Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

If u r Sugni...wht wud u do??!!! (Page 2)

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
@ZeeZee55

Well, I am happy for the officer who stayed with his mentally ill wife, but to each his own.

Plus, I think it is wrong getting your daughter married to a man when you know she is mentally ill,and you do not inform him. This is Vikram's situation.  I would never do that to anyone's son. Parents who do that should be arrested. 

A mentally ill person cannot offer you a normal relationship.  You do not know whether they are coming or going.  You will not get their love truly, because they go in and out of rational thinking. They cannot be a normal parent to children. Mental illness is not something to play with and there are different degrees of severity. So, please find out the facts before judging Vikram or anyone in his situation. 
Sometimes, I think we women go overboard in what we believe a man should accept or not accept . because we think too emotionally and love to imagine how a man should just accept everything and anything about us. That is selfish thinking. 

It seems in Reva's case medication is not an option, or maybe she refuses to take it.  If you have been seriously watching Reva, you would have a better understanding of what Vikram is going through and not be so one-sided.  Where you think he got that cut from his forehead. Reva is a danger to not only herself but to others. 
 He who feels it, Knows it best.  Never try to put yourself in another person's shoe, unless you have walked in it, unless you are speaking hypothetical. 

Edited by hillydee - 07 August 2012 at 12:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddycupdmuktha_cuteJulieDstephhhPutijaChalhov

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I did not put myself in anyone's shoes - i stated 2 true stories that i personally know off not for a short time but for a long time- i know these two families well for a long time.  and I know how violent they can get when aroused - i have experienced it - so i'm not talking hypotehtical here.  and I also know one cannot understand unless one is wearing that shoe - do you know what Vikram is going through... are you in his shoes?

funny you are talking of hypothetical... we are all arguing over situations which are hypothetical or rather true to the extent that the CVs allow it to be true.  What is true today, is false tomorrow in zeeland and i always kick myself for putting myself in this kind of unstable situations - we are all mad...

Edited by zeezee55 - 07 August 2012 at 12:33am
br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
 if i am sugni then  all member's ke samne Vikram thakur ko reply deti ... Old sugni hokeThumbs Up  jo all time wrong work ki jordar reply deti thi...
 1st slap  & tomuch insult karti ..coz Vt only & only sugni ko dhokha diya hai why not VT sugni ko revva ki all truth bolaAngry then sugni ko love karna hota  to  love karti or marry...
 VT sugni ko dhokha diya gulabiya jab sach boli then usko wrong bol diyaAngry coz VT also ek total wrong thakur  & he not real love sugni...
Angry

slap only Frustration me hi nahi diya jata hai so now VT ko ek Slap dena jaruri hai coz VT ne not only sugni ka insult kiya hai VT ne LOVE,  Trust , emo all ka insult kiya hai coz HI si Also THAKUR so usko ek Bendri ka slap most imp hai ...

Edited by br200910 - 07 August 2012 at 1:30am
Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

I did not put myself in anyone's shoes - i stated 2 true stories that i personally know off not for a short time but for a long time- i know these two families well for a long time.  and I know how violent they can get when aroused - i have experienced it - so i'm not talking hypotehtical here.  and I also know one cannot understand unless one is wearing that shoe - do you know what Vikram is going through... are you in his shoes?

funny you are talking of hypothetical... we are all arguing over situations which are hypothetical or rather true to the extent that the CVs allow it to be true.  What is true today, is false tomorrow in zeeland and i always kick myself for putting myself in this kind of unstable situations - we are all mad...
I was not throwing out your stories and I said to each his own. 
Then I separated my point. 
I never said I was putting myself in his shoes, if you were reading my post carefully, you would realise my main point is that do not judge him if he does not wish to be in a relationship with  Reva. 
I also added without putting myself in his shoes, the obvious condition of Reva.  Also, I did not have to put myself in his Shoes, because Today he clearly stated what he was going through. So, I was also speaking from that knowledge. 

I wish some people would read and think with clear head when responding to point of views and leave the emotions out. 

Edited by hillydee - 07 August 2012 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymuktha_cute

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

if i am sugni then  all member's ke samne Vikram thakur ko reply deti ... Old sugni hokeThumbs Up  jo all time wrong work ki jordar reply deti thi...
 1st slap  & tomuch insult karti ..coz Vt only & only sugni ko dhokha diya hai why not VT sugni ko revva ki all truth bolaAngry then sugni ko love karna hota  to  love karti or marry...
 VT sugni ko dhokha diya gulabiya jab sach boli then usko wrong bol diyaAngry coz VT also ek total wrong thakur  & he not real love sugni...
Angry

slap only Frustration me hi nahi diya jata hai so now VT ko ek Slap dena jaruri hai coz VT ne not only sugni ka insult kiya hai VT ne LOVE,  Trust , emo all ka insult kiya hai coz HI si Also THAKUR so usko ek Bendri ka slap most imp hai ...

total Agree with u...
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Kick him to the curb!!!  He might not have known initially, but he's lied directly to her face since knowing and was going to marry her without her knowing if not for Adi.  So I walk out, first slap him, then grab my mother and beg for her foriveness and I leave with my head held high.  However, knowing this is a serial, if for whatever reason Adi is going to marry her, I'd do that, initially to spite Vikram.  Amrita would then be hurt, and I have a wicked witch mother-in-law.  Glad I'm not Sugni!!!!
zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Im sorry if i hurt everyone's feelings... I agree i should read posts more carefully and
not be emotional.  I am sorry i cannot remain unemotional like the other forum readers and i guess i can learn from you all.

and to be very frank i am truly sorry i even made a comment ... especially for a tv show ...

Edited by zeezee55 - 07 August 2012 at 7:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
If I were Sugni, I would be totally pissed off especially when I broke ties with my mother for him.

Later on when I calm down, I would remember all the good things that Vikram has done for my family and I, all the support he gave, all the times he was there for me. I would especially remember that he had never disrespected or forced a physical relationship on me. He never saw me as or treated me as a bedni. And I would also appreciate the fact that he did not abandon Reva when she was ill. That shows the type of person he is. Someone you can depend on to be there in all your bad times. And the most important thing is that NO ONE IS PERFECT...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillylovestephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index