Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phenyl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Never thought abt dat..maybe its indeed a loop closure.
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentgreen

when i saw the epi, the way dadi treated khushi made me go back in the days when asr treated her like this. Now every time dadi will misbehave with khushi , asr will realise how much he hurt khushi, let's see what happen next.

Exactly! The old ASR was pretty much like his dadi. I think you might be correct. Maybe, that's why they brought in dadi, to make him realize how much he has hurt khushi. I really want that realization to happen. To me it seems like he hasn't fully realized it yet.  And, then of course there is the past which I am sure will come out because of dadi.
Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
mayuri099 thumbnail

Thanks!
mayuri099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayad

Redemption actually started some time ago. Remember during the kidnapping he did not know the truth about Shyam but everything he did at that time was with Khushi in mind. As he saId all he needed was her. Every time he says  sorry, every gift, helping hand he's giving is a redemption. It may not be exactly what we may have been expecting but you are so right in your assessment.

You are right, it is just different than  what we have been expecting, that's why I didn't understand it initially. Even today I was quite upset with the episode and then suddenly remembered the old scene and realized maybe this is what the CVs are trying to do.
Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like your perspective on this... Let's hope you are right!