ArHi FF: Can You Forget The Past...#4 Th5 Link Pg1 - Page 89

Posted: 11 years ago
I for 1 loved u bought sham bck coz it bought arhi close
amazng update
I'm not gonna throw jootas at you. In fact I'm gonna kiss you and shower you with chocolates! Because I think this encounter with Shyam was needed! And Khushi and Arnav reacted beautifully!! If there was any doubt if Khushi trusted Arnav or not...this should put their fears to rest! :) 

When I read the title I thought to myself, 'Ominous...here we go again!'...but this is me giving you a hug because even though this chapter had Shyam in it, I was smiling the entire time because I knew Arnav would save the day! And yay!! :)

Thank you for the PM :) This fic is your best work if I say so myself! :) Please update asap! :) 
woow.. so shyam has again has brought thm together...

please dun make us wait fr long for the next update..
WOW!!!AMAZING...BCOZ OF SHYAAM KHUSHI GOT CLOSE TO ARNAV...V.NYC..
Like always a rocking update;) N like most of the ppl said...we dont mind having a small shyam scene...bec of him they r cumming closer:d

So keep it up n continue soon:)
omg!wt an updte :D i did freak out coz of da title... bt den da updte was too good ... am soo loving da way da relationship is going...thank god arnav came at the right moment... *phew* nd loved da way arnav reacted to him...khushi reaction was unxpected.. wen i read her reaction.. i was like please dnt let her be like before.. nd voila she goes nd hugs him *awww*...dey snuggling up in bed *how sweet* but i hope wen khushi gets up in da morning she doesnt react negatively =) thanks for the pm :D
Creep was back in a guest appearance... Koi nahi, he acts like a catalyst and gets ArHi closer.. I loved how Khushi kept hugging Arnav.. She feels secured around him.. Im loving the development of their relationship..
i m happy with this guest appearance atleast now Arnav & khushi came closer more...  lovely little turn  👏
finally ... now could feel they gone be close ...the update was fantastic ... thanx for pm ..waiting for next cptr