Posted: 11 years ago
🤣 LMAAOOO she's also reserved on pg 1.

And don't worry, this isn't the horror forum. Avi section hai. 🤣
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

before you edit it.. NO YOU ARE NOT ON 1ST PAGE🤣

I AMMM. Go see previous pageee. But if i would have left it on you spammersss then nahi milti 😡 Kameenisss.
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

^^ wahhh ab hui thread complete. ðŸ¤£

Feelin like a BOSS 😎🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
=/ blehhh maximum spam wali posts kiski hain is thread pe count karein? ðŸ¤“
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Resss!!! ðŸ¤—

------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY! Hope all ur dreams, wishes come true and hope ur lyf is full of success and happiness! You prbs dnt knw me but I'm a regular at ur shop and I LOVE ur creations! Made a lil something for u! Hope you like it! And most importantly, have a blast!

I know it's rubbish! Can never be as good as urs! Love you loadsss! 

P.S. Amaazing post Ishita!

Nahi

xxx
Edited by -Nahi- - 11 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i posted on IF a week later.. m tht motivated.. but its ONE OF OURS BDAY.. ONLY SPAMMING is the THEME of this partay... wait till EST comes and the MB .. coughs takes over..🤣 till then m keeping it mocktail-ish...😆
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

=/ blehhh maximum spam wali posts kiski hain is thread pe count karein? ðŸ¤“

Sureee. MERI NAHI HAI so kuch bhi kar 🤡 where is Jens? we're gonna lock this thread by tomorrow night.. enjoy it while u can Jens.. hurry up and show your faceee 😛 🤣 i am feeling MEAN :P
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT THE...you all just had to spam soo fast. I wanted it on the second pg atleast like last year grrr. Now this better go on the third pg otherwise I will do some hartal (well I am already doing bhookh hartal in a way haha)

One of the rare reasons why I will post on this bekaar website ðŸ˜›

Happy birthday Jensss ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

I just went through my last year's bday wish to you (and that was on the second page of your bday post aswell teehee) and seriously it's the same things that I want to say this year aswell. Nothing has changed which I guess is good no? haha. Well except the bits that we still talk less hmph.

But seriously you know you are an amazing person and such a unique siggy maker. No one can beat you at your speed for making a crazy amount of siggies in a matter of few mins. You have this uniqueness about you Jens which IDK what it is but its just there that makes you so lovable. As I said, we still talk minimum but you can blame that on Indian television for being so blahh now and you are still less active too. 

I guess you love your siggies too much, bet you spend the most amount of time with them ðŸ¤” But I still love you teehee. I hope you have a awesome awesome bday and enjoy it to the fullest. 

But seriously we know each for more than 5 years now and its such a awesome feeling to think of that each time. May we stay friends forever. I want to write more but I am going blank so I am gonna press the reply button now since I do want it on the third pg atleast🤣

But HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY ONCE AGAIN. Lets PARTYYY
Edited by -SilentLove- - 11 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LMAAOOO Sona, don't worry, Anku is winning the award for the largest amt of kachra spamming. ðŸ¤£ Bohot tezi se aagi jaa rahi hai. =)

And yup, this is DEF gonna be closed by tom. 🤣 Pehli bday thread to be locked. XD

@Silentlove: Aw, so sorry. :( But yeah we're hopeless spammers.😆
Edited by aa123.80 - 11 years ago