India-Forums

Happyyy Birthdayy Jensieee aka jenny1000 (Page 10)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SilentLove-

WHAT THE...you all just had to spam soo fast. I wanted it on the second pg atleast like last year grrr. Now this better go on the third pg otherwise I will do some hartal (well I am already doing bhookh hartal in a way haha) Ramshu, what kind  of user id is that? I was so confused until I read the whole message and I was like this is ONLY RAMSHU.

One of the rare reasons why I will post on this bekaar website Tongue

Happy birthday Jensss PartyPartyPartythank you sooo muchhhHug

I just went through my last year's bday wish to you (and that was on the second page of your bday post aswell teehee) and seriously it's the same things that I want to say this year aswell. Nothing has changed which I guess is good no? haha. Well except the bits that we still talk less hmph. Yes, we do talk less  which sucks, but you are always gayab and yes, it's  a great great thing, that nothing HAS CHANGED...Embarrassed

But seriously you know you are an amazing person and such a unique siggy maker. No one can beat you at your speed for making a crazy amount of siggies in a matter of few mins. You have this uniqueness about you Jens which IDK what it is but its just there that makes you so lovable. As I said, we still talk minimum but you can blame that on Indian television for being so blahh now and you are still less active too. 
Thanks so much and yes, I am not that active on IF anymoreee... because there is nothing like the heaven and we all miss it very much...
I guess you love your siggies too much, bet you spend the most amount of timeb with them Ermm But I still love you teehee. I hope you have a awesome awesome bday and enjoy it to the fullest. thanks so muchhh RamshuParty

But seriously we know each for more than 5 years now and its such a awesome feeling to think of that each time. May we stay friends forever. I want to write more but I am going blank so I am gonna press the reply button now since I do want it on the third pg atleastROFL OH MY GOD 5 years.. That's been SO LONG and yes, I also hope we never never stop being friendsss!! 

But HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY ONCE AGAIN. Lets PARTYYY

Thank you SO SO much RamshuuuHug

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romanticgurl070

happy Birthday
Njoy urself
have a blast Party
always keep Smile

Thank you SO MUCHHug

Originally posted by priyankamool

Happpy Birthday, jenny! Wish you all the happiness in the world! You are the most talented Siggie-maker ever! Continue doing the awesome work that you do and keep making Kryan and Sarun sigs! Have a blast! Party

Thanks so so muchhh for your wishesHug
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Happy Bday Jenny...Hug
May Allah bless you...Ameen !!!

thank you sooo much hinaaa!!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Aysha-

Happy Birthday Jenny Hug

May all ur dreams & wishes get fulfilled

thanks so much ayshaaaEmbarrassed

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by notfadedaway

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!!?

Ishu jaan! you owe me an explanation about this. 

res res! will be back tomm for sure with a surprise gift! ;) 

I LOVE YOU JEN! you know tht! and ignore my miAness for today & tomm! please! haha! 

btw, beautiful post! 

Thank you SO SO much AshuuuHug

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShiGurTiKaSh

Happy Birthday JENZIE ! Im so glad to have you as a friend and i hope and wish you all the best in everything you dooo ! You're an amazing person and we all love you, not only are you crazy but your INSANEEE and thank you for always somehow getting me out of my shell to fangirl <333 I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH and you're always going to hold a very special spot in my chotu sa dil <333 Lovee Youuu

Thank you SO SO MUCHHH SavyHug your simple words means the world to meeeHug and I saw the gifts, THEY ARE FREAKEN SO AMAZINGGG!!!!!

You and Ishu will have to animate all MY SIGS for me, cause there are SO MUCH TO USEE... U guys are the best man..

Am so blessed to have you guys in my life  xxx
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VinalJain

Happpy Birthday JenHope you have an awesome year ahead!May God keep shouwering his blessings upon You! Tongue Clap ! You're definitely one of the best Siggie makers,i've come a cross! [:-)]

Thank you  SO MUCHHH for your compliments and thank you for the wishesHug

Originally posted by pinky0902

haaapppyyy biiirrtthhday, jenny! hope it's special.. have a faaab day!! <3

keep rocking! Hug

thanks so so much pinkyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

thank god for jaan and her giving me the link
bless

rn i'm sleep deprived but editing this with lots tomorrow morning, first thing

I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY. GAH. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY first though <33

thank you SO SO MUCH BEARHug

Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Happy Birthday Jennnyyy XD

thank you so muchhhHug

Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

OMG OMG OMG. Its the big day todayyy!! HAPPIES THE BIRTHDAYS TO YOUS THE JENNY POOS! Big smile Hug May you have a 100 more, and and and get all that you wish for, while blowing those candles, and OMG HAPPY BDAY jhsdmhcvsfvh D Big smile 

thank you so so so much reenoooHug haha, 100, I hope not.. but thank you so much reenooHug

Originally posted by Ashii.PrinCess

Happy Birthday Jenny, hope you have a blast on ur day! Hope your dreams come true!!! your really awsome person!!! <3 

Enjoy ur birthdaycake:p your presentsss and keep smilingg! 

Have lots of FUN!

Happy Birthday!!!DancingParty

Love Ashii,

thank you soo soo much ashiiiHug thanks so much for your wishesssEmbarrassed

Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

happy birthday jenny!!

thanks so much hinaHug

Originally posted by Sano88

Many happy returns of the day, Jenny! Have a great year ahead with lots of success coming your way! 

thank you so much SanoEmbarrassed

Originally posted by lipshaa

Wish u very happy b'day jenny :)

thank you SO SO MUCHHHEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barishkiduaaserendipity.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

win thoughts of free
letters and reflections

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!!!

Dancing

You have been one of my closest friends on IF since the longest ever time and I will never ever forget all the sweet things you have done for me.Embarrassed

Before joining IF, I was never really close with any of my friends but through this site, I have made the most amazing and loyal friends who are extremely close to me and you're definitely among the foremost of them!Heart

I especially love how we have gotten past our differences in taste when at one point in time, it seemed as if no Gurmina and Gurti fan could be friends.LOL But now I'm friends with a lot of Gurti fans and I must say you're the MOST GENUINE of them all!Hug

I hope you have a wonderful birthday relaxing and enjoying with your family and friends.

Love you! Love you!Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you! Love you!

Here's a little something I made for you on occasion of your birthday (which I actually got right this timeROFL). I hope you like it.

These were the old sigs you already saw, but re-posting since it's actually your b-day now, lol.

evolve infantile stories

Thank you SO MUCH JANU for your wishes and the sigs are super lovelyyyHug am so glad we met in the gallery rather than the Geet forum, cause it strengthed our friendship even more. Thank you for being such a super sweet sweetheart and for leaving comments in the galleries and of course motivating me by different pics and all. Thanks so much for your kind words... xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top