Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I know what they are doing! This is Redemption! (Page 3)

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heyybabyydolll

wow good analysis! That makes sense and makes me so happy! lol and at the end we may even get a remarriage if dadi demands it!

Glad to make you happy, dear!

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I hope so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099

-Sapna- Senior Member
-Sapna-
-Sapna-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Interesting, I actually didn't remember that tidbit. I'm excited to see where this track goes and hopefully Arnav and Khushi are brought closer together by Dadi, before Shyam makes his re-entry (assuming he comes back, of course).

If Dadi does indeed bring Shyam back, I feel like maybe in time she will be the one to kick him back to the curb!

mayuri099

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by GodHelpUs

Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by GodHelpUs

i dint see pigs fly and elephants lay eggs  as yet so i'll wait for that before believing that CV's are capable of fixing loop holes and tying up  loose ends...

the pearl necklace gift had Khushi's dream FB, which means its a hint that Khushi's dream of the perfect husband shall materialize ..

Its a mystery why Arnav did not have a FB over the pearls he broke off from her choli and kept with him to date.

A split second FB to that effect would have closed the loop and not merely Khushi's  side of the coin.

Redemption...nobody wants a grovelling, down on his knees Arnav, begging and weeping  for Khushi's forgiveness...

The process of setting right all that he did wrong- intentionally or not, in arrogance and in anger-  has begun.. the wheels are in motion...i wouldn't buy this for redemption just as yet.. Emotionally and financially blackmailing Khushi to get back to RM wasn't redemption even if that was ASR style...

Hey, I want a redemption track as much as you do. Just yesterday I made a post about it and was quite upset that we won't get it. I wanted an intense realization and redemption track. But, I think this is the way the  CVs are going to go. Closing the loops one by one.

mayuri ji,

maybe redemption is too strong a word and by much use and abuse , the efficacy of it is lost... I should simply say I don't want a redemption.. 

I want a realization from ASR and Khushi that circumstances not withstanding,  they will not let the harshest truth or the most blatant of lie come in between them , EVER.

I want an acknowledgment from ASR and Khushi that  circumstances not withstanding, they shall let the other into their hearts and lives, ALWAYS.

I want an understanding from ASR and Khushi, that they would be there for each other at all times  even if  love just isn't enough.

How CV's bring this about will be a challenge..there's no pleasing the audience, is there? 

The kind of understanding you are asking for, I don't think they are there yet. I am sure we will see some rift between them again which will come from their past. I think maybe after that, maybe after going through more ups and downs in life, they will finally reach that point. Btw, I am yet to see any mature conversation between these two. So, you may have to wait a long time before they get there!!Smile

solah aane sacchi baat kahi aapne mayuri ji...jab bhi koi baat honi ho.. woh hote hote ruk jaati hai...

mostly ek ki sexiness doosre ki hotness beech mein aa jati hai
di darwaza bina khatkhataye beceh mein aa tapakti hai
kabhi nani ji awaaz de deti hai
kabhi HP/OP/JP taank jhaank karne, kiye karaye pe paani pher dete hai..nay...raitha phaila dete hai

aur jab se sab baatein beech mein na bhi aaye toh, ek ki ego aur doosre ki twisted sense of right-wrong beech mein aa jaati hai..

dimaag se kaam lena ASR ka domain hai aur Khushi ka dil se..problem ye hai ki dono aajkal doosre ke turf pe zyada khelte nazar aa rahe hai..isliye out of form hai...

12 din ladki in..ye to heart ka mamla hua na..isliye ladki ko patane ke liye blackmail karna..ye kaun si samajhdaari ki baat hui?

12 dine ladke ki life se out, for doosro ki khushi, ye bhari bharkam sochne wala kaam toh dimaag ka hua na..khud ko shaheed karna, ye kaun si dildaari ki baat hui?

In all, everything I said previously is mere wishful thinking...and given that the context is a fiction daily soap goes on to outline my insanityLOL

Pata nahi forum mein ladke hai bhi ke nahi..lekin unko koi galat faihmi nahi honi chahiye...ASR jaisa sach mein koi hota toh maine usse kehna tha...

" Picchle janam ke paap honge,jo uparwale ne iss handsome shakal aur mashalah wali body ki saath ye attitude diya hai aapko...hello hi bye bye...chal dafa ho ja"

Middle finger nahi poora haath uth jaata..ek karara tamacha padta aur uske  gaal laal ho jaate
 ( aur mere kaan. mujhe jab gussa aata hai na mere kaan laal ho jaate hai LOL)

show mein toh meri mann ka hone se raha..aur real life mein ASR hone se raha..dono hi surat mein main toh khayali pulav hi paka rahi hoon, hai naWink

mayuri099

mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Redemption actually started some time ago. Remember during the kidnapping he did not know the truth about Shyam but everything he did at that time was with Khushi in mind. As he saId all he needed was her. Every time he says  sorry, every gift, helping hand he's giving is a redemption. It may not be exactly what we may have been expecting but you are so right in your assessment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenmayuri099

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
hope tht whatever u said izz true!! so want khushi to get RESPECT!! like everyone iz raizada house

mayuri099

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapnagrl1992

Interesting, I actually didn't remember that tidbit. I'm excited to see where this track goes and hopefully Arnav and Khushi are brought closer together by Dadi, before Shyam makes his re-entry (assuming he comes back, of course).

If Dadi does indeed bring Shyam back, I feel like maybe in time she will be the one to kick him back to the curb!

I am not sure exactly what they are planning with dadi. Will she be around for a while before the past comes out or will they go straight to the past?! Because, I am quite certain they will get separated for their past again. I don't think audience is ready for that yet since they just got together.

Edited by mayuri099 - 06 August 2012 at 9:44pm
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
when i saw the epi, the way dadi treated khushi made me go back to the days when asr treated her like this. Now every time dadi will misbehave with khushi , asr will realise how much he hurt khushi, let's see what happen next.

Edited by innocentgreen - 06 August 2012 at 8:35pm

Go to top