Happyyy Birthdayy Jensieee aka jenny1000

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, it's not the 7th of August in many parts of the world, but for me it is! Anddd I need to go sleep, hence had to post now. 🤣So here goes.. Balun, you're gonna die of shock once you know who's written the post ahead. I SWEAR. 🤣

" You see I love you.. And love is exception-making"

-Ayn Rand in the Fountainhead..

Only after interacting with this girl for 4 years do I know for a fact ' that what's exception-making for me (or for that matter Ishu and Binis) is just her second nature. At first I would think she is just being nice.. but scratch the surface and you will know for a fact this girl is an epitome of goodness. A generally happy soul who spreads sunshine around ' not just people she is friends with.. but loads of others through her unmatchable talent of sig making..

Yes ! if you did not figure through my random rambling you would know now.. I am talking of none other than everybody's favorite sig maker (for some onscreen or off-screen couple), the girl with the massive updates..

JENNY ( Jenny 1000 on IF and Jenny Sarunholic on Facebook)

Jen reminds me of something my mom always kept drilling into my psyche- its very easy to say 'NO' but complying is just a testament of your affection towards somebody.. I have never seen Jen say No to anyone.. her massive updates amount from the fact that she is complying to everyone's request- close friends or otherwise.. that's her way of spreading joy in the simplest and most beautiful form.. quoting my fave verse "A thing of beauty is a JOY forever" and you give people the joy through your beautiful creations.

But. BUT' if you thought she only comes sugar-coated- wait till you wrong her friends or miff her through trash talking about people she likes (aka. Sanaya/ Barun). She is made of steel and will in her own way fight for her friends and defend her favorites..  In fact me and her have found a special bond through some of the fights we had and at times when we stood up for each other ' coz that's what FRIENDS DO.. and WE (Ishu, Binis and Yours truly) are actually glad to be your inner circle ' as much as we outcast you for being the ODD one or should I say in our case the beautiful swan.. LOL

So on this day.. Just for THIS DAY.. I'll go all out and say..

YOU ARE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Sona, Ishu and Binis..

P.S. yes Jen I wrote all of it.. and not under alcohol or crack influence.. (albeit tired from physical labor if that could have made me a retard) .. but I couldn't help it as a faint smile crossed my lips yet again while you were fretting about the low quality caps of Kryan's offscreen segment (a couple you don't even ship or follow as such) .. just coz you wanna make something for me.. coz that's what you do.. and its NOT EXCEPTION MAKING.. its just LOVE "Jen style" .. and I love the way you love me :D

Edited by aa123.80 - 11 years ago
Okay, so after Sona's bakbak comes my turn, but before I irritate you with my lamba bak bak, gonna post some stuff people have gifted just for youuu. Good luck fitting them in your dabba though.🤣 I'm not at all good with bday posts, so you can ignore the kachraness of this thread okay? Just remember I loves ju. 🤗

Gifts

From Jaan

From Savy

From Nori

From Harshu

Finally from meee:

I CANNOT make ASR/Barun stuff. It turns out ugly and sick, and djfhdjhfj. Sorryyy.:(

AND AND AND it's not over yettt.

I couldn't resist making something on OUR song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx1XKmjNlfM&list=UUEaPyogPZY6oPwmkex1hs_A&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Cause that's what you do. You make each and every one of us smile just cause you're such an amazing friend and person. LOVE you so much. So so lucky to have a friend like you, and I could never really sum it up in words. So just thank you for being you, and wish you the most amazing birthday and a rocking life ahead. 🤗 🤗 🤗
sadhsajdhjshd. Goshhh. will be editing my msg asappp. 🤣

Happy Bday Balunnn! <3<3<3

Edited:

Happyy happyy happyy birthday Jensieee! 🤗 🤗 🤗 I wish you all the happiness and success in life, and hope you get everything that you ever wish for cause you deserve it. <3

Hmm, tbh, I have NO clue what to write here, since I suck at writing bday messages and I just don't have that skill. 🤣 But I'll begin with saying that I'm SO glad that we're not just friends because we like a particular couple, or we both love the same show or we're both ArHians or w/e. We're friends cause no matter what we will always be there for each other, and that's just the best bit no? Friendship that goes beyond shows/pairs/actors. I thank that darned Indian team due to which we met, cause I'd have missed out on a genuine friend if not for that time. 🤣 And honestly, I used to stalk your gall for ages before we actually met, and I was alwaysss in such awe of your sigs, actually hoping we'd talk someday, and be friends. I swear. 🤣 And it did happen, and it's unbelievable that the sig maker I used to look upto is now my best friend.

Our crazy crazyyy scraps, I'll never forget those. 🤣 And then the craziness on fb that still continues. The countless sigs you've made me, and tolerated my stuupiddd reqs for Karnaya stuff. 🤣 The endless rofling sessions and the evilness that we do (well not you) 🤣
It's all just been awesome, and I just HAVE to talk to you everyday, cause my day is just so awful if I don't. Reading those notifications in the morning is the best part of the day for me. I know if my day is going bad, talking to you will instantly cheer me up, and there's literally ANYTHING I can blab to you about.

One thing that I do know is that you're one of the best human beings I know, so sweet and just sooo caring. So just stay the way you are, cause truly it's one of a kind. Everything that you've done for me is very special, and you just make me a better person, though IDK how exactly that happens.
You're somebody who isn't friends with someone just for the sake of it, but because you actually mean it. I don't even know how you deal with our pagalpanti for god's sake. 🤣

Okay, so I just have to say I love love love you loads and loads! Chorying from Bruno Mars' song, "If perfect's what you're looking for, then just stay the same." Always always keep smiling, and thank you for being you. Love you againnn. Have an amazing and rocking birthday!!!

Made these avis for you, out of some of the scenes you likee. I hope you like theseee:

reserved.. and goshhh tht binis KC didnt do a thing eh😆 when i said beautify it .. Towlia i didnt mean MAKE IT PINKKK.. ughhh
GAH ME ME MEEE. I'll be back tomorrow on real bday ;)

okaayysss main aa gayi
oh gosh where do i start jenny? first of all i first met you/heard of you in KaSh Heavan. You're heavans mommy i think. haha i think Heaven is a good example of who you are, you took care of that thread, did so much for that thread for SO MANY years. That thread is your baby, and even if you're not a KaSh person anymore I'll always remember it because of you. And then SR hahaha DMG...those were the days na? I can't believe that show still, I think we used to chat some and I remember I always thought you were FABULOUS. and super sweet.
But our real yaarana started with ArHi..man i have like 230 scraps atm? (the ones I haven't deleted) and I guarentee that at least 210 of them are yours. Plus countless PMs and Pagalpan on Facebook. I talk to you almost everday, directly or indirectly (lately its been indireclty, my fault i've just been TOO busy), and I can't imagine my day without you. Seriously. You know why? because you, are one of the sweetest, most talented, lovely, loyal and above all genuine people that i have ever met. I think that the way you do things for people, listen to people, but will NEVER get waled over by anyone says alot about the kind of person you are. The kind of people so many people aspire to be.
So I hope that on your birthday, you have the most fabulous day, with a lot of cake, love and presents. You deserve it all and more. May your whole year and life be showered with good wishes and blessings.
Love you forever,
Jaan
(P.S I hope you liked the gifts? <3 <3)
Edited by Jaan. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

reserved.. and goshhh tht binis KC didnt do a thing eh😆 when i said beautify it .. Towlia i didnt mean MAKE IT PINKKK.. ughhh

LMAOOO she likes pink okayy?? 🤣
YAAYYY. I'm on first pageee. KAAMENON :D
^^ wahhh ab hui thread complete. 🤣
Originally posted by aa123.80

LMAOOO she likes pink okayy?? 🤣

but its MY write up😆.. i can be tht much nice to her.. dont threaten my individuality😆.. m sooo threatened tht m randomly spamming on a forum i dont ever venture.. btw where is this.. looks up😆