Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Can You Forget The Past...#4 Th5 Link Pg1 (Page 99)

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Beautifull update...
Finally saw some improvement in there relationship...
Totally loved it..
Cant wait for next part...update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddska

PixieFlame Goldie
PixieFlame
PixieFlame

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Nice to see that their relationship is progressing! :)

shraddska

Barun_Riti_LMH Goldie
Barun_Riti_LMH
Barun_Riti_LMH

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Wowww yaar..totally ossum update...
So simply beautifuly written..loved it..
N ya not 2 frgt your PM brings a huge i mean HUUUGE smile 2 my face...hahaha
updat nxt part soon n thx 4 d PM..

shraddska

roastedchicken Newbie
roastedchicken
roastedchicken

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hi. I read all the four threads posted by you. And i'd like to post my opinion, as a reader.

Being a die hard ARSHI fan, I have read a lot of these ffs posted on india forums...and the themes are quite similar in most of them...eventually it leads to their wedding rituals and their first night followed by a happy epilogue promising their bright future filled with love, hopes and romance.  Many of them have defined Arnav's character as either white or grey, some have gone ahead and made him look like someone who can only be defined by the color black in all symbolism.

What I noticed first about your story is that you have largely kept Arnav as white marked by some really strong streaks of grey...and the grey here is not carbon but just diesel grey. Smile Being a writer I believe you would understand what i'm trying to say. Anyways, that I felt is something that has done justice to the soul of his character to a large extent. The blend of white with grey is beautiful.

Second thing I noticed is that you have given a good nice 3 threads to Khushi's character to come to terms with a pain as misunderstood as sexual assault...its definitely not something that a woman can get over within months, it stays carved in her memory for life...But for some reason most people brush it off as just a tragedy which the victim should get over as soon as possible...I'm glad that you tried to highlight that human psychology is not affected by idealism as much as we would like to...In the real world, sexual assault has life long repercussions on the victim's mind and the quality of life.

Thridly, and I'd say the most beautiful aspect of your story is the way you have highlighted Arnav's remorse for his deeds. That one moment where the devil within him takes over his sanity, affects him in a way that seems to be no less than what Khushi goes through post the mishap. I love the way you have tried to address the state of mind the accused is going through. Though I believe that it could have been better but not bad at all. My personal favorite out of all the scenes is the one when Dolly aunty asks Arnav to kiss Khushi on her cheek and his reaction to the whole act...That's the first time when the reader actually feels the depth of torment and self loathing he must have gone through. Clap

Fourthly, I loved the way you justified, what seemed like Arnav's selfishness and cruelty...when he said the reason why he wont let Khushi marry Rohan is that he is the one who caused her pain and only he can heal her Clap...No matter how good a guy Rohan was, the only way Khushi can truly heal from that tragic incident, is her realization that the assaulter himself is burning in a bigger hell of guilt than she herself...that her pain is not just hers alone but his too, not just coz he loves her but more so coz he caused it.

Overall, I think the pace at which you have taken the story so far is very realistic. Yes we all are looking forward to Arshi romance and their nok jhonk, but that the catch here...you would actually be walking a tight rope when you would be writing those scenes, as their past and there present are overlapping and its very difficult to dissect the two apart...you can neither show them making adjustments always to make their marriage works...nor can you splash their blazing chemistry without a hint of a bitter sweet taste due to the dreadful past that links them to each other.  So, i wish you all the best for that.

Btw, looking at your writing style, i feel you should be at least 25 or above in age. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Take care and keep writing.

shraddska

dprover Goldie
dprover
dprover

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
lovely update...

shraddska

LilaUK Senior Member
LilaUK
LilaUK

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yay!! Great update! Like the slow progression...

shraddska

prrk86 IF-Dazzler
prrk86
prrk86

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wow gr8

shraddska

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Lovely update !!! Dolli maasi is very nice...Slowly they are getting into their relationship...
Loved it

shraddska

Go to top