This week TMS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ssmily_face

Every thing will be known only in the last episode.

Kadavule ... I really hate this serial ..   I totally agree Vijay TV serials are far better than Sun TV's.

I agree!  wat's happening to SM I thought they ended it, but no they're continuing it...😕
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes SM continues..😉

but wat's happening?? why are S&M  in their respective houses?? 😕
Originally posted by babylissLady

but wat's happening?? why are S&M  in their respective houses?? 😕

No now they are joined and M has come to her in laws home..😃 S has gone to abroad for official work..😊

No now they are joined and M has come to her in laws home..😃 S has gone to abroad for official work..😊

awww... tht's no gud!! 😔
Originally posted by babylissLady

awww... tht's no gud!! 😔

Yes..😳

Who are this S & M ... Confused  konjam confusing ...
And what happened to Kavya trapping Cherry with that Inspector's help ? I've not seen from past 2 weeks, can someone post here if possible ?
Thanks.
Edited by geecee - 11 years ago
Originally posted by geecee

Who are this S & M ... 😕  konjam confusing ...
And what happened to Kavya trapping Cherry with that Inspector's help ? I've not seen from past 2 weeks, can someone post here if possible ?
Thanks.

Dont get confused Saravanan and Meenakshi is S M..😃

Its still dragging a lot dear..😕 tat Inspector is killed by Cherry and now the trapping game still continues..😡

Saravanan and Meenakshi is S M..😃

Its still dragging a lot dear..😕 tat Inspector is killed by Cherry and now the trapping game still continues..😡

Oh, that Vijay tv serial ...ok ok ...😆
What !!! 😲 That Inspector also ...why are they showing Cherry character as killing left & right, as & when he wishes, with no evidence against him & he is happily enjoying life ...Angry Angry
This is such a terrible message for youngsters ...what the hell is the director thinking ???? Angry Angry Javvu poda he didn't get any other plot line ... 🤢 ðŸ¤¢ 
Only interesting track in this sori pudicha serial was this one ... waiting to get Cherry behind bars, now that also ruined repeatedly ...
Who is going to watch this serial anymore !!!! 😆 ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by geecee

Oh, that Vijay tv serial ...ok ok ...😆
What !!! 😲 That Inspector also ...why are they showing Cherry character as killing left & right, as & when he wishes, with no evidence against him & he is happily enjoying life ...😡 ðŸ˜¡
This is such a terrible message for youngsters ...what the hell is the director thinking ???? 😡 ðŸ˜¡ Javvu poda he didn't get any other plot line ... 🤢 ðŸ¤¢ 
Only interesting track in this sori pudicha serial was this one ... waiting to get Cherry behind bars, now that also ruined repeatedly ...
Who is going to watch this serial anymore !!!! 😆 ðŸ˜† 

Yes well said dear its really so boring none of the evil characters are getting punished and the good ones are struggling always..😡