Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

..Raizada.. Senior Member
..Raizada..
..Raizada..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Early one morning a florist made her way to her shop in a taxi. She paid the taxi driver before turning and rushing up the steps muttering something about Delhi traffic.

She shuffled through her purse pulling out the keys as she neared the shop door. She looked up and saw a uniformed Army soldier standing there as if he was waiting for someone.

"Hello, are you waiting for someone?" The florist politely asked. She couldn't help but wonder why in the world a Army soldier was standing outside her shop at 7 a.m.

"Hello. I'm General Arnav Singh Raizada. I was indeed waiting for someone and that was you." He replied with a soft smile as he held his hand out for a handshake.

The florist hesitantly shook his hand while wondering why a General wanted to meet with her, "Um, yes, nice to meet you General. I'm Miss Kumar. So, how may I help you?"

"I'm on my way to the airport to go to Kashmir for my leave for the year." Arnav replied immediately only adding more to confusion to the florist's thoughts.

"I see, well I certainly hope you stay safe out there. My prayers are always with you as well as your fellow soldiers." Still confused Miss Kumar turned back around to open the door to her shop.

"Thank you for your prayers, but that's not why I'm here." Arnav let her know as she whirled around to face him again, the confusion evident on her face this time.

"Then why, may I ask, are you waiting for me outside my flower shop." Miss Kumar questioned, internally wondered if he was one of those crazed ex-soldiers.

"Because your the owner of this flower shop and I would like to buy some." Arnav replied as if it had been obvious all along.

"Flowers? But, why? Your on your way to the airport for your leave then why?" Miss Kumar blurted before she could stop herself, "Sorry I--"

"No, no. It's okay." Arnav interrupted her apology. "You see every Friday I bring my wife a bouquet of red roses. They're her favorite and always bring a happiness to my Khushi."

"Oh so here to cancel a order?" Miss Kumar said, thinking that this man must have made an order over the phone and now since he's leaving he wants to cancel it.

"Oh no! I want to make an order of red roses to be delivered to my house every Friday for the next 52 weeks." Arnav denied her words with his own.

Miss Kumar opened her mouth to say something, but she was left speechless, a first for a women who loved to chatter and gossip. Arnav realized what was going on in Miss Kumar head as he continued,

"You see my wife looks forward to me coming home every Friday with a bouquet of red roses for her and I don't want to disappoint her while I'm away."

Miss Kumar didn't ask anymore questions as she let him into the shop and placed his order just like he asked, but asking her to add a note that said 'With Love, Your Laad Governor.'

This time Miss Kumar didn't question instead she simply smiled telling him that he didn't have to pay. But Arnav being Arnav said he would pay no matter what. So they ended up settling on a discount for such a huge order.

Miss Kumar stood in the doorway of her shop as she watch the man, who made her day with he sweet actions, get in a car and drive away. She couldn't help but smile as she realized this was true love.

So once again when I should be studying I wrote and OSTongue

Also neglecting my SS and FFTongue

Anyways since I did write it here it is! Please let me know what you think!Confused

And please ignore my poor title choice Tongue

Like and Comment!Big smile

Please check out my other works at:

Edited by Arina_R - 06 August 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyataanusakuno1ashnushbestfrndz4evertiger1234suganya91aisha13DZaynMalik21locaMaria395angelkhushimrign.jaljuhi92winniepoohMvDiva25Arshi2081RudraniDevilish.Angelsnehashetty34jazzpreetrandom94DevilwaysinluvwivARHIbollyrockstar-DA-dancedanceRRWiseGirlSmiley1279Cherythstarandrainbowsanyukta90tmowlanj.123lovebadhandorindakatejohngaltmit0905divyaarnavsrheavenspiritreshmimohaniLuvYellowcutepuppyBonhi_ipkkndavantika_2012Crazy_1001aeyshaalimsweetanu2314peppygeekGlimmerrashgirl000SyedaFaizaOrion_NrhearuhiseabeautyinspiringstarsSuniMaddy1270nazibah_Tabs_ipkknd-fanshidin0117eyesonmesun_shine_girlKareena1994sanny-beautifulsanaroxxbiyaahmad-Anu13-AdorableTroubleshivamalascorpionsavengeneha2005ice _girlmelihoneysanZ_Rashpepples_joytanviaForthislifeonlyAisha1996misscrazyfancoronapsycheincarnadine-FriedriceJi-ashred12ekdoteencharperfectpisceandebby_11shonagudia-EndlessSmile-Amti4u--drama_queen--velanginikriti_atharvzafiHot.Pink.Heels-Sanj--MKB--Iqraa-silvia1999ajoop--MISHTEE--drunkiiebabeJyo.Arshi.IPKsweet scorpiomchopra-afsha---Nargis---Yuks-Tia.0fffan123-ElmoFuj---Amy--thulasi_arshiKaShArHi_Krishifelicitysmoak.princessunaramishti_17NestleToulousechavvi16Rasgulla_sp

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Awww that was sooo sweet :D xoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Raizada..eyesonme

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Raizada..

sanyukta90 Senior Member
sanyukta90
sanyukta90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Arina, loved the OS. Loved ASR as a general in the army. Sending roses every week for his wife was so romantic.SmileSmile

..Raizada..

Hot.Pink.Heels IF-Rockerz
Hot.Pink.Heels
Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
How cute!

..Raizada..

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
cho chweeetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..Raizada..

KaShArHi_Krishi IF-Sizzlerz
KaShArHi_Krishi
KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Awww!!!!! This is such a cute OS!! Arnav is so sweet...Khushi is so lucky!!!Embarrassed

..Raizada..

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Nicely done

..Raizada..

Go to top