Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I know what they are doing! This is Redemption! (Page 4)

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

)
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by mayuri099

i dint see pigs fly and elephants lay eggs  as yet so i'll wait for that before believing that CV's are capable of fixing loop holes and tying up  loose ends...

the pearl necklace gift had Khushi's dream FB, which means its a hint that Khushi's dream of the perfect husband shall materialize ..

Its a mystery why Arnav did not have a FB over the pearls he broke off from her choli and kept with him to date.

A split second FB to that effect would have closed the loop and not merely Khushi's  side of the coin.

Redemption...nobody wants a grovelling, down on his knees Arnav, begging and weeping  for Khushi's forgiveness...

The process of setting right all that he did wrong- intentionally or not, in arrogance and in anger-  has begun.. the wheels are in motion...i wouldn't buy this for redemption just as yet.. Emotionally and financially blackmailing Khushi to get back to RM wasn't redemption even if that was ASR style...

Hey, I want a redemption track as much as you do. Just yesterday I made a post about it and was quite upset that we won't get it. I wanted an intense realization and redemption track. But, I think this is the way the  CVs are going to go. Closing the loops one by one.

mayuri ji,

maybe redemption is too strong a word and by much use and abuse , the efficacy of it is lost... I should simply say I don't want a redemption.. 

I want a realization from ASR and Khushi that circumstances not withstanding,  they will not let the harshest truth or the most blatant of lie come in between them , EVER.

I want an acknowledgment from ASR and Khushi that  circumstances not withstanding, they shall let the other into their hearts and lives, ALWAYS.

I want an understanding from ASR and Khushi, that they would be there for each other at all times  even if  love just isn't enough.

How CV's bring this about will be a challenge..there's no pleasing the audience, is there? 

The kind of understanding you are asking for, I don't think they are there yet. I am sure we will see some rift between them again which will come from their past. I think maybe after that, maybe after going through more ups and downs in life, they will finally reach that point. Btw, I am yet to see any mature conversation between these two. So, you may have to wait a long time before they get there!!Smile

solah aane sacchi baat kahi aapne mayuri ji...jab bhi koi baat honi ho.. woh hote hote ruk jaati hai...

mostly ek ki sexiness doosre ki hotness beech mein aa jati hai
di darwaza bina khatkhataye beceh mein aa tapakti hai
kabhi nani ji awaaz de deti hai
kabhi HP/OP/JP taank jhaank karne, kiye karaye pe paani pher dete hai..nay...raitha phaila dete hai

aur jab se sab baatein beech mein na bhi aaye toh, ek ki ego aur doosre ki twisted sense of right-wrong beech mein aa jaati hai..

dimaag se kaam lena ASR ka domain hai aur Khushi ka dil se..problem ye hai ki dono aajkal doosre ke turf pe zyada khelte nazar aa rahe hai..isliye out of form hai...

12 din ladki in..ye to heart ka mamla hua na..isliye ladki ko patane ke liye blackmail karna..ye kaun si samajhdaari ki baat hui?

12 dine ladke ki life se out, for doosro ki khushi, ye bhari bharkam sochne wala kaam toh dimaag ka hua na..khud ko shaheed karna, ye kaun si dildaari ki baat hui?

In all, everything I said previously is mere wishful thinking...and given that the context is a fiction daily soap goes on to outline my insanityLOL

Pata nahi forum mein ladke hai bhi ke nahi..lekin unko koi galat faihmi nahi honi chahiye...ASR jaisa sach mein koi hota toh maine usse kehna tha...

" Picchle janam ke paap honge,jo uparwale ne iss handsome shakal aur mashalah wali body ki saath ye attitude diya hai aapko...hello hi bye bye...chal dafa ho ja"

Middle finger nahi poora haath uth jaata..ek karara tamacha padta aur uske  gaal laal ho jaate
 ( aur mere kaan. mujhe jab gussa aata hai na mere kaan laal ho jaate hai LOL)

show mein toh meri mann ka hone se raha..aur real life mein ASR hone se raha..dono hi surat mein main toh khayali pulav hi paka rahi hoon, hai naWink

You are hilarious!LOL I wish I could have replied you in Hindi, but I am not from India. I can understand hindi, but cannot really speak it. What can I say about khushi, the less said the better. I have no idea where that khushi is who we saw in the first six months. Now, most of the time I don't even understand what she is doing and why she is doing it. ASR, hmm.. I don't really know what was the point behind the whole blackmailing thing. When he found out that the contract is about to be over, shouldn't he have been heart-broken?The whole redemption track could have easily started from there. He could have realized how much he has hurt her and then repent intensely. Instead we get to see black-mailing! And, I have almost given up hope that these two will ever have a decent conversation. I am not sure if the CVs know how to write one. They will always have silent conversations and rabba ves! Smile

Edited by mayuri099 - 06 August 2012 at 9:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Never thought abt dat..maybe its indeed a loop closure.

mayuri099

fatim28 Senior Member
fatim28
fatim28

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
great analysis dear

mayuri099

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

when i saw the epi, the way dadi treated khushi made me go back in the days when asr treated her like this. Now every time dadi will misbehave with khushi , asr will realise how much he hurt khushi, let's see what happen next.

Exactly! The old ASR was pretty much like his dadi. I think you might be correct. Maybe, that's why they brought in dadi, to make him realize how much he has hurt khushi. I really want that realization to happen. To me it seems like he hasn't fully realized it yet.  And, then of course there is the past which I am sure will come out because of dadi.

Edited by mayuri099 - 06 August 2012 at 9:16pm
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim28

great analysis dear

Thanks!
Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
great analysisThumbs Up

mayuri099

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayad

Redemption actually started some time ago. Remember during the kidnapping he did not know the truth about Shyam but everything he did at that time was with Khushi in mind. As he saId all he needed was her. Every time he says  sorry, every gift, helping hand he's giving is a redemption. It may not be exactly what we may have been expecting but you are so right in your assessment.

You are right, it is just different than  what we have been expecting, that's why I didn't understand it initially. Even today I was quite upset with the episode and then suddenly remembered the old scene and realized maybe this is what the CVs are trying to do.

Edited by mayuri099 - 06 August 2012 at 9:04pm
zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I like your perspective on this... Let's hope you are right!

Go to top