Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

PyAaR mAiN sAb ChAlTa HaI yAaR ( InShI4EvEr )...

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Please pay attention:

First of all I wanna tell you : InShi Forever.
No one can seperate our beloved InShiEmbarrassed.

Now come to the point:

As soon as the episode is over , people here are calling Indira Censored. Hello, this is not fair. I know Indira should not utter those abusive words about Rishi but she had no choice. Here, fans are feeling Rishi's pain only, but take Indira's side too. did anyone try to understand Indira  that how much pain she is feeling  after uttering those words. Indira loves Rishi so much and never want to give him pain. Infact both are made for each other.
Today, I don't like the behaviour of the fans towards Indira. She is not wrong  and even if she said these galiyan, so it has a reason. She is on the last stage of her life.She is sufferring from brain Tumour.

Here the so called InShi fans asking Rishi to leave Indira. Why ?? A Inshi fan should support InShi in every circumstances.. and if he/she really love InShi, then he/she should not talk of their divorce .If we support InShi in their good time, then we should support InSHi in their hard time also.

Rishi and Indira both are right at their places...
The end of this track will bring more and more InShi magic...

Yaad karo wo din jab Indira aur Rishi ek bahut badi misunderstanding k baad mile thee. chalo main yaad dilata hoon...
That episode was a memorable one and one of the best episodes of HD.. and the same will happen at the end of this track...Aisa hi koi episode hama wait kar raha hai... Embarrassed

And Love relationships has the most number of misunderstandings, and when they clear like clouds, we see romance and emotional bonding .. and that is the most interesting things in love stories..
No realtionship in this world can go smooth, they have to face tough and toughest challanges..Pyaar main Mis Under standing bhi aati hain, so we have to face them... Leaving Indira is not the solution of the problem... The solution is to find the truth...and jab Rishi ko Ye sara such pata chalega... I can't imagine his conditionCryCryCry

Who says Husband - wife don't fight, they do.. but that doesn't mean that one don't love other, and one should leave other...

Every new entry increases the love-bonding of InShi like sameer diwan or many else..and so this new entry..

So, My aim of this  post is only to realise the situation to all the InShians...

A quote for InShi :

" JAB JAB PYAAR PE PEHRA HUA HAI, PYAAR AUR BHI GEHRA HUA HAI"

PLEASE SUPPORT INSHI KYUKI PYAAR MAIN SAB CHALTA HAI YAAR...

Edited by Malayraj - 06 August 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhasweety91rosediya28bigratifansahlz_13sakshi1rupzgalratibob007riyakhanaadk-Neha04-Heema22lieslCloudy.Night-dear10--Clara-

bigratifan Groupbie
bigratifan
bigratifan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i loved ur post ,absolutely true!!!
this is what RATians ,SUMITians n INSHIans need 2 understand n stop fighting!!
be united!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007riyakhanCloudy.Night

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
malay- i agree with i am also with rishi and inshi for me hd is inshi but they cvs shown indira bad words and rishi painAngryOuchConfused i was so angry that rishi should divorsr indira e  when indira says she can divorse

we all cry if inshi breaksConfused

these cvs are stupid making us react impulsive   inshi rocks hd is only inshi

cvs should keep rishi character consistant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28Cloudy.Night

Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
luvd ur post.completely agree wit u
inshi forever.noone can separate inshi.bas ye mu jaldi se katam ho jaye.rk n indu ki pain dki nhi jati.
thanks fr pic

rosediya28ratibob007

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Malay.  InShi forever.

rosediya28ratibob007

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Inshi for ever!!!!!! This will pass and every thing will work out like before. Please do not bash any characters.we love Inshi too much. Good post we in harmony in this forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

malay- i agree with i am also with rishi and inshi for me hd is inshi but they cvs shown indira bad words and rishi painAngryOuchConfused i was so angry that rishi should divorsr indira e  when indira says she can divorse

we all cry if inshi breaksConfused

these cvs are stupid making us react impulsive   inshi rocks hd is only inshi

cvs should keep rishi character consistant
i just came online after watching the epi and this is the very first post i opened so i have no idea what is happening in the forum who liked the epi and who disliked it and as the TM's post says that some members criticized Indira and you are also saying that you were also angry on Indira and want Rishi to divorce her...i just want to ask one que from you
do you actually believe what Indira said was true???
didn't you see the expressions on her face???
i did...and the expression on her face was clearly shouting that i don't want mean even a single word i am saying...i could clearly see the pain she was experiencing in that moment
how could you blame her?
have you guys forgotten InShi's love???
do you guys love them???
if yes then how can you even think of their seperation...let alone think you guys are yourself demanding their seperation...pathetic Dead
every relationship faces ups and downs and at this difficult time as InShi fans we should support them rather than making such stupid demands
as an InShi fan after watching todays episode i am angry on cv's...what a right time to bring in that old-lover...couldn't they wait for 2,3 episodes...right now
i wanted Rishi to confront Indira...i wanted him to know about the pain she is going through
i wanted him to feel numb...to cry and to comfort her
i wanted him to promise her that he will not let anything happen to her...he will fight with destiny just for her...i wanted to see their emotional bonding but once again the cv's have better plans
now she (whatever her name is) will take him to her home...there he'll pour out his heart before her...then she'll think i cannot see my love in pain...i have to take him out of this unwanted relationship...i will give him all the love he needs and blah blah blah...total Ektaish bakwaas Angry
as an InShi lover i hope aisa kuch bhi na ho...kitna acha ho agar ye larki surgeon ho aur yehi Indu ka operation kare and then everything comes back to normal Big smile
but agar aisa na hua then i hope she vanishes from the show very very very soon!

P.S. just my pov, no offence meant Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28rupzgalratibob007

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Malay i saw some of ur posts in other topics today, where you had given an exact opposite view of what ur current topic says. 

Hence i think i should understand this as a heart change from ur side after reading so many comments in favour of Indu and inshi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamic_doll

Go to top