Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow!! Urrghhh this shyam came back again..!...anyways the update ws really gud...thanks for the pm!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shradds, is it possible to get an update of this ff next - oh God, how I wish I keep on reading reading reading a never ending update of this ff
SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i loved the update coz long or short it is an update..thank you..

i did not mind Shyam coming back because it gave a chance for the couple to come close. however, i find Kushi going to Arnav's arms a bit unrealistic..pardon me but you have described beautifully in the previous chapters how  intense Kushi's hate or disgust is..and because of that plus the strong kushi that we have, it would have been emotional and believable if she run away from both shyam and Arnav and then later came to Arnav...it is kinda hard for me to digest the new strong kushi  would seek solace within Arnav who in her eyes is the former accuser  who made the biggest impact on her life turning it Topsy turfy even in such a moment

anyway i do know that i have been nit picking for reality in a piece of fiction..🤣but you have set pace to the story by this chapter..encore i love it
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice updatee..
damn tht shyam hate himm...😡
uff atlast theirs a beginging btwn them...
thnx 4 pm😃
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i actually forgot about Shyaam in the story what a jerkface
anyways awesome update
the best bit was that khushi didnt retract back into her old state, she found comfort in arnav and hugged him and didnt want to let him go
it was a great update loved it shradds
Arjuhisis thumbnail
I have a feeling that Arnav will accompany her to Chandigarh - he will not allow her to be on her own especially after this shyamu fiasco - hope that trip turns about to be a honeymoon
fffan123 thumbnail
I was shocked with the title and when the snake made an entry 😡 and was terrified for Khushi. Thank god for Arnav that he beat Shyam and ensured that Khushi was alright. 👏 👏 👏 Was happy when he said that he trusts her.
So Shyam just brought them closer and towards a new level of their relationship.

I am so glad this nightmare is going to get over... Waiting to read next part.

tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome...
cant believe im saying this but i actually liked u bringing that evil back.. atleast they comforted each other..
loved the update...and the progress of their relation...
hope everything stays fine...they get more closer after tonight😳
superb update!

thnx 4 d pm
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As much as I hate Shyam,,,, I thank him for today coz of which arshi became more close...
Superb update
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
DAT WAS A HEART WARMIN UPDATE... nd trust me k m not goin to throw jutuas at u but would actually love to give a boquwt of d most beautiful roses to tell a big thanks for writin such a beautiful stry... d arnav khushi in dis stry a far btr den d real ones...:):) i believe sham re-entry was a must to make khushi realize arnav love for her..: i lovd d dishum-dishum btw arnav - shyam... nd regardin d meetin in chandigarh i have a gut feelin dat Arnv is gono compny khushi...::):) now dat wud b really intrestin...:):):):):):):) heehehehehe..: lyk always i wud say after readin d update u always leave hungry for more:.:P:P i now u alwys update once a week but i dnt now y i chk evryday d forum to see wether u have posted a lil early... kya kare ur suvh an interestin nd beautiful writer... probly shud write a novel on arnav on khushi.. oh w8 dis is actually fillin dat purpose only..: Must say "CAN U 4GET D PAST" n "MY PRINCE CHARMIN" r really are beautiful piece of creation wich i wud love to read again n again... thanks for sharin such and amzin journey of innocence, purity nd love...
KUDOS TO U ND ALL D RESPECT IN D WORLD!!!!! HATS OFF!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)