Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A shout out for the all the Prakash jis!

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
When Khushi worked at Raizada Mansion-teaching Lavanya all the stuff,then she was insulted by Arnav using the gold digger tag. You know the "Offer her more money and she will stay" and "You can do anything for money" type comments.

Khushi was,still and looks like will forever be insulted by Mamiji[Who btw was herself a help in the house once upon a time if Naniji is right] almost as if working in the mansion meant anyone can insult her.

And today she was insulted by the much revered Dadiji who so called "insulted" her by calling her a naukar in the house?

For me she looked liked the only woman who actually works in the house,atleast if you see other soaps on tv right now where women are seen standing randomly in the kitchen wearing bright orange banarasi sarees and heavy gold jewellary and making one parantha a dayStern Smile [And I am not pointing out to any serial but most of them in general]My own mom works alot- she doesn't think that working in the house means an insult to a woman.BUT I will be honest,my paternal grandfather always insists on us having a domestic help just for the sake of respect in the family.With my father posted in another town and my brother studying in another,we have two people in the house.We don't need a help and yet the society norms are - OMG.She does all work by herself.I help in the housework sometimes.Cleaning floors with a mop, watering plants or wiping the table doesn't make you menial.

When my Dad lives alone in another town-it is that same Household help who has cooked his food and cleaned our house for seven years.I manage to get educated in a city because that woman has maintained our house in the absence of my mom.And I swear when I manage to become someone big someday,that lady would be the first one I am going to acknowledge.

I for one am proud of Khushi for being the same down to earth person she always has been.As for Dadiji- I am assuming that the whole family represents a very low percentage of the upper class families in India who are stuck up and despite being so high and mighty are so low in their thinking or atleast what I saw.She is just a fictious character-there are more like her on the idiot box right now.But what I don't get is that why is being a household help considered so low?I want HP JP OP and the rest of the Prakash clan to PROTEST! Let us see how RM runs without these guys in the household.

Here's a shout out to all the Kaamwali Bais slash Ramu slash Prakash jis around India and the world.For trust me,without these people we can just imagine life...or wait-we can't imagine life at all!

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 06 August 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.miseredward420dhivyyongshinNestleToulouse

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top