I know what they are doing! This is Redemption!

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know why they showed dadi thinking khushi a 'naukar' (servant) today!

Because, once ASR himself called khushi a naukar (remember, when he thought she broke his laptop?). Tomorrow, ASR himself will be defending khushi and I am sure he will say, "khushi is not a servant, but my wife". Hence close that loop!

This is the REDEMPTION TRACK.

You see they have started with the pearl necklace, gave khushi her dignity back.

Now, they are going to show in subtle ways, how he makes all the things he did wrong to her right! They will be closing all the loops one by one!

😊
Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey you know what I didnt think of this ... great analysis ... you do have a point  to be noted ...
mayuri099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishetty01

Hey you know what I didnt think of this ... great analysis ... you do have a point  to be noted ...

I was so angry this morning! But, I suddenly realized what's going on!
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dint see pigs fly and elephants lay eggs  as yet so i'll wait for that before believing that CV's are capable of fixing loop holes and tying up  loose ends...

the pearl necklace gift had Khushi's dream FB, which means its a hint that Khushi's dream of the perfect husband shall materialize ..

Its a mystery why Arnav did not have a FB over the pearls he broke off from her choli and kept with him to date.

A split second FB to that effect would have closed the loop and not merely Khushi's  side of the coin.

Redemption...nobody wants a grovelling, down on his knees Arnav, begging and weeping  for Khushi's forgiveness...

The process of setting right all that he did wrong- intentionally or not, in arrogance and in anger-  has begun.. the wheels are in motion...i wouldn't buy this for redemption just as yet.. Emotionally and financially blackmailing Khushi to get back to RM wasn't redemption even if that was ASR style...
mayuri099 thumbnail

You don't think so?!  Seems like, they are closing the loops one by one. With the payal scene, he said to her "it's beautiful". Then they sort of did the diwali  scene - this time ASR being hurt and saying "koi maine nehi rakhta?".
Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
mayuri099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

i dint see pigs fly and elephants lay eggs  as yet so i'll wait for that before believing that CV's are capable of fixing loop holes and tying up  loose ends...

the pearl necklace gift had Khushi's dream FB, which means its a hint that Khushi's dream of the perfect husband shall materialize ..

Its a mystery why Arnav did not have a FB over the pearls he broke off from her choli and kept with him to date.

A split second FB to that effect would have closed the loop and not merely Khushi's  side of the coin.

Redemption...nobody wants a grovelling, down on his knees Arnav, begging and weeping  for Khushi's forgiveness...

The process of setting right all that he did wrong- intentionally or not, in arrogance and in anger-  has begun.. the wheels are in motion...i wouldn't buy this for redemption just as yet.. Emotionally and financially blackmailing Khushi to get back to RM wasn't redemption even if that was ASR style...

Hey, I want a redemption track as much as you do. Just yesterday I made a post about it and was quite upset that we won't get it. I wanted an intense realization and redemption track. But, I think this is the way the  CVs are going to go. Closing the loops one by one.
_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah agree totalllyy !!!
mayuri099 thumbnail
But, I think the way they are showing it might be too subtle (if that's what they are trying to show). Hopefully the trp generating audience would understand it.
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

Hey, I want a redemption track as much as you do. Just yesterday I made a post about it and was quite upset that we won't get it. I wanted an intense realization and redemption track. But, I think this is the way the  CVs are going to go. Closing the loops one by one.

mayuri ji,

maybe redemption is too strong a word and by much use and abuse , the efficacy of it is lost... I should simply say I don't want a redemption.. 

I want a realization from ASR and Khushi that circumstances not withstanding,  they will not let the harshest truth or the most blatant of lie come in between them , EVER.

I want an acknowledgment from ASR and Khushi that  circumstances not withstanding, they shall let the other into their hearts and lives, ALWAYS.

I want an understanding from ASR and Khushi, that they would be there for each other at all times  even if  love just isn't enough.

How CV's bring this about will be a challenge..there's no pleasing the audience, is there? 

Heyybabyydolll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow good analysis! That makes sense and makes me so happy! lol and at the end we may even get a remarriage if dadi demands it!