Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Can You Forget The Past...#4 Th5 Link Pg1 - Page 72

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved loved it loved iy
man why ddnt ipknd team borrowed ur dolly massi from u instead of that kharoos dadi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aafan thumbnail
read it 15 times now. Waiting for story to progress...really one of them to make a move.
May be they need to go for a honeymoon now...may to Bombay and start over where they left :)
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arshiluv78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow it was great!! luved it!!
SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel as if the story has reached an anti climax by this chapter...it reached its peak in chapter 26 where arnav blackmails kushi...that's when you won me over so that i recognize you with a great writer on this forum...hats off for your performance so far...and your ff shows that doing the deed is not the solution for all. i have read ffs where Kushi and Arnav bang to get out of emotional turmoil.but your ff is more realistic.. thanx for showing the youngsters out here that relationships cannot be built without emotional compatibility.

now the background is all set for an easier relationship..its a difficult task to satisfy readers all the time...but you are doing a great job...thanx for writing this..its really amazing to read it..

this has been a long time favourite of mine,but i should say that prince charming is winning me over these days because it is more action packed..:D :D
SansShyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry about reposting...but would like to repeat the same...thanx for the updates... Edited by SansShyam - 11 years ago
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As always I loved the update!! I'm glad things are somewhat comfortable between them...thanks for the PM I'm looking forward to reading more!!!!
Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow loved it yaar...so cute update
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let some romance into d story wud love to read 😊 m loving d changes happening 😊 thanks for pm n update 😊
tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hey there Shradds!

Nice update! 

I liked how things are slowly getting better between them. Good job with the subtle progress. πŸ‘

Aw Dolly maasi left πŸ˜­ So sad. I really liked her. She helped them out a lot!

Can't wait to read where you're taking this story next. When does she start to fall for him? πŸ˜³

Update again soon!!!