Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on new thread!!
It was again a brilliant chapter..
Loved it.
Do continue soon...

tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
SHRADDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on thread 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³

Now that was an interesting twist of sorts. So Dolly Mausi is like Arnav's mom. That's nice. Poor guy needs someone right now. 

I loved all the stuff she gave Khushi as shagun. And the gift from both of them was a lovely idea.

*ahem* I got all excited when she asked him to kiss her. But alas Shradds doesn't want us to be happy so soon.πŸ˜‰

Poor Arnav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't cry baby!!!!!!!!!!!! There are millions of women on IF just waiting to lend you their shoulders and much more🀣

Update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! And am eagerly waiting for the final chapter of Forbidden Territory!!!!! Make it dhamakedar babeh!!!! πŸ˜³
--aPMwithLove-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruki.F

res

WOW i just love Massi ..she is too good .. im sure she gone make them 1 atlest ... he still feeling  guiltyeven that much he cant even kiss her ... she really need to give him chance ... waiting to see some romance between of them 

thanx for pm ..waiting for ur super HOT  update πŸ˜³

Thanks for Liking Dolly dear... She wont stay long enought to make them one but yes she is the trigger for sure..

Oh HOT huh???πŸ˜†

Thnx for the lovely comment...
Originally posted by: Ashavi

i think Arnav remembered the incident and mayb what happened that day was in a minute of action and he never meant it...i think Khushi needs to knw the truth behind their past and take start thinking abt giving Arnav another chance...

Thanks for understanding Arnav dear and yes Khushi has seen it all so she will take her decision...

thnx for the comment...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Oh wow what an update...i mean seriously the end was unexpected and amazing...the thoughts of past that was shadowing their future are finally unveiled..out not hidden anymore...btw new entry in ur update too...thank god its no evil dadi but jovial dolly masi...i loved her...she did what we were eagerly waiting for...now waiting for next update...what is going to be in that part...thanks for pm:-)

Yeah the past is haunting him too...

Hahaha I didnt plan the new entry on that precise day... just coincidence... but my new entry is sure not evil...πŸ˜‰

thnx for the comment...
Originally posted by: indiansrock7

Thank you so much for the update. Arnav's outburst scared me and made me feel sorry for him. Poor guys, their past is haunting them and I hope Khushi will definitely talk to him. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.

Yes I think we have waited enough... the big talk is up next...πŸ˜‰
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fantablous plzz continue soon
Originally posted by: ananya123

New thread for this FF as well... Yayyy!!!

Superb update! I'm glad Arnav's suppressed emotions are coming out. Hope this Dolly Maasi helps bring them closer. REALLY want to see some ArHi romance soon!

I don't know why I didn't get a PM for this... But Anyhow, I'm still glad I read it!

Update soon! :)

Thanks...

I'm glad u liked it... yes yes rromance...

PM is an issue dear... I'm sortin it now...
Originally posted by: neag

he is more devastated then her now... how how he is going to cope up with worth to read... grea update. like the happy side of Arnav in this chapter

Thanks for liking it... yes his part will be next...
Originally posted by: snoopy84

Great update loving Dolly massi seems like she will be great for Arnav and Khushi. The ending was very intense and im a little pleased he reacted like that because she seems to see the fear in his eyes and hopefully they can discuss that day maybe even with dolly massis help and become stronger snd closer

Yes she saw it... so now we take it from there...

thanks a lot...