Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Can You Forget The Past...#4 Th5 Link Pg1

shraddska thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shraddska thumbnail
Note for PMs:

--aPMwithLove--

My PM account is for you to receive PMs... So add it as a buddy...
And yes criteria still remains the same... you have to comment... at least occasionally...

I reject requests from silent readers. I mean those who do not comment. If you don't want to comment at least don't expect me to take the efforts to send you a PM. Add the thread as a watch topic and follow it. I don't mean to be rude but sending PMs to over 500 people is no mean job and when you don't get a reply for it, it hurts.

Do not send me PMs or scraps asking me to buddy you, I will not be able to respond to it...

Thank you,

Shradds...
Edited by shraddska - 11 years ago
shraddska thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shraddska thumbnail

smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Waiting for the update
And congrats on new thread 
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

WOW i just love Massi ..she is too good .. im sure she gone make them 1 atlest ... he still feeling  guiltyeven that much he cant even kiss her ... she really need to give him chance ... waiting to see some romance between of them 

thanx for pm ..waiting for ur super HOT  update 😳
Edited by Ruki.F - 11 years ago
Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think Arnav remembered the incident and mayb what happened that day was in a minute of action and he never meant it...i think Khushi needs to knw the truth behind their past and take start thinking abt giving Arnav another chance...
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
new thread...congrtz...🥳
loved this update.dolly massi is very cute..i'm sure she will bring them closer,
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Congrat on new threat 😊
such a cliff hanger yaar 
Edited by rina25 - 11 years ago
Riya.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on the new thread! Awesome update as usual. I love this story and really want to see where it's heading. Thanks for the pm. Please update soon. :D