Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
question is simple...what would u do or how will u react if you were sugni???

should u let the person whom u loved blindly , get the chance to clarify his stands or after listening to it would u believe his words?? the decision should b taken from heart or brain?? would u slap him hard n kick him then jump into the fire or runaway??

we r definitely anxious to know how sugni will react after all and as she said to vikram tht he is her first dream n love n she has already accepted him his husband n will definitely marry her as it will b her luck...so I still dunno if she will call off the marriage...as in precap she asked vik to tell to reva whose marriage is taking place so there will b different twist n very unpredictable reactions from sugni which will shock gulabia, adi, reva n the whole world

ps...I wonder what reva will do knowing sugni n vikram getting married...will she gonna kill them!!!...gosh!!!D'ohWackoCensored

whatever happens due tot he high voltage drama...I hope TRPs rise this week

Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghmuktha_cuteSandy66HillyloveJulieD-Azy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If u r Sugni...wht wud u do??!!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Interesting Post Stephhh, Love it.Big smile

Well, If I was Sugni, I would be very mad at first, I think it is only natural. Mad that I was kept in the dark, mad that my dreams would be shattered.

However, based on how Sugni expressed how she loves Vikram, and I am supposed to be in her shoe, I would believe Vikram that he is speaking the truth about not knowing his wife was alive and why he did not tell the truth before. I would be mad that he was trying to marry me before telling the truth. I would be really mad that he is married period.  At the same time, I would eventually forgive him and see how this situation can be resolved. I would not want to purposely hurt his wife though. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

p_ramsinghwiddystephhh

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
How would I  react  hmmm...hard to answer that  unbiased as we wil find a way for her to forgive him naa...lol LOLLOLLOL
 But , I think she knew instinctively that something was always bothering him, she brought it up a few times and he brushed it aside, and given his hypothetical question at the  Temple...if she keeps a cool head, she would realise that he is telling the truth about not  Reva was alive b4! Maybe her 1st reaction will be to leave and go home, and cry, be angry, let it out, and finally think about it...I guess it is up to Vickram to make it up to her...He still has to resolve the situation, either divorce Reva or leave Sugni alone, ( Adi did mention  that 2nd marriage is illegal) ( Which would he choose?)
I don't think she will actually Kill herself ( then who would be the heroine hahaha)  And eventually she would listen to her heart and forgive him...But Sugni make him work for that forgiveness lol!!!!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 06 August 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymuktha_cuteHillylovestephhh

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
If i were Sugni, i would not marry Vikram.  Love aside, one should not usurp a wife's rightful place. Even if the wife is mentally unstable.  In fact, it becomes even more dispicable.  I would not be able to live with myself, much less Vikram... in life, one does not think of oneself alone... yes Rewa is unstable but even more so, does she not deserve help, does she not deserve support.

If i were Vikram, i would not have rushed the marriage.  I would have told Sugni the truth - why should i fear if i am confident of my love for her and her for me.   If I were Vikram, and the upright person that everyone (the viewers) think I am, i would do right to my wife - Rewa - sadly she is mentally unstable - but that is my Karma -and i must live with it - there is no other way... how can i abandon the woman i married just because she becomes mentally unstable after an accident. 

If I were Vikram and Sugni and if our love is all so consuming... I sugni will be willing to be the second wife of Vikram and we (Sugni and Viikram) will take care of Rewa for the rest of her life and ensure she gets well treated...

But what if I were Rewa... if i get treated and i get better ... what then ... Would i be able to respect Vikram - I think NOT... i will leave him and make a life for myself - a man who can desert his wife in her time of time ( yes he may look after her well but he has deserted her as a husband - you cannot deny this)  ... 

BTW what happened to that child in the house - who is she?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeestephhh

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
How would you feel if your family member got you married to an insane person and you found out after the wedding?  Easy to judge others, but that can't be easy. What could a person possible do in a marriage with someone insane, how do you love them.
If you got married fell in love then they became Insane then I could understand if you felt the need to stay in the marriage.

Edited by hillydee - 06 August 2012 at 9:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunhericupdmuktha_cuteJulieDstephhhpyar-ishk

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

How would you feel if your family member got you married to an insane person and you found out after the wedding?  Easy to judge others, but that can't be easy. What could a person possible do in a marriage with someone insane, how do you love them.
If you got married fell in love then they became Insane then I could understand if you felt the need to stay in the marriage.
Correct me if i am wrong - i thought Rewa became mentally unstable after some accident. 

I agree it is not pleasant to be married to a mentally unstable person.  Neither is it pleasant to be married to a nagging husband or wife, nor is it pleasant to marry an insecure jealous husband/wife.  I am not juding anyone.  I am going by the facts of the situation. 

I personally know of 2 families like that (true blue life stories)
1.  Rich family marries their not so stable daughter to a man.  Man found out after marriage - but accepted as the problem did not seem bad at the time - but within 5 years, the situation became unbearable - wife had to be institutionalised.  Finally man spoke to wife's parents and said that the situation was unacceptable as there was no hope of wife getting better and what of him, his own life?  Inlaws were very understanding .. agreed that a divorce was the only situation.  So they were divorced and man later re-married and is till today happily married. Ex wife is still in the institution. 
2.  My neighbour - a police officer - married this girl and later found her to be schizophrenic.  He never left his wife.  He did not divorce her nor did he appear (as far as we are aware) have another woman.  He ensured she received her medication on time and as long as she had her medication she was fiine.  They never lived separately and had 3 children (1 unfortunatley was a schiz but the other two were normal) and lived together to their old age.  Life was not pleasant for him, I know, but he acepted it and as he told my mother once "If i don't take care of her, who will?" He accepted the situation and kept his marriage vows of protectiing her.

I know it is not pleasant to be married but at the same time we cannot throw them out.  Its karma and sometimes we must pay it without anger or regret. 

There is no answer for anyone in such a situation - only what your own conscience will allow you -

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
No she was mentally ill from Birth.  It was said today. Plus prior to that, when Vikram got mad at his sister for marrying him off to a "nice Thakurain," he did mention his angry about her state and how unhappy he was.  He only stayed in the marriage cause he is a good man.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunherimuktha_cutePutijaChalhovJulieDVinnie79stephhhpyar-ishk

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
As per TVS statement yesterday and Amu's sometime back Reva was mentally unstable since childhood it also came up in discussion between Jiji and TVs when she was opposing TVS Sugni marriage he said you got me married to a rich thakur girl once see what happenedOuch  and that small girl is Dhanuma's grand daughter was with Reva to keep her company nothing to do with TVS . Another point is which sane person will stay happy in that RM which Reva was happy with her paintingsShocked

Edited by chalhov - 07 August 2012 at 12:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteHillylovestephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.