Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

my take on future track

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
after seeing the precap, i am just speculating d future track

According d precap, RK feels karz is over. i mean he feels he has punished her for imprisoning him for 4 days. he's happy that as long as RK name is remembered, madhu will be remembered as RK's laila. i mean he feels avenged. Her dad getting beaten up this badly is more of Bittuji's doing than RK's. in front of him, they beat him to stop him from hitting RK. it was only self defence. but Bittuji was d one who deliberately bashed him up.

after d phone call, Madhu's anger will explode. Not just her reputation, her dad is now at death door becoz of RK's ego. not thinking in her anger, she'll go and slap him.

d guy who was happy with revenge drama is now  AGAIN insulted in front of the whole crew, so publicly!!! how will he keep quiet!!!

his retaliation is public marriage!!! (marriage??? i am unable to think justification for this) may be for RK it was just cinematic stunt, not real marriage.

but i think madhu will use this marriage for getting money for her dad. i mean being RK's wife, will get her money than being just madhubala.

imagine how RK will get mad, when madhu starts demanding wife's right - from money to whatever.

maybe he'll try to retaliate by making her act - which she hates. evn then it'll backfire - she'll become more famous (abhiman like as some one posted)

if these two are also attracted, then this fight becomes even more intersting.

d  story has so  many possibilities. hope cvs handle it well n hope they get enough trps so that they don't chnge d storyline inbetween.

i am just speculating. let me wait n watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice speculations and agree that the phone call will push madhu to the point where she rocks up at the set and just lashes out on RK but slapping him...although i read somewhere that RK will offer madhu the money in return for marriage but again it may be just another prediction...

cant wait for the fight to escalate further pushing madhu into stardom eager to see the journey 😊
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RaDMG25

nice speculations and agree that the phone call will push madhu to the point where she rocks up at the set and just lashes out on RK but slapping him...although i read somewhere that RK will offer madhu the money in return for marriage but again it may be just another prediction...

cant wait for the fight to escalate further pushing madhu into stardom eager to see the journey 😊

But why does he need to marry??? Maybe his dad will force him to correct his  mistakes by marrying the girl whose reputation he spoiled. but seeing the actor who's playing dad, i doubt it. Raza Murad is popular for villainous father. so i doubt it. and further if she had already agreed, why is he enacting it in front of media. dat scene looked more spontaneous or impulsive drunken act rather than planned one.

but i cd be wrong too. eager to see how they are bringing d story.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yr is sa zayada humiliating kya hoga ladki ka liya ka uska pati uska saath pora phera hi na la n woh b porah media(yahni pori duniya) ka samna.so,...

i think you are right abt. the money
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priyachand

But why does he need to marry??? Maybe his dad will force him to correct his  mistakes by marrying the girl whose reputation he spoiled. but seeing the actor who's playing dad, i doubt it. Raza Murad is popular for villainous father. so i doubt it. and further if she had already agreed, why is he enacting it in front of media. dat scene looked more spontaneous or impulsive drunken act rather than planned one.

think it may be to gain full control of her life so he can do whatever he wants to her making her life miserable...i doubt it re the father as well as your right raza is infamous for being a villian apart from jodha akhbar which was refreshing to see him in a positive role 😊

doing it in front of the media may be to redeem his self image which its seems she may ruin when slapping him on his sets in front of all...to show all that madhu is now officially RK's! 

not sure re the reasoning re getting drunk maybe after she slaps him he pours his humiliation out on drinking and marries her out of spite 😕
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice speculation...we hav 2 just wait n watch 4 this..
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
VERY NICE SPECULATION...LET SEEN WHAT COMING NEXT..
zulyian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lets wait and watch ,drashti dhami and vivian plus team doing great job
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post   and nice speculation priya..👏
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

You are right . When i saw that Raza Murad is playing role of RK's father i thoght that this actor is famous for playing villainous roles. So the question remains that is RK's father like RK or is he nice and positive.