Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont watch this serial regularly but I do follow the storyline.
Vikram should not have lied to sugni and rushed into marriage.
A relations based on lies can never prosper.
If he dosent want to live with his wife...he can divorce her...since she is mentally unstable he has strong ground for divorce.
He can continue supporting reva as he considers her his responsibility but sugani should get legal status of a wife.
Even if he marries her she'll be considered a keep because 2nd wife dosent have any legal rights

As for sugani...she should listen to him and ask him to divorce his wife.Then later on she can marry him.
Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if i was in sugnis place and right at the mandap i got to know the truth about vikrams first wife first thing i would do is to ask my mother to keep quiet as its the matter of my life my marriage and im solely responsible what is happening in my life coz its my decision of getting married to vikram and i went against my mother and getting married to him and when she dont want to come to bless me in my marriage she doesnt even have right to question my fiance.
i dont want him to give any explanation infront of all that crowd.i would prefer to go to other room and question him why did he lied to me and why did he cheat me and does he have any other secrets too which he hidden from me.would listen to his explanation.but any relation is based on trust and understanding when he cant trust/understand me and he thinks i will leave him in midway when there is no fault of his i would be upset and leave from that place instead of creating a drama.
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hillydee

@ZeeZee55

Well, I am happy for the officer who stayed with his mentally ill wife, but to each his own.

Plus, I think it is wrong getting your daughter married to a man when you know she is mentally ill,and you do not inform him. This is Vikram's situation.  I would never do that to anyone's son. Parents who do that should be arrested. 

A mentally ill person cannot offer you a normal relationship.  You do not know whether they are coming or going.  You will not get their love truly, because they go in and out of rational thinking. They cannot be a normal parent to children. Mental illness is not something to play with and there are different degrees of severity. So, please find out the facts before judging Vikram or anyone in his situation. 
Sometimes, I think we women go overboard in what we believe a man should accept or not accept . because we think too emotionally and love to imagine how a man should just accept everything and anything about us. That is selfish thinking. 

It seems in Reva's case medication is not an option, or maybe she refuses to take it.  If you have been seriously watching Reva, you would have a better understanding of what Vikram is going through and not be so one-sided.  Where you think he got that cut from his forehead. Reva is a danger to not only herself but to others. 
 He who feels it, Knows it best.  Never try to put yourself in another person's shoe, unless you have walked in it, unless you are speaking hypothetical. 

You haven't been in his shoe either.  I agree that it is hard to live with someone like that. BUT it is also wrong of him to dupe Sugni and marry her even though he knows that she is alive.  You said so yourself that the parents should be arrested if they try to get their mentally ill daughter/son married to someone without telling them the truth.  

I know that TVS panicked...and did what he thought was best...but he made a mistake.  What he did was wrong too.  We shouldn't deny that fact too.  To sympathize with him is one thing...but to say what he did was right is wrong.  I'm not saying that he should be hanged or arrested for what he did...but it would be hard to trust him again.  

I don't blame him for what he did with Reva...but he should be blamed for what he did with Sugni. 
Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 11 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great topic!!

If I were Sugni...I probably would be furious.  I would have probably either slapped him OR would have been sad instead of angry.  OKAY FINE!  I probably wouldn't have slapped him!!  lol

I would have been a little angry but mostly sad.  I would have felt stupid and would have been ashamed at myself for not believing my Mother.  I would have also been angry at Vikram.  I would have told Vikram that what he did was wrong...and that he broke my trust.  I understand his predicament...but that is no excuse.  I would tell him that he should have just told me everything...and that maybe we could have worked it out and solved the problem.  He should have looked out for me instead of lying to me and my Mother.  I would never be able to forgive him.  

TOO many "I would's!"  lol 

BUT who knows, maybe if he redeems himself somehow...and solves the Reva problem...then things may work out.  Personally, I would never be able to be with him again...especially since he caused the right between a Mother and a daughter...and pretty much ruined my life. 

This just my opinion right now.  Who knows how a person would react if this situation presented itself.  No one can really predict how they would react.  I just hope I would have some good sense.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Someone explain to how Vik came between mother and daughter. Did he challenge Gulabiya, did he talk bad behind her back, did he barge in there house anyrime abusing her and telling Sugni am tired of your mother meddlng in our lives so you need to pick is either me or your mother.

Gulabiya is the one who when throwing ultimatum at her own daughter not Vik

I still keep by my statement the only victim here is Sugni only.

Just like Vik made his bed and now has to lay in it the seem apply to Gulabiya has made hers to lay on the floor.

Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

You haven't been in his shoe either.  I agree that it is hard to live with someone like that. BUT it is also wrong of him to dupe Sugni and marry her even though he knows that she is alive.  You said so yourself that the parents should be arrested if they try to get their mentally ill daughter/son married to someone without telling them the truth.  

I know that TVS panicked...and did what he thought was best...but he made a mistake.  What he did was wrong too.  We shouldn't deny that fact too.  To sympathize with him is one thing...but to say what he did was right is wrong.  I'm not saying that he should be hanged or arrested for what he did...but it would be hard to trust him again.  

I don't blame him for what he did with Reva...but he should be blamed for what he did with Sugni. 

I never said I was in his shoe, Why is it I am misunderstood again? I said for the last time, that one should not JUDGE VIKRAM, unless your are in his shoe. Then I said he spoke about what he was going through, so that gives the viewer and IDEA of what he is going through.
Hillylove thumbnail
deleted
Edited by hillydee - 11 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail
deletedEdited by hillydee - 11 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail
Also, I was giving my perspective on mental illness.  Even God said you must not judge. I said that you must not Judge unless you have been in the  person's shoe or speaking Hypothetical.  My whole take on mental illness and how it can affect anyone, is speaking hypothetical...
I don't know how else to explain my point. I give up!!!
Hillylove thumbnail
Why am I being followed by people from other forums?