing outside there college , with few of her friends,

gunjan: where is this kripa today , I cant see her around she was here few minutes ago

riddhima : yaa she was , but now what's the time she must have gone to chat with her net friend

gunjan: oh yaa her soo called net friend I don't get it she didn't even know his name and still she chats with him everyday

riddhima: I know but you know what something is really strange with her and her net friend how can they chat without knowing any identity of each other

gunjan : forget it yaar I have much more bigger tensions then that

riddhima : tension what tension...????

gunjan: I m going , I m going back to India [gunjan said sadly]

riddhima :  India ,why when ?

gunjan: actually we were here for our studies and college is over now  soo wee  have to goo back home , my parents r calling me back , infact kripa's parents also want her to come back , but I think she will stay here for some more time , but as for mee , I need to o back

riddhima : oh gunjan don't go , you know I will miss you she said hugging gunjan

[and then she said to herself]  and somebody else is going to miss you more poor samrat bhai

SAME DAY IN EVENING.

samrat: what ???? gunjan , gunjan jaa rahe hai  , but why? How can she goo leaving ME I mean US like this

riddhima : yaa bhai  , she is really going back , I told you earlier to just tell her what you feel about her see now she is going leaving you

[riddhima knew what samrat feel for gunjan so she is worried for her bhai]

riddhima : you know what , I should be more sad than you because my best friend is going

samrat: oh I think we need to do something.

riddhima : you don't worry bhai we will figure some think out

samrat: but what ?

riddhima : even I don't know that [she sighed]

SCENE CHANGE

nupur was sitting in living room she was watching a hindi movie yes none other than "DDLJ"

riddhima went to her she saw that nupur was seeing the scene where they all went back to India and then that Punjabi song going in background , and ladies dancing in that farm

an idea clicked to riddhima

riddhima :  bhabs

nupur: aree riddhima come here , see I m watching a very nice movie

riddhima : bhabs u really miss India a lot

nupur: yaa. I do you know what riddhima India, my home, I miss it a lot , you knew riddhima India ki to baat hi kuch aur hai

riddhima : really tell me more na I want to  knew more

nupur:  India , all the places there , our culture , the people there , everything is really special , the seasons there , the rain

riddhima :  rain !! bhabs I think London is also prone to rain

nupur: not like that baby you knew what's the best think about rain , it's the smell of the mud at the time of first rain , it used to felt was so good , but we can't feel it here like that anyways leave this topic and let me watch the movie

[well I love that smell of mud at time of first rain I just love it hope many of you like it]

Riddhima : bhabs I heard that dad was planning to shift to India and settle there

nupur: yaa mom , dad always wish to go there , they want to live rest of there life there in India , at there motherland in between there own people , they even want to shift there head office there and then permanently settle there only , but then

riddhima : then what bhabs what's the problem ?

nupur: you sweetheart

riddhima : me but why what have I done

nupur: its just like , mom , dad thought that you all kids r born and brought up here in London , they didn't knew whether you all will be ready to live there in India or not

riddhima : no bhabs we would love to live in India , infact you don't worry I will talk to everyone for shifting to India it would be fun

NEXT DAY

On the breakfast table

Breakfast was not one of riddhima's choices

Still riddhima sitting very quietly and not even arguing on not to eat that breakfast and even drinking milk quietly

Everyone was confused on that behavior as they don't like her sitting quietly

karan: riddi r u ok ??

riddhima: yaa chachu I m perfectly fine

mayank:  r u sure?

riddhima : yes bhaiya  , why r u all asking that??

rishab: that's because sweetheart you r sitting so quietly today and u r even drinking milk

riddhima : ok u all want me to argue and doo nautankii and all stuff , then I m surely going to do one

rishab: what I didn't get it  ?

riddhima :  I know the breakfast is not of my wish but I m still having it so for this can u fulfill my one wish

rishab:  off course princess our wish is a command sweety say it what you want I will get it for you

riddhima : [nervous] dad  , I , I mean , I want that wee all shall go to India , I mean , I want to go to India

rishab: [shocked ...and high tone]   what??????

riddhima : [quietly this time just in a soft tone]  I want to go to India

karan: lagta hai tumhaare tabiyat sach mein hi kharaab hai aaj

riddhima : I m serious chachu why r u all behaving like this , I knew that you all were planning to shift to India you all want to live your life there in your country with your people

rishab: yes sweetheart but hum to tum logo ki wajaah se nahi jaa rahe the I mean we all thought that you all don't want to go there

samrat: [who was sitting next to riddhima ]

off course we don't want to go , riddhima what r u saying ?

riddhima got angry on that she was doing this for samrat and he was opposing her ,she held samrat collar and whispered in his ears

riddhima : [whispering]  samrat r u gone mad...u jerk...I don't knew you loved London more than gunjan

samrat: [whispering back in her ears]...u mean u r doing this just for mee

riddhima : off course I m doing for that now what do you think...mere dil mein koi bhaarat  [india] prem jaaga hai kya , I m doing all this just for you , now shut up and support me

samrat: oh okk ookk

The others who were watching them whispering in each other ears now finally asked them

karan: ab tum dono kya baatee kar rahe ho

samrat: nothing dad actually riddhima is right we shall go to India in fact I m with u all I  would love to be there and I m sure adi would also not have any problem with that right adi

adiraaj who was sitting quietly was very  confused on riddhima sudden request .

adi: yaa of course I don't have any problem.

[he knew that something was cooking there between riddhima and samrat so he thought of asking both of them later about this ]

riddhima : ok soo done we all will go to India yaaayyy it will be great fun

riddhima verdict was last and none want to argue with her

and so they all decided to leave for India all started with there preparations

riddhima: INDIA HERE I COME

DIL KE DO RAHE EK HI MANZIL KI TARAF BADD CHUKE HAI AB KYA HOGA JAB YE DO DIL MILLENGE..

KYA KHEECH RAHA HAI UNHE INDIA KI TARAF , KYON UNKE KISMAT UNHE INDIA BULLA RAHE HAI

PRECAP:

kripa : i told him to meet me

riddhima : who ?

kripa: oh my chat friend My cool dude , his name is angad , he told me that , and we r meeting soon 

riddhima : thats cool kripa , I m dying to meet your cool dude

angad: her name is kripa , and she is here in India and i m going to meet her soon 

armaan: soo finally you got your desi girl , great , we will also

meet your desi girl
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing ff and thanks for the pm :D

Nikki <3
Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
Plz plz plz plz cont. this..u don't know how much i miss this ff..plz cont. as soon as possible..
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks glad you liked it
Originally posted by: NURSHAD52536

Plz plz plz plz cont. this..u don't know how much i miss this ff..plz cont. as soon as possible..

yes sure i am going to countinue it ahead
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

please continue this ff.

yes i am , will pm you soon with updates

PART 4

RECAP:  Armaan came to India, Rajasthan , with his parents

And Riddhima convinced her parents to go to India as Gunjan has went back there ,and that samrat need to be close to her

riddhima verdict was last and none want to argue with her wish and so they all decided to leave for INDIA all started with there preparations

next few days past really fast , riddhima was having a very different feeling of thinking about India

she was damm too excited to goo there , she knew the main reason for going there was to help her brother samrat in getting his love gunjan who was now back to India to be with her parents

Once all the arrangements were maid , everyone was too excited to go back to there country , all were really happy in sharma family

All the elders of the family , as in rishab , prerna , karan and nandani , have already gone to india , actually they went a week earlier so that they can make all the arrangements for there kids as they all were first time coming to India they didn't wanted them not too feel comfortable in India

There head office was already shifted to India , in Delhi
[Guys in my ff the whole story will be about Delhi actually I really need to know places in the city and being in Delhi I know more about here only

And there they bought a new house just the same as there in London, and even they maid all the interiors almost same as they were in there London house so that there kids feel comfortable there

It was BIG news all over the business news and newspapers that Sharma's r now back to India 

One side this all was going and on other side

RAJASTHAN, PALAMPUR

[Some random name for the area or town where armaan is living actually it's a name of a place there, but I will post a fictitious surrounding]

armaan was soo busy with his family new discovered relations , he was more than happy to get a grandfather , who was just like a buddy to him , and grandmother who would love him a lot, and give him all her love and lots of pampering all the time

angad: ammy for how many more days r we going to live here in jaitpur , I mean aren't you getting bored here

armaan: no yaar I m loving it over here , I mean its such a nice place , its too beautiful and its too peaceful as well and moreover I think this place is not much away from the city and moreover we r already going to settle in Delhi in few days

angad: yaa it actually reminds me that I m going to Delhi ,actually dad had asked me to make all the arrangements there for us , as we r soon going to shift there , even our bungalow there is also been locked for soo long , I think we will live there only , as now you have to handle sujal's uncle business from your head office

armaan: ohh yaa , achaa yahaa se Delhi jaane mein kitna time lagega...

angad: well it is 8 hours drive by road  , but if you goo by angad khanna's car , you casn reach there in less then 5 hours .[angad said with confident] and as for now , you r coming with mee

armaan: where ? [asked armaan with confusion]

angad: aree dad is coming to India today , and we need to go to receive him from airport , actually his flight will land in Delhi soo I was leaving for Delhi airport  so r u coming with me ?

armaan: aree off course I m hum bhi maama ji se milne chalenge

angad: kya baat hai ammy tu to bahut jaldi royal language bhi seekh gaya hai , yahaa per main nahi kaha jaata na  ,tune notice kiya tu bhi ab apne aap ko 'hum' karke hi acknoweldge karta hai you r becoming a complete yuvraaj now

armaan: vo to hum hai hi...achaa abhi tum jaao...and haa saare arangements hote hi humme batta dena

and with that angad and armaan went to delhi airport to recieve angad dad mr khanna

BACK TO LONDON

AIRPORT

FINALLY RIDDHIMA ...WITH ADIRAAJ SAMRAT . MAYANK AND HER BHABHI...NUPUR...ARE COMING TO INDIA

kripa: riddhimazs i will miss you a lot ...first gunjan went to india now you r going ...what will I do here now

riddhima: i will give a better option you also come with us and then it will be fine wee 3 will again be together after all I will need my Hindi teacher there [she said trying to be normal as she was feeling sad leaving kripa there]

kripa: yaa off course I will be back to India in few days once all my certificate formalities r comlplete , but you don't worry till then gunjan is there na she will teach you well

nupur: waise kripa is right ab tumhe india mein kaafe problem hoge , I mean I know you can understand it well but you cant speak a single word properly in Hindi [nupur said teasing riddhima]

riddhima: you don't worry bhabhs I will manage main koshishh that's the correct word na, for I will try my best

nupur: not bad abhi se improvement aa gaye hai tumhaare hindi mein

riddhima: thanks to all my dreams I don't know why I sometime hear many conversation in Hindi in my dreams

nupur: dont worry , hope ki India jaakar tumhaare ye nightmares end ho jaaye

mayank: [intrupting them from behind]   ladies I know when 3 ladies r standing together they cant stop there gossips but still you have to now , actually announcement is all ready maid we have to bored the flight now So lets go

riddhima: mayank bhaiya we were not doing gossips ok lets go bhabhs  [now hugging kripa]  bye kripa take care I will miss you a lot

kripa: I will miss you too bye and haa call me once you reached there

riddhima:  I will bye 

and with that a flight take off

INDIA

In Car

and now see armaan coming to Delhi , on road on his way to airport

he sees some roads the area around

armaan: angad ...ye jagaah itane jaane pehchaane se kyon lag rahe hai hum pehle kabhi delhi aaye hai kya

angad: armaan jahaa tak main jaanta hu  , tum 3 saal ke the jab uncle and kashish bua hameesha ke liye India chod kar chale gaye the , and uske baad tum ab India waapas aaye ho to yahaa aane ka to koi chance hi nahi hai

armaan: patta nahi jab se India aaya hu bahut ajeeb lag raha hai , and specially dreams itane ajeeb ajeeb se dreams aa rahe hai na , I mean kuch samajh nahi aata

angad: ammy tere problem patta hai kya hai tu bahut jyada sochta hia , I mean don't think soo much relax just relax , kuch nahi hota and patta hai dreams r only dreams inka koi matlab nahi hata

armaan: patta nahi kyon mere saath hameesha aise hota hai I mean maine kahe baar dreams mein kuch flashes dekhi hai  kuch log baate karte hai aisa lagta hai main kisse ki zindage dekh raha hu  kisse ke zindage ka safar dekh raha hu , I mean kahe baar main dekha hai  ek ladka aur ek ladke ko vo saath hai khush hai , and kabhi kabhi mujhe aise lagta hai ki koi doob raha hai bahut saara paani [water] hai and koi usme dhoob ke marr jayeenga , and then vo basket

angad: basket ...basket kya hai.

armaan: patta nahi...i mean maine kahe baar dekha hai ek ladki hai usse isse naam se bulaata hai koi ...and then vo paani koi doobne [drown]  waala hai  and vo kabhi kabhi aise lagta hai ki kisse ki shaadi [marriage]  ho rahe hai

[to this angad starting laughing]

armaan: angad ..tu hass kyon raha hai

angad: patta hai ammy ...scary dreams kya hote hai...jis cheez se hamme darr lagta hai na insaan vo hi cheezs apne sapno mein dekhta hai , ab dekh you r hydrophobic you r scared of water , tujhe kitne saalo se water phobia hai isseliye tu apne dreams mein ye drowning n water and all dekhta hai , because you r scared of it per mujhe nahi patta tha tu sapne mein shaadi [marriage] bhi dekhta hai , ammy u r scared of getting married also [making fun ]

armaan: angad ...shut up aise koi baat nahi hai its just that  anyways forget it main bhi jyada hi soch raha hu all this is just a dream

angad: ok forget about bad dreams ...waise tere dream girl ka kya hua ...

[oh yaa for your information ...armaan allways get a dream about his dream girl also...a girl with a bit green eyes ...long black silky hairs wearing a salwar kameez and her hairs flowing all over her face due to wind...and then her duppatta...flying in air...]

armaan: kuch nahi yaar jab bhi usse dekhne ki koshish karta hu  sapna toot jaata hai lekin mujhe patta hai vo sapna nahi mere haqeeqat [reality] banke mere life mein aayenge , and jab bhi vo mere saamne aayenge bas mujhe patta chal jaayenga ki haa yahe hai mere dream girl

angad: voo ammy ...thats too romantic yaar ...pehle mujhe lagta tha ki ye sirf sapna hi hoga...per tera confidence dekhkar lagta hai ki tere dream girl sach mein hai and vo tere paas aa rahe hai..pehle mujhe bahut weird lagta tha tere ye sab sochna. I mean you know school and colleges mein  saare ladkiya marte the tujhpe I mean you were the most handsome and dashing guy and  tu tha ki tune aajtak kisse ladki ke taraf theek se dekha bhi nahi ...sirf apne perfect dream girl ki talaash mein jo tujhe abhi tak nahi mille

armaan: haa lekin mera dil kehta hai ki mere dream girl mujhe bahut jaldi milne waale hai.

AND ON THE SAME TIME WEE SEE THE FLIGHT FROM LONDON LANDED ON THE AIRPORT

and here riddhima putting her first step on the land

and riddhima freeze there for a second as the world had stopped for the time

nupur from back

nupur: kya hua kiddo...kya soch rahe hai...

riddhima: nothing bhabhs lets goo

and after all the immigration formalities and all they were out to the passengers lobby where karan was waiting for them as he came to receive them after greeting each other

karan: [to riddhima]...soo bachaa what you r feeling now

riddhima: oh chachu I m soo happy and I m too excited

[only then she got a call]...kripa .is calling me.just excuseme

hello  yaa kripa hello signal problem just wait

karan: bachaa yahaa signal problem hoga...tum bahar jaakar baat karo hum samaan leker aate hai

and she walked towards the main entrance ...

on the other hand...armaan and angad reached the airport and just parked there car moving towards the main entrance

armaan busy with discussing and talking with angad his head is sligtly towards angad and on the other hand ...riddhima busy with her phone..

and on coming form opposite sides ...there shoulders hit each other very lightly ...they both were in rush

armaan took a bit turn and saw her back and just said a small sorry and move forward ...same was with riddhima when she looked back she saw his back and he was already gone far away soo she went out

[hehe ab itane jaldi thode na milwaaonge un dono ko ,  Still there is time for ar meet]

ok then lets see what's next

riddhima and her family were out of airport and went towards there house

IN THE CAR

MAYANK...NUPUR...KARAN AND RIDDHIMA WERE IN ONE CAR ...WHILE ADIRAAJ AND SAMRAT PREFERRED TO TRY ON THE NEW SPORTS CAR WHICH KARAN HAD JUST GIFTED THEM...

mayank: wow ...chachu delhi has improved a lot

karan: yaa mayank...last 5-6 years mein kaafe changes aa gaye hai...new constructions building ..it has became a better place to live in for now

riddhima was looking deeply outside form the window everything was looking too familiar too nice to her

nupur: riddhima kya soch rahe hai ...itane der se bulla rahe hu kaha kho gaye madam.

riddhima: nothing bhabhs just looking around...by the way where do we live I mean

karan: we r going to live in the heart of the city

ok now every think almost got settled

riddhima was really busy with her family with sort of arrangements and adjustment in her new house ...

it took her a week to settle there and then they started with there routine like even gunjan use to visit her daily  and she was too happy that her best friend is now there with her

riddhima had to admit that from the day she came to Delhi all her dreams  have become more frequent

and she sees more and more flashes not only of that boy and a girl but also of a house and ...most of a man a marriage ...and then lot of water

every think was too complicated for her to understand so she simply ignored it and never considered it important as every think was just her illusion her dream

After a week kripa also come to India to surprise riddhima that day in her home

Kripa : supriseee

riddhima: kripa oh my god...hey u there ...oh i missed you soo much ...but how come you came here

kripa: well I just came to give you a surprise..

riddhima: really ... [riddhima said staring at her , as she very well knew that there was somethink else to kripa sudden visit and riddhima giving her expression to tell the truth]

kripa: oh ok...actually dad mom mumbai ...mein hai to maine socha ki jab mere best friends yahaa hai mere parents yahaa hai to main wahaa london mein kya karunge

riddhima: so you came back thats too cool...now you r gonna stay over here with me

kripa: no sweety actually I m going to live with my aunty I mean at gunjan house you know na my parents and gunjan parents are old friend soo mom wanaa me to stay over there

riddhima: ok ok its ok you stay with her , after all I m always going to stay with you and gunjan only...right na

kripa: absolutely...waise. I have to tell you one more think

riddhima: yaa tell me

kripa: maine usse milne ko kaha hai

riddhima: kisse ?  [she asked with confusion]

kripa: aree vo he mera chat friend ..my cool dude ...uska naam angad hai ...usne mujhe bataaya...main usse milne waale hu

riddhima: thats cool kripa...but where do he live?

kripa: oh he is currently in  India only and when he came to know that I m also coming to India ...soo we planned to meet

riddhima: kripa r u sure you r gonna meet him .. I mean you didn't even know him in fact you have never seen him you have just chatted with him and that too only on net how can you bee soo sure that you can meet him

kripa: riddhima Please you r scaring me I mean what do you think  I mean now what

riddhima: relax sweety I m here with you naa you don't worry I will do some think

kripa: but what ...?

riddhima: even I don't know and you didn't even know how to judge peoples

kripa: yaa just a second I m poor in judging people but you r not

riddhima: what do you mean...?

kripa: I have an idea , tum angad se milna kripa banke and and if you find him correct person then wee will tell him the truth later

riddhima: what !!!!!!!! [shocked]   no ways I cant doo this

kripa: please riddhima you have to do this for mee please please

riddhima: ok ok fine I will try ok happy now so when r going to meet him

kripa: tommorow at 4 pm in hotel Taj

riddhima: ohh ok  sweety I m new in Delhi do you know where is this hotel

kripa: no I don't that's not a problem it is one of the best hotel in Delhi ..any driver will take us over there.

riddhima: ok then ...its a deal ...lets get the plan in action

same time IN RAJASTHAN

angad: uska naam kripa hai vo yahe India mein hai main usse milne waala hu armaan

armaan: to finally tere desi girl tujhe mill he gaye hum bhi milenge tumhaare desi girl se lekin angad how will you get to know that she is a good girl and a perfect girl for you I mean ...

[and then same talks as like done between riddhima and kripa and then finally decided that]

angad: to finally armaan tu kal kripa se angad bankal milenga...theek hai ...to hum subha hi nikal jaayenge humme delhi jaana hai

armaan:  yaa done main main kripa see milunga and I m angad  for her ok

PRECAP:

SAMRAT: princess tum kaha jaa rahe ho.
RIDDHIMA: samrat bhai actually me and kripa r just going out for shopping...
SAMRAT: oh that's cool...actually let me accompany you too ...I m already getting bored here
RIDDHIMA : what ...u will come with us...but...ok

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm and awesome update :D
Interesting precap

Nikki <3
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if u dont mind me asking have u posted this ff before also,because i remember reading it before...long before and i know i read till the part where riddhima sees armaan in her dreams and also meets atul anjali rahul and muskaan...anyways nice part...do continue soon...😊