Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally, they taled about it, that was much needed.They needed to sort it out, they needed to know what they both have been through the whole time.Arnav's apologised because he had to not because he wanted forgiveness, he didn't expect for one.But he did everything out of love to get her by his side and Khushi too understood it..
That was great.
Glad that Dolly Massi visited RM, she was a mother figure for Arnav whom he respected and she too dearly loved him.She understand her Chotte and his anger quite well to realize what might have happened between them, she didn't judge Khushi seeing the happenings but talked to her and understood her.That was way too better.
Arnav realised that she was upset and most probably meeting her parents could make her feel better and he did exactly that.Making her feel comfortable and bringing a mesmerizing smile on her face that would make his day too..
Lovely chapter.
Well, right now I must be glad that Shyam appeared again, if he hadn't appeared Arnav and Khushi wouldn't have been so close and comfortable with eachother.Arnav very possessively and protectively held onto Khushi, that was great.
Loved the chapter.
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chapter 32

I did not know that arnav is so broken from an inside and he can't even kiss her because whatever happened in the past still hurt him. He feared of kissing because he thought that when he touched her he'd hurt her... Last scene just terrified me, because it shows that how much he is broken from inside.. Such a heart wrenching chapter and you depicted their emotions, unsaid words, love, devotion everything so brilliantly...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 33: The Broken Monster

Finally, arnav ke dil mein jo kuch tha us ne bahar nikala aur Khushi ko apne dil ka haal bataya aur apne mazi ki talkh baton ka zikar kar apne dil per rakha hua boojh uthaya...  Bas mein kya kahun you took my breath away..what an emotional and heartrending chapter... I love Khushi's stance to mend his broken soul and gragually they will forget the past and  move on in their lives...

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 34
His guilt of hurting khushi was killing him from inside and he is afraid of losing her... Khushi understood his dilemma and now she is trying to erase his fears and insecurities... I am glad she doing her best to amend his broken heart... He was ashamed of himself the way he  misbehaved with Khushi... I am relieved that Dolly Massi came and things cleared out between them and they became more comfortable with each other... Love the update 
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 35
Thank God Arnav reached on time and teach shayam lesson that he'll never forget... It become too much for her to bear his presence... I am glad they came close to each other... got comfortable around each other... Khushi's outbrust shows that how badly he wanted him to trust her not shayam this time... Arnav was worried that after this incident khushi will go in her shell again... she will shut him out but khushi astounded him by giving him a tight hug and cried her heart out...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 36
I am glad arnav did not let her go alone in Chandigarh... He is going with her and he also made arrangements for them in their guest house... I like Rohan teasing comments on khushi regarding their honeymoon...  overall it was delightful chapter... Khushi behaved as a typical wife... the change in their relationship was pleasant... now they are going Chandigarh... I am very excited for their trip...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 37
Awesome chapter, but where you have ended the chapter give me goosebumps... I loved Khushi's concerns for arnav...like a typically wives does...and he is so stubborn... I hope they are fine... cannot wait to read next chapter... they are going well in their relationship...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Chapter 38
Thank God Arnav and khushi are fine... loved it the way khushi takeing caring of her sick husband... that's the beauty of this beautiful relation... Agar Arnav zidd kar sakta hy toh khushi bhi uski biwi hai...loved her outburst....they made for each other, equally stubborn and caring.. beautiful chapter... loved it..