Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

why suddenly mandiras pregnancy shown?? (Page 2)

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Diwan track is coming.
Sameer is coming with a new track may be he wants to take revenge.
Absurd Mandira gets to know about her being pregnant when she's 18 weeks preggy bit weird any woman gets to know it much more before so here this is a bit a dumb idea.
Mandira is 18th months preggy while Indira must be 4-6 months preggy how her reports is compared with Indira reports if Rishi investigates well he'll definitely comes on the good road.

Edited by KajAnj - 06 August 2012 at 12:42pm

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Raj ji, I think it is for the next track..
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

Diwan track is coming.
Absurd Mandira gets to know about her being pregnant when she's 18 weeks preggy bit weird any woman gets to know it much more before so here this is a bit a dumb idea.
Mandira is 18th months preggy while Indira must be 4-6 months preggy how her reports is compared with Indira reports if Rishi investigates well he'll definitely comes on the good road.

today indira herself told--mandiras pregnancy is in 4th month.
so cvs actually not done any blooper with dates.Tongue

-sumana- IF-Dazzler
-sumana-
-sumana-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Diwan track is coming.

it is really weird tht mandira never get to know abt her pregnancy...I thnk cv decided it at last moment to spice the track nd increases the mu btwn inshiAngryAngry
I also thnk sameer is coming back..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Diwan track is coming.

I know there's no blooper with date but how come Mandira pregnancy reports be compared with Indira pregnancy reports which the doc has given to Rishi to submit to the dance team it should have been written she's 18 months preggy so she can't take part in the dance competition as you know it well that the reports of mandira is being considered as the report of indira.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumana-

Diwan track is coming.

it is really weird tht mandira never get to know abt her pregnancy...I thnk cv decided it at last moment to spice the track nd increases the mu btwn inshiAngryAngry
I also thnk sameer is coming back..
of course now that she's preggy when she'll deliver obviously the father will show up.

-sumana-

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Diwan track is coming.

I know there's no blooper with date but how come Mandira pregnancy reports be compared with Indira pregnancy reports which the doc has given to Rishi to submit to the dance team it should have been written she's 18 months preggy so she can't take part in the dance competition as you know it well that the reports of mandira is being considered as the report of indira.

i know it.
but cvs actually adding lot of melodrama in this track to spice up show.

now rishi takes solace in the place shwetha and indira might allow him to go by causeing more misunderstanding.

ALUJNA21

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

why suddenly mandiras pregnancy shown??

till yesterday there is no indication at all.now cvs suddenly shown mandira as pregnant.

why cvs brought this pregnancy track suddenly??any idea??LOL

Yes i know the answer. Before BT track, none of the tracks could use a pregnant mandira. But in this track with a pregnant mandy, they have scope to deepen the MU between Inshi. Hence mandy was not pregnant till now. Sadly CV's got the BT idea after 5 months of Mandy rape. Hence mandy is so much pregnant now, with out any baby bump till now, also dancing with 5 months pregnancy with out any care for the world, also fooling around with friends and getting caught with question paper fraud, all the while being very very pregnant. Sadly and amusingly she never knew she was pregnant till she was into her 5th month, another miracle which could be explained only by the medical team of the CV's. 

I hope you are satisfied with the answer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007-Surma--Rinky-

Go to top