Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jeevika wont put anything above Manvi and thats a given!

But what i wanted was to show that the baby is equal importance/priority in jeevika's life like her sister is as both are children arent they as she raised Manvi like her own daughter!

Yet to show that the baby is not even a priority for her shows to me that was just so insensitive to say. Jeevika might be able to give up her child (abort it) for Manvi's sake for bone marrow transplant but Viren will be 100% against it as much as he loves Manvi, its his own child something which he has dreamed of since he got married. 

Viren has much right as Jeevika to decide about their baby  as he is the father of the baby & I do hope we dont get to see Jeevika deciding it by herself & doing it without Viren's knowledge as then a whole new problem will surface.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Its just not about manvi and baby among which viren have to choose.But virat is also involved here.viren should think twice before letting out his decision as his brother whom he treated like his child will be loosing his life.I think viren  at first wont be agreeing but later on he will for sure because both jeevika and virat will be lost if choose his baby
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
havent yet seen it.,, but hope the CVs dont rush that segment like they are rushing the virman love nor drag it unnecessarily like they did with beeji's revelation of cancer... They should show some meaningful and real emotions, conflicts Virika will undergo when faced with that decision...